Part 11..

As you're waiting in the car, you see Bakugou walking towards the gate. It looks like he grabbed some sort of lock and busted it open with his quirk. He got the chains and moved them aside. He opened the gate and came back to the car running. He opened the car and sat down as he closed the door. He looked at you and said "Y/n you're gonna love this. If you don't then you're obviously a horrible liar and a Dumbass." You smile at him and say "Well I suppose we'll find out when we get there then huh?" He smiles and starts the car and drives towards the dirt road and get past the gate. You look around and there were pine trees all over the place and you can hear a stream of water passing by. You breathed in the air and it was clean.

You then see ahead there was a little bridge to get over the water. You guys pass the bridge and a little bit ahead you see lots of grass all over the place. The trees were surrounding the humongous space of grass. He then drives a little bit further to get in the middle of the grass. He parks the car and turns off the headlights and unbuckles his seatbelt. You take off your seatbelt as well. He looks at you and says "Hold on Dumbass." He gets out of the car and goes to your side of the door. He then opens the car door for you. "Come on Teddy Bear." As he reaches for your hand.