Part 13 & 14..

(Bakugou's POV)

They're so cute and small... They fit perfectly in my arms...HOLD ON IM HOLDING THEM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME. I- I NEED TO LET G- wait...They're holding onto my arm..that damn dumbass. This car ride has been full of surprises. Just like the first time I saw you, I was in a spell and I had to get close to you. Damn, you make me go insane for you. You're different than all these extras. The way you speak to me..the way you look at me. I want you to only look at me that way. Even though I get nervous when you look at me..I crave for your eyes.

I can't believe I was desperate enough to bump into you at school so I'd get your attention. You stood up to me and I was intrigued. Even my girlfriend at the time didn't compare to you but I truly loved her, she was my first love after all. Yet she cheated on me.. It took me time to get over her but now...I realized that I really wanted you all this time. I'm no simp but for you I'll be the biggest one. Damn now you got me saying all these things damnit.

I've always come here by myself to see the stars, they make me feel at ease. The day we had a sleepover, you woke me up with your sleep talking. I was about to hit you with my pillow but I stopped myself when you started talking about the stars. You were so in love with them, I could tell. Ever since that day, I looked at the stars differently.

They remind me of you. You're so bright and you're someone everyone admires. Yet to me you're someone I want to reach for. I think I'm in Love with you. You're genuinely the only person to see me be this soft. But it'll only be between you and me.. holding you like this with my chin on top of your head is perfect. It feels like hugging a small Teddy Bear, You're perfect for me. Maybe tonight I'll make you fall for me...