Part 49..

Bakugou chuckled at your comment since he did like how competitive you were. but in reality, he was actually scared for you. He didn't want to see you in pain or want to deal with your upset tummy since his words aren't very encouraging and wouldn't know how to react to you feeling sick. Though, he honestly wanted you to back down and immediately go get a drink of milk or eat ice cream. Yet, even if he tried convincing you to not drink another shot. 

It would just make you want to drink many more shots and Bakugou did not want that. Bakugou actually felt himself get hot by the shot of salsa, but as Litzy said it was tasty and delicious. It would go well with many things. Bakugou was honestly surprised that you were doing your best with the shot of 'death'. Deep down he was really proud of you but he wasn't going to tell you that since your ego would have been bigger and you would brag about it forever. 

Yet Bakugou seeing you trying to be confident really made his heart melt, he was just in awe. You were way too cute for your own good. Bakugou just smiled to himself softly as then Kirishima looked at Bakugou and tried to laugh but ended up coughing. "Bakugou is smiling! Wow! Good job Y/n!" Kirishima said smiling at you as you look at Kirishima and smile back as then you look at Bakugou whose smile was immediately gone.

 "The hell did you  *cough* just say Kiri?!" Bakugou said glaring at Kirishima who started coughing like crazy. You then saw Litzy come back with another container of salsa but this one actually looked like death. It didn't even look like salsa it was pure black. It scared you so much that you were debating on backing out or not. Litzy then placed the container on the table as everyone's eyes including yours went towards the container.

 "L-Litzy...I don't think y-you *cough* should do this...I-I'ts not worth it...They won't be  *cough*able t-to handle this..." Amajiki said nervously looking at Litzy with fear in his eyes. Litzy chuckled at Amajiki's comment. "That's the point." Litzy said chuckling to herself as she had a scary smile glued to her face. You felt yourself get nervous, that smile on Litzy's face was terrifying. (I'm gonna die...) You thought to yourself.

 "That ain't no *multiple coughs* salsa that's liquid right there." Bakugou said coughing. "I just meshed it well to the point it's almost like liquid. Yet, I don't hear Y/n complaining. I bet Y/n can drink this easily." Litzy said trying to piss off Bakugou. "Isn't that right Y/n?" Litzy said looking at you with the creepy smile. Your eyes widened at Litzy's comment but honestly, you wanted to piss off Bakugou as well so your cocky self said "Yeah! That's right! Say that louder! I'm going to beat all of you!" Bakugou just shook his head as he rolled his eyes at you. "Yeah, yeah. You're all talk though. Never actually taking action Dumbass." Bakugou said chuckling.