Part 90..

The night was full of stars as you ate your S'more and admired the beautiful sky that was above you, the wind blowing made it much better since it was a little chilly making you cuddle into your blanket. You were beyond grateful to the stars as they were the reason why Bakugou was back, you smiled at the beautiful sky that was sparkling. You ate the rest of your S'more while Bakugou began to hover another marshmallow on the fire that was glowing a bright yellow and orange.

You placed your head on Bakugou's arm that was squishy making you feel comfortable as you saw his marshmallow become a golden brown color that was so beautiful that it even made you tear up by how perfect it looked. "Wow...you should definitely bring it back now." You said while the beautiful marshmallow was still in the fire becoming a different color. "Take it back!" You said as Bakugou shook his head. "No, I want it crispy." Bakugou said as his marshmallow began to bubble.

"Crispy? Don't you mean burnt?" You said confused while the marshmallow became a black color as the marshmallow was on the verge of falling into the fire. "Poor marshmallow." You said devastated while Bakugou brought back the marshmallow and made his S'more. "Now this is a masterpiece." Bakugou said as he admired his S'more and then showed it off. "Look, now this a S'more Dumbass." Bakugou said while showing the S'more that he made.

"It doesn't even look good." You said looking at the S'more that had a burnt marshmallow inside. "It's not how it looks, it's the inside that matters." Bakugou said taking a bite of his burnt ass S'more that began to drip on his hand that was holding the crumbs from falling to his lap. "WOAH!" You said astonished as you moved away from Bakugou's arm and admired the S'more. "You're not getting a bite." Bakugou said munching on his S'more happily.

"I-I didn't even want a bite." You said lying as Bakugou chuckled at your comment. You looked up at the sky as the wind began to blow harsher and colder making you cuddle your blanket. Bakugou finished eating S'more while you yawned loudly making you shut your eyes at how tired you've become. Today was full of surprises to the point you couldn't handle another since you've cried your eyes out. You grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around yourself.

"Where are you going Teddy Bear?" Bakugou asked as he also stood up and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm really tired, my eyes are giving out on me. I cried way too much over you." You said as you yawned once more. "Let me go, I need to brush my teeth..." You said trying to move but Bakugou held you tight not letting you leave his presence. You sighed and turned to him. "Come on, I'm really tired Idiot." You said smiling softly a Bakugou pecked your lips.

"I. Fucking. Love. You." Bakugou said in between the small pecks on your lips making you smile. Bakugou began to give you soft kisses all over your face, his lips were soft on your skin. Each kiss was full of passion and care, it was so sweet that you were almost able to taste it. After a few seconds, Bakugou stoped and hugged you tightly before letting you go brush your teeth. "I can't wait to be by your side for the rest of my life." Bakugou said as he let you go.

"Yeah, yeah." You said not thinking much of it as your yawns grew longer making Bakugou yawn as well. "Fuck, let's go brush our teeth." Bakugou said as he walked away. After a few minutes you were in the tent extending the blanket and fixing the pillows while Bakugou was putting out the fire since it would not be any good for the grass to be lit on fire, burning you both to death. You closed your eyes and turned to the side as you heard the tent zipper move.

Bakugou unzipped the door and got inside as he then zipped it back up quickly and jumped on the mattress sending you flying to the side of the tent. "WOAH!" You screamed as you flew and hit the ground harshly. "YOU ALREADY RAILED ME! I DON'T NEED MORE PAIN!" You said groaning in pain as you stood up and jumped back on the mattress but Bakugou was still in place. You groaned and got yourself under the blanket. "Dipshit." You said as you made yourself comfortable.

"Come on it was pretty funny." Bakugou said as he scooted closer to you and held you as he was being a big spoon. "Yeah, yeah. Fuck off." You said annoyed as Bakugou began to nuzzle his chin on the top of your head. "Never..." Bakugou said as he caressed your arm gently making you get ticklish. "H-hey that tickles dipshit." You said laughing softly as Bakugou smiled to himself. "I'm really happy to be with you. I want you to be mine forever you know?" Bakugou said softly.

"Mmhmm...go to sleep." You said as your eyes and body began to shut down. "I Love you." Bakugou said gently as he kissed the top of your head sweetly. "I Love you too..." You said as you fell asleep in his arms immediately from how drained out your body was. "Teddy Bear...?" Bakugou asked as he noticed you were fast asleep. Bakugou gulped and held you closer to him as tears began to form in his eyes. He opened his eyes as his vision became blurry.

"I'm so sorry about today. I wasn't there to comfort you at all, I just want the best for you. I hope our relationship doesn't go to waste. I truly Love you honey, so fucking much. You make my heart flutter whenever I see you, Yet I feel nervous when you look at me. I just want you all to myself, I can't wait to marry your Dumbass and have a little family together. I may not like kids much since they're a pain in the ass but having kids with you or adopting would be the best life I could imagine." Bakugou said as tears rolled down his face.

Bakugo gently kissed the top of his head and held you closer to him as his breath became shaky. He was genuinely happy having you by his side. The Stars made him look at you in a different light. If it wasn't for The Stars he would have probably ended up with someone else but right here right now was where he wanted to be. His eyes began to close as he also fell asleep holding you close to him which gave him comfort. You both were fast asleep as the trees began moving from side to side.

The stars were glowing brighter than ever while the sky had no clouds in sight making the view even brighter. The wind made the trees move from one direction to the other. The grass also moved to the rhythm of the trees. Little animals began to wonder about the empty space and moved along where the wind was blowing. It was a calm night as the owls began to hunt for the insects on the ground or even trees. The wind pace became slower as the stars began to fade away into the sky as the sun began to rise up in the sky.

(Republishing since a reader can't see the text!)