Part 80..

Bakugou couldn't help but begin laughing at how embarrassed you were while you shook your head at the fact you were gripping onto his dick. "You know, you can keep your hand on my cock in the meantime. You'll be getting it right after we set up the tent." Bakugou said smirking as he gave you a quick glance. Your eyes widened at how bold he was. "And you say I'm always horny! okay!" You said getting back at him as he just smiled softly at your response.

"You're such a dumbass." You said as you finally calmed yourself down. On the other hand, Bakugou was just smiling at the road. "The fuck are you smiling at?" You asked as you carefully looked at his lap while also telling yourself to not grab his dick again. "You make me happy, dipshit." Bakugou said as his smile grew slightly larger while he was still looking at the road. You snapped out of your thoughts as he told you that. 

"I know lately throughout our relationship we fought a lot and I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Bakugou asked softly as you sighed loudly. You looked away because you couldn't look at him as you got flashbacks of the restless nights you had. Your vision became blurry as Bakugou stayed quiet waiting for an answer but before you could have said anything he sadly knew the truth and it hurt him to the point he felt his heartache.

The atmosphere became intense as you both stayed silent to the point where both of you could hear the loud ass engine running. You gulped, it had to be said. What was the point of lying, Bakugou had to know. He would appreciate it, yeah it will hurt him and make him feel like complete shit. Yet, you knew it would make you feel better to talk about it. The only thing you were fearing as another huge fight, you didn't want this as it was your six month anniversary.

"Bakugou...I'm going to be completely honest with you but don't interrupt me okay.?" You asked him while you turned your head to face him as he nods his head softly. "I'm not okay. Lately, the voices in my head have been getting worse to the point I can't sleep at night. I just cry myself to sleep almost every night. I think I will go get help. I can't handle this much longer." You said to Bakugou. You inhaled slowly, you felt a little better.

Just as you exhaled, Bakugou's hand went on your thigh. He caressed it as lovingly as he could make you smile. You placed your left hand on top of the hand that was caressing your thigh. "It feels as if I'm in a coma. But it wouldn't be possible as it has been over six months and I remember most of my childhood. I know you're real but that voice that sounds exactly like you drives me crazy as I feel as If I were going insane." You said closing your eyes while rubbing the side of your face. 

"I just hope someone can help me with this. If not, then I guess I'm fucked huh?" You said laughing it off while Bakugou had a neutral face to where you couldn't tell what he was feeling. "But even so, if this is some fucked up dream or some shit. I really enjoyed our moments together. But I highly doubt that's the case." You said as you rolled down the window bringing your hand out as you felt the cold air hit the side of your face and your arm.

"Oh, you can talk now." You said while looking away, you weren't ready for Bakugou's response. It made you a little nervous. He didn't say a thing as he stayed silent making you get anxious. You tried to distract yourself as you looked out the window admiring the view of the trees that you drove by. "You should have told me earlier. Why didn't you tell me that you would cry yourself to sleep..?" Bakugou said while his heart was aching making him feel like a horrible boyfriend. 

"I didn't want another fight with you, every time we got in an argument we start screaming at each other. I hate when we fight so I just kept it to myself to present another fight." You said while you got flashbacks of Bakugou and you screaming at each other. You sighed at the flashbacks that you saw in your head while Bakugou's heart shattered to the ground. Bakugou went silent as he didn't know what to say.