Extra: Bonus Scene (Wedding Day Part 2)

"I don't want these vows to be fuc-. Wait there are children here. Let me rephrase that." Bakugou said chuckling while everyone on the benches was shaking their heads in disappointment. You did your best to hold in your laughter while Kirishima smacked the back of Bakugou's head. "You little shi-." Bakugou paused as Kirishima activated his quirk and lifted up his hand as a warning that he will not hesitate to hit Bakugou once more.

"As I was saying, I don't want these vows to be cheesy or predictable because you are actually one of a kind and caught my eye when we went to UA together." Bakugou said smiling while you chuckled at how cute he was being. "Spending the rest of my life with you by my side sounds amazing. You are so patient with me and it makes me happy to know that someone so fu-. I mean astonishing is dealing with my dumba-. Ugh." Bakugou said smacking his forehead.

"I Love you so much Y/n L/n and I can't wait to be your husband. I promise to help you through everything and be there for you when you need me. The fact that your last name will be Bakugou is m-making me feel uh...uh...b-butterflies." Bakugou said shakingly as he became a bright red almost as red as Kirishima's hair. Everyone on the benches was in awe at the fact that Bakugou was being soft which made everyone start bawling their eyes.

You couldn't help but cry at your future husband's words. It was the most romantic thing he has ever said beyond everything else. You gave him the biggest and softest smile at him as he cleared his throat indicating there was more to say. "The way you smile at me makes me feel good because it means I'm actually doing something right and not making you sad. There's so much to say but I want you to know that I'm ready, no I've been ready to spend eternity with you." Bakugou said smiling like an Idiot.

You held the flowers to your chest as you were overwhelmed with happiness. Bakugou was already crying as he kept his lips shut from holding his tears that were already rolling down his face. He looked so beautiful when he cried but it also made you cry so you just laughed to yourself as you looked at the guests who were crying more than both of you. You took a deep breath to calm yourself while Bakugou did the same as he wiped away the tears.

"Y/n L/n and Katsuki Bakugou will now exchange rings to symbolize their commitment. Rings are derived from humble beginnings of imperfect metal to create something striking where there was once nothing at all. It is customarily worn on the ring finger as it is the only finger with a vein running directly to the heart. The wearing of the rings is a visible, outward sign that they have committed themselves to one another." The minister said looking at the both of you.

Minister: Katsuki Bakugou, please take Y/n's hand and repeat these words.

Minister: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
Katsuki Bakugou: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,

Minister: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.
Katsuki Bakugou: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.

Minister: Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day
Katsuki Bakugou: Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day

Minister: and know that my love is present,
Katsuki Bakugou: and know that my love is present,

Minister: even when I am not.
Katsuki Bakugou: even when I am not.

*Bakugou puts the ring on your finger as he smiles softly at you*

Minister: Y/n L/n, please take Katsuki Bakugou's hand and repeat these words.

Minister: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
Y/n: I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,

Minister: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.
Y/n: for today and tomorrow, and for all the days to come.