|πšπ™Ύπ™Όπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½π™΄ & π™·π™Έπ™½π™½πšˆ|...

By beesbooties

the first few are a little rough but they get better as they go on More

Introduction
my hero ~ Romione
Midnight ~ hinny
The train pt.1~ mostly hinny / little bit romione
The train pt.2
I'm scared ~ Mostly romione,some hinny
An average day ~Romione
Hogsmeade ~ Hinny
The common room ~ Romione
I love you ~ Hinny
Beautiful ~ Romione
Amazing ~ Romione
Goodnight ~ Hinny
Rainy day ~ Romione
Morning ~ Hinny
Shattered ~ no ship
Ugly ~ Romione
Strong ~ Hinny
The feeling ~ Romione
New
Hair
no idea
Not an update
Girl talk
Not an update
Proud
Talk
Orange Juice
Not an update
Future
Get out
Not an update
Comfort
Movie
cold
expectations
Sweater
can't wait
Rain
not your fault

Love potion ~ Romione

2.9K 41 55
By beesbooties

Hermione's pov:

I walked up to the boys dormitories to give Harry a book, it was a muggle one that Dudley had and he always wanted to read it , of course he didn't let him.

As I was about to knock and go into the boys room , I heard giggles and squeals from around the corner. I glanced around and lavender and Parvati were hiding around there, lavender seemed to be very excited about something.

I brushed it off, considering she was always giggling and squealing everywhere she went.

I knocked lightly and heard someone say "Come in!"

I walked in and Ron was standing there with a piece of chocolate in his hand. Harry wasn't here, great.

"Just leaving a book for Harry" I said as I placed the book onto his bed and gave Ron a smile. He looked back at me, well more like stared at me. He looked like was possessed but not in a scary way, just kind of like someone was taking control of his actions.

"Um bye" I said as I left. That was weird. Really weird.

Just then, Harry walked up the stairs.

"Oh hey Hermione" he said with a smile.
"Hi, I left the book on your bed" I said as I walked towards the stairs again.
"Thanks!" He shouted down the stairs and walked into his dorm.

I kept thinking around what happened with Ron, he looked so... lovestruck. The thought of Ron looking at me like that made my stomach erupt into a million butterflies. No no, it's not right, he never looks at me like that. Ever.

I sat down by the window in a sort of hidden corner and opened the book I had left there just a few minutes ago.

"RON!" I heard someone shout from the stairway. I turned my head to see a confused looking Ron and a angry Harry dragging him into the common room.

"Hermione, I n-" Ginny spoke as she walked towards me. "What the hell happened to you?" She turned her attention to Ron.

"I love her Harry!" Ron shouted.
"Who?!" Ginny yelled. My heart dropped.

"Hermione of course!"

It went dead silent. I stared at Ron, confused. He wouldn't say that ,even if it was true, he wouldn't shout it out.

"Where is she by the way? I miss her" He said with a childish pout, breaking the silence.

"I-I'm here" I stuttered. His whole face lit up and he came running to me. He wrapped his arms around me. I wanted to hug him back, I did, but I knew he wasn't in his right mind which is why I stood up quickly.

I walked over to where Harry and Ginny stood, mouths wide open.

Ron turned in the seat and dazily smiled at me.

"I'm so lost" Ginny said.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked.
"I dunno- hang on- a love potion!" Harry said. "Hermione! Did you-" Ginny turned to me quickly.

"What-No! Of course not!" I said quickly. "Why would I use a love potion on my best friend?"

"Maybe you love him"
"Ginny! I didn't do it!"

We all looked back at Ron in silence as he stared at us, well me.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Harry said.
"We can bring him to Madam Pomfrey duh" Ginny answered.
"She's off for lunch, I know we could still go get her but she'll flip if we annoy her for a harmless love potion" Harry retorted.

Ron, meanwhile, had been staring at me  intently and smiling. I tried to hide the blush on my cheeks from the others with my hair.

"You look beautiful today" Ron said suddenly and the blush on my cheeks went a few shades darker. Ginny burst out laughing and Harry was dragging Ron away.

"No!" He shouted and reached for me. I ducked out of his arms and he looked hurt. I tried not to laugh at his pout. Harry quickly dragged him away and he was calling out to me.

"Wonder who gave him the love potion" Ginny wondered out loud. She turned to face me.
"I don't know, I walked up to their room to give Harry a book and he was just staring at me, really weird."

"Yeah" she said quietly. Harry came back down the stairs without Ron and walked up to us.

"There's a box of chocolates on his bed, I took them but I presume that's what the love potion was in" He said as he stood next to Ginny, their arms touching.
"Oh- wait Hermione, you said you went up to the room right" Ginny quickly said. I nodded and she continued. "Well then he must have had some of the chocolates and saw you!"

"But that still doesn't tell us who put those chocolates there and who he was intended to fall in love with" I added. The thought of Ron falling in love with me made my stomach flip. "You sure you didn't see anything?" Harry asked.

I thought for a second.

"Lavender!" I said. "She was there, just before I went into your room, she was giggling and whispering to Parvati. She was hiding but- she must have been waiting for Ron to leave! So he would see her, and fall in love with her!" I quickly pieced it together.

"I bet you anything it was her!"

Harry and Ginny were nodding along.

"Well come on then" Ginny said and quickly ran up the stairs. Harry and I followed her. We walked into the room and Ron walked over to me quickly and hugged me. I hugged him back slightly, not knowing what to do.

I tried to pull away and he just clung on tighter.

"Ronn" I said laughing as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

I finally got myself free and walked over behind Ginny, trying to block Ron.

"Ron!" Harry shouted and Ron turned his attention to Harry. "Come with me."
"Is Hermione coming?"
"No" Harry answered and dragged Ron to the door.
"Why?" He asked sadly. Harry didn't respond and opened the door. He shoved Ron out into the hall and shit the door three quarters of the way closed.

Ginny and I walked over to him and peeked over his shoulder out the door. After a second, lavender walked around the corner.

"Hello Won won" she said sweetly.
"Ew" Ron said and made a face as she tried to come closer to him.
"What?" Her shrill voice shrieked. "Didn't you eat the chocolates!"
"Get away! Where's Hermione?"
"Why do you care about her! She's so ugly and fat!" She said quickly. The words stung and I felt tears come to my eyes. I held them in and focused back onto Ron and Lavender.

I felt someone move beside me and Ginny stormed out of the room.

"LAVENDER!" She shouted and lavender jumped. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?! YOU'RE WRONG! HERMIONE IS BEAUTIFUL! AND STAY AWAY FROM MY BROTHER YOU FOUL LITTLE-" Harry pulled her away as she approached Lavender with her fists raised. She continued muttering things as Harry pulled her back into the room.

"I'm gonna kill her!" She shouted as Ron walked back in and I shut the door.

"Thanks Ginny" I said and sat on one of the beds. Ron sat next to me and smiled.

"It's half 1, madam pomfrey is back" Harry said. "I'll bring him, Come on Ron" Harry dragged him out of the room again. 

As Harry shut the door Ginny spoke.

"You really like him don't you?"
"What! Pff, No no.. no" I mumbled.
"I know you do, you don't need to hide it" she said smiling. "You don't need to tell me but maybe you should tell him"

She stood up and walked out of the room. I sighed quietly. I can't tell him, I can't. He'd never like me. I'm so... why do you care about her! She's so ugly and fat! Lavender's words replayed in my mind. The tears I had suppressed earlier returned. The thoughts of how my body looked had finally settled in my mind and I was starting to be more confident with myself, this just brought them all back.

Memories of people calling me ugly in the past flooded through my mind. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I stood up quickly and walked over to a mirror proped up on the wall. I turned to the side and then faced it straight again. Why do I have to look like this?

Why can't I be like Ginny, she's gorgeous. I'm just, me. Ugly old me.

I heard the door open as quickly looked to see Ron looking at me with sad eyes. I looked down and quickly tried to wipe my eyes.

"H-Hi- Ron" I muttered. I walked towards the door quickly before Ron grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"What happened?" He asked softly.
"I- You- You don't remember anything from earlier?" I said shyly. He shook his head no.
"All I know is someone used a love potion on me, Harry left when he dropped me off at the hospital wrong he didn't tell madam pomfrey anything other than it was a love potion so I don't really know what happened. But that doesn't matter, why are you crying and looking at yourself in the mirror?" He said.

I looked down. I felt Ron's fingers under my chin and he lifted my head to look at him.

"I'll tell you everything."

I moved and sat down at the edge on Ron's bed. He followed and sat up by the pillows and opened his arms. I smiled a little as I moved up and sat in between his legs, with my back on his chest.

"So tell me" he said while he rested his head on my shoulder and put his arms around my waist. I wiped away the last of my tears and started telling the events of that day.

"I came up to drop a book to Harry and then I saw lavender waiting outside your dorm giggling, I didn't think anything of it and went in. Harry wasn't there so I just left it there and then well you had eaten some chocolates that had a love potion in them. And Um since I was the first person you saw, you kinda fell in love with me- I didn't put the chocolates there by the way- it was lavender and she had been waiting for you and anyway Harry Ginny and I found out and we went up looking for lavender."

Ron played with my hair as I spoke.

"We made you go out to the hall and she tried to hug you and stuff , she thought you'd one her since she didn't know that you'd seen me before and then she flipped out when she found out it was me who you were- well you know- and then she um-"

I could feel the tears burning at my eyes.

"She- said why- why do you care- about her, She's-" My voice broke as I forced the tears back. One finally escaped and I brushed it away quickly.

"She's- so ugly and fat" I finished and broke down. Ron quickly turned me around and I sobbed into his chest. He knew how bad my confidence had been recently, he knew I wasn't happy with my appearance. He forced me to eat after I had went 4 days without food. He knew everything.

"You're okay, I've got you" he whispered to me and rubbed my back. His touch seemed to soothe me. "You know it isn't true, you're no where near those things"

My sobs turned into silent tears.

"You're beautiful okay, don't let anyone make you think otherwise."

My tears stopped streaming and I looked up at him. He smiled at me sadly and I returned the smile.

"You're the best, you know that" I said to him as I returned to my previous position with my back against his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist again.

"You know we always act like a couple" he said with a chuckle. "Like this, we're cuddling"
"We don't have to-" I said quickly but he cut me off.
"No I like cuddling with you"

I felt myself blush and smile. He really knew how to win my heart didn't he. The door opened again and this Harry and Ginny walked in laughing.

"Hey gu- oh- hey guys" Harry said with a smirk.
"Hope we aren't interrupting" Ginny said smiling.

"No of course not, we were just talking" Ron replied. Ginny shot me a glance, asking if I had told him to which I shook my head no discretely. She frowned a little as she sat next to Harry on his bed, Their arms touching again. I smirked at her and she started laughing. I laughed too and looked at the boys who were staring at us, very confused.

"What the hell" Harry said.
"How do you do that? You're talking with bloody talking" Ron said looking between us.

"What on earth are you talking about Ronald?" I said giggling. Ginny hid her face in Harry's shoulder while laughing. Harry looked at her and then back at me. Ginny lifted her head and tried to stop laughing.

Ginny and I caught each other's eye and burst out laughing again.

Have an awesome day! :)

-T <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 48 11
A bunch of short AUs, one shots, or head canons from different fandoms Don't die of boredom while reading please :D
18.5K 152 23
This is a book of one-shots involving Draco Malfoy The first couple are really bad so I'm sorry in advance. All rights go to"you know who", but we al...
68.2K 1.1K 23
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
88.4K 1.2K 80
One shots of your favorite HP characters.