Part 81..

After a few minutes of kissing, you pulled away as Bakugou tilted his head. "I'm going to drive. You're not okay to drive in this state." You said seriously as Bakugou sighed in annoyance. "No, I feel better now. I'll drive." Bakugou said acting as if nothing just happened. "Bakugou..." You said before you inhaled slowly as you brought your hands together making them clap. Both your thumbs touched underneath your chin as Bakugou immediately got flustered.

You brought your hands to your chest level as Bakugou knew that you were indicating that you were about to lose your shit. Bakugou didn't fear many things but when you began to get pissed off it genuinely scared the hell out of him so he tried his best to avoid that side of yours. "Fine! Fucking drive then Fucking hell." Bakugou said as he unbuckled his seat belt immediately. You smiled at him at how obedient he was being.

You got off Bakugou's lap as you went to the back seat as Bakugou moved to the passenger seat. You then moved to the driver's seat, you sat down and adjusted the seat so you were comfortable with reaching the peddles. After all that you looked over at Bakugou who had his arms crossed like a fucking child who is about to throw a fit. You noticed he wasn't wearing his seat belt. "Bitch, safety first." You said pointing at your seatbelt.

"UGH! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Bakugou yelled out as he put on his seatbelt. "Yeah, that's what I thought." You said trying your hardest to not laugh at how childish he was being. "You piss me off. Do you even know the direction the place is located at Dumbass?" Bakugou said as he glared at you. "That's why you'll put on the directions for me like a good boyfriend you are." You said smiling at Bakugou who was beyond triggered.

"AGH!" Bakugou yelled while you let a small chuckle escape your lips. Bakugou gave you his phone as he finally put the direction on his phone. He held out his phone as you grabbed it but he was gripping onto it. Bakugou looked away avoiding eye contact with you as he then said. "Give me a kiss and maybe I'll give you my phone," Bakugou said as you just chuckled out loud. You unbuckled your seatbelt and leaned over to Bakugou as you grabbed the side of his face.

You made Bakugou look at you as you held his face gently. You both leaned in for another sweet kiss, you were able to feel Bakugou smiling through the short kiss. You broke the kiss and pulled away quickly. "Now, that you got what you wanted I expect you to not act like a child." You said as you began to put on your seatbelt. "Ugh, whatever." Bakugou murmured under his breath as he crossed his arms while he began to look outside the window.

You grabbed Bakugou's phone as you then placed his phone on the cupholder. You put the truck on the drive and held the brake pedal while looking at the rear mirrors looking for a safe opening to drive back on the lane. You saw that it was safe and pressed the gas pedal and drove off. You held onto the wheel while your other hand was waiting for Bakugou's hand to latch onto yours. "Give me your hand stupid." You said as looked at the road carefully.

"No." Bakugou said still looking out the window. "Fine. I see how it is." You said a little upset as you were about to place your other hand that was waiting on Bakugou back on the wheel. Just as you were about to Bakugou grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours making you smile at how cute he was being. "Okay, now play some music!" You said while still looking at the road. "Where's your phone?" Bakugou asked as he squeezed your hand gently.

"It should be where your fat ass is sitting at." You said still looking at the road as Bakugou on the other hand grabbed your phone that was under his ass. "Oh." Bakugou said as he looked at the phone that was just under his fat juicy ass. He turned on your phone and immediately smiled at your lock screen. It was a cute picture of both of you in your onesie's that Kirishima bought. "Dumbass." Bakugou murmured softly and unlocked the phone with his fingerprint.

Bakugou's eyes widened as he saw your wallpaper. It was a shirtless picture of him. He got flustered at the picture of him as he wasn't expecting that picture to be your wallpaper out of all the pictures you both had together. He shook it off since he did like the fact that it was just him and not anyone else. So he let it go and went to your music app. He then began to look for a $uicideboy$ playlist.

Bakugou found one immediately and began to play the playlist immediately

Bakugou found one immediately and began to play the playlist immediately. You smiled as he began to jam to the songs and he was dead ass rapping all the songs flawlessly as he just vibed to it religiously. You couldn't help but join along and rap along with him. After a few songs, you noticed you couldn't hear Bakugou anymore and you got a quick glance of him as he was passed out in the passenger seat. Your eyes immediately darted back to the road as you smiled.

It was adorable to see him in that state but you couldn't admire him right now since you could crash and that would be horrible. You looked at the road as you just saw pine trees everywhere indicating that you guys were close to the destination. You were genuinely excited since this was where Bakugou asked you to be his. You were ready to see the stars once more. It brought you joy just thinking about them.

You began to rap along to the songs as you then kept on driving and kept on checking your mirrors just to be safe of course. You admired the view as the trees around you were all different sizes and shapes. They were all beautiful as they were unique in their own way. Just like everyone in this world. (Aka my wonderful readers. You guys are beautiful. Never think for a second your less because I will RIOT.) You sighed as you felt hungry once more.