Part 43..

You ran to Litzy's room as well and saw the girls sitting in a circle leaving a spot open for you to sit in. It looked like a little cult and it was the weirdest shit you've ever seen. You closed the door softly as you sat down on the open spot that was made for you and all the girls looked at you. It was quiet but Mina's energy was all over the room waiting for you to spill all the details. Mina couldn't hold back and said "Agh! Tell us already! I'm dying for this!" 

You giggled while the rest of the girls nodded in agreement. You started telling them where Bakugou texted you to go outside since he wanted to take you somewhere and how you agreed and went with him. You also told them about the suspenseful car ride, but you left out the details where Bakugou and you got a little freaky and went all the way out for obvious reasons. You finally told them everything as all of the girls had their jaws to the ground.

 You couldn't help but laugh at their reactions. "That was a whole ass movie, what the fuck. Someone write this idea down right now!" Litzy said pointing at all of us. "That was an actual rollercoaster. I was not expecting that at all. I didn't think of Bakugou as soft. Y/n...You really changed him. Way to go!" Jiro said smiling at you. "THIS IS AMAZING AGH! SO FREAKING CUTE! I ALWAYS SHIPPED YOU BOTH TOGETHER!" Mina said loudly as she was doing many random hand motions that indicated she was happy for you.

You smiled at all of them and said "Yeah...I didn't know he felt that way towards me.." They were all in awe at how happy you looked. The fact that you and Bakugou were a thing made them really happy since they never liked Bakugou's ex girlfriend in the first place. "This means for celebration, am I right ladies!"Litzy said as all of you started cheering including yourself. "Hell yeah! Let's do it!" Mina said happily as she raised her fist in the air. "Yeah! I'm down for that!" Jiro said smiling. 

"Y/n also brought a cake guys! Which means it's a real celebration up in this biss!" Litzy said smiling. Just as Litzy mentioned cake your eyes went dull for a second as you remembered your ex's chilling smile. Litzy noticed this as you shook your head softly trying to snap out of it. "Hey...Y/N. Did something happen at the store where you bought the cake at?" Litzy said in a soft tone. You looked at Litzy and shook your head softly "No.."

Litzy looked at Mina and Jiro knowing something was up. You scratched your head softly "Guys, It was nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm fine." You said lying. The girls obviously knew you were lying and it made them upset that you didn't want to tell them. You wanted to but you didn't want to worry them since they were all happy for you. "You know you can tell us anything right Y/n?" Mina said with a worrying look on her face. You nod softly at Mina. 

"Is there anything we can do to make you feel better Y/n?" Jiro said trying to comfort you. "I'm fine guys, please don't worry." You said softly. But in reality it made them worry even more. They didn't want to make you uncomfortable so they stopped asking and got up from the floor. You also got up and walked towards the door. You opened the door as Amajiki and Kirishima fell down to the floor. "I- It was all Kirishima's idea..." Amajiki said pointing at Kirishima. 

"Hey! That wasn't very manly of you Amajiki. Why would you snitch on me!" Kirishima said with pain in his voice. You giggled at the sight of them, you then looked around to see if Bakugou and Kamianri came back yet. They hadn't so you start to walk towards the front door to see if they were done fighting. You peeked your head outside and you couldn't spot Bakugou or Kaminari.