Part 50..

"Alright, everyone whose participating bring your shot glasses here, Tamaki will pour the salsa for us." Litzy said as she picked up her shot glass. You looked over at Amajiki as he was wearing gloves and a pair of safety goggles. "Is that really necessary...?" You say to Amajiki a little nervous. "Y-yes. If the salsa touches my fingers I-I might forget and rub my eyes b-by accident. I could go b-blind..." Amajiki said as a small drop of sweat was traveling down his forehead.

You felt yourself get nervous as you then saw Kirishima, Bakugou, and Litzy getting their shot glass ready. Kaminari backed out and went with the girls to eat ice cream. "You got this Y/n!! Take them all on!" Mina said smiling and giving you a thumbs up. "Y-yeah! What M-Mina said!" Jiro said as she let the ice cream sit on her tongue. Kaminari just gave you a thumbs-up as he was drinking a glass of milk. You smiled at them for being supportive.

You thought to yourself that you could do this. It wasn't even an option to back out at this point! You felt encouraged to go through this misery that was going to change your insides for the rest of your life. Maybe you wouldn't see tomorrow but fuck it, you can't let your friends down at all! You were the baddest Biss out here and you had to remind them all. You scoffed as you picked up your shot glass. "Let's all die together! May the baddest Biss win." You said as you raised your shot glass up in the air.

Everyone started cheering you on and began to clap at your words. At this point, you just felt the confidence take over you. Bakugou shook his head slightly knowing that you'd regret it later. "Come on Amajiki! Pour me that salsa!" You said walking towards Amajiki who was opening the small container that contained the black liquid. Amajiki looked at you and nodded softly as he grabbed your shot glass and poured the salsa only halfway of the glass.

You tilted your head at the sight of the cup only being filled half way. "Come on...fill it to the top!" You said excitedly. "I- uh- um. I- can't. L-Litzy would kill me If I-I did." Amajiki said nervously as closed the the container that had the salsa in. You looked over at Litzy and she was nodding her head. "I may be a little crazy but I do have my limits. I wouldn't want to put my friends in danger." Litzy said smiling at you. "Um, well if you say so then." You said a little bummed out.

Bakugou smiled at your cute reaction but immediately coughed it off. Amajiki then began to pour everyone the same amount of salsa in everyone else's glass shot. Litzy thanked him and kissed his cheek softly. Tamaki immediately got flustered to the point where even the other salsa didn't make his face as red as he was now. You were in awe besides everyone else was shocked with their jaw opened.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING!?" Everyone in the room said surprised while you just walked towards Bakugou and sat down next to him. "Bakuhoe, are you ready to lose?" You said teasingly since everyone's attention was now on Litzy and Amajiki while Bakugou leaned towards your left ear. "Don't you remember what I said last time about putting respect to my name...?" Bakugou whispered in your ear in a low raspy voice that made you feel butterflies in your tummy.

You couldn't help but smile, you got flashbacks of last night. As you were dozing off in your head with the flashbacks, you then felt your phone vibrate in your front right pocket. You snapped back to reality and grabbed your phone. You looked at it as Bakugou peeked his head to see what happened. You then saw there was a message from an unknown number. Your eyes widened as you saw that the message said *1 attachment*.

You felt uneasy as you looked over at Bakugou. "Open it, let's see what it is." Bakugou said looking at you as you nod your head softly. You finally unlocked your phone as your eyes widened at the picture that was sent. You covered your mouth and looked over at Bakugou. His reaction wasn't any different from yours but he was even more uncomfortable by the picture.