Part 42..

"Hey, Bakugou my man! There's no need to get all fired up

"Hey, Bakugou my man! There's no need to get all fired up...literally." Kaminari said sweating a little with a small laugh trying to cover his nervousness. Bakugou got even closer to Kaminari. "No need to start a fight Bakubro..I would never try to get with the person you like or in this case the person you are now dating..." Kaminari said pointing at you. You knew deep down that Kaminari wouldn't see daylight tomorrow, Kaminari was obviously pissing Bakugou since you looked over at Bakugou. Your boyfriend's face expression was horrifying, it was as if he was about to kill a man whose name is Kaminari.

 Your boyfriend's face expression was horrifying, it was as if he was about to kill a man whose name is Kaminari

"But if you mistreat them..I won't mind taking them away from you..at all...I promise you that... " Kaminari said as he checked you out from head to toe, Kaminari started licking his fingers at the sight of you. You immediately blushed because honestly it was kind of hot seeing him act that way towards you. You immediately covered your face in embarrassment as you heard a loud scream coming from Bakugou. Kaminari started giggling at the sight of Bakugou screaming . "I WILL KILL YOU! YOU BETTER START RUNNING BECAUSE I WON'T HOLD BACK YOU DIPSHIT!" Bakugou said screaming at Kaminari as Bakugou started running towards the guy that was checking you out. 

While Bakugou started running towards Kaminari, You opened your fingers to peak what was happening as you saw Kaminari unlocking the front door. Kaminari opened the door wide open revealing Jiro and Mina standing outside the door as it seemed they just got here. Jiro eyes widened open as Kaminari started running past her and Mina. "What did we miss out on already?" Jiro said chuckling as Bakugou started running towards Kaminari. "MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU DAMN EXTRAS!" Bakugou said loudly as he pushed Mina and Jiro aside. 

"Welp, Kaminari's a goner. F in the chats boys." You said shaking your head. Mina looked at you and smiled. "SO YOU AND BAKUGOU ARE TOGETHER? SPILL THE TEA!!!" Mina said loudly radiating positive energy around the house clearing out the vibe that Bakugou and Kaminari had made in the house. You started blushing and said "Litzy, Mina, and Jiro! Meet up in Litzy's room right now!" You said pointing at Litzy's room. The girls agreed and ran to Litzy's room immediately.