|πšπ™Ύπ™Όπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½π™΄ & π™·π™Έπ™½π™½πšˆ|...

By beesbooties

the first few are a little rough but they get better as they go on More

Introduction
my hero ~ Romione
Midnight ~ hinny
The train pt.1~ mostly hinny / little bit romione
The train pt.2
I'm scared ~ Mostly romione,some hinny
An average day ~Romione
Hogsmeade ~ Hinny
The common room ~ Romione
I love you ~ Hinny
Beautiful ~ Romione
Amazing ~ Romione
Goodnight ~ Hinny
Rainy day ~ Romione
Morning ~ Hinny
Shattered ~ no ship
Love potion ~ Romione
Strong ~ Hinny
The feeling ~ Romione
New
Hair
no idea
Not an update
Girl talk
Not an update
Proud
Talk
Orange Juice
Not an update
Future
Get out
Not an update
Comfort
Movie
cold
expectations
Sweater
can't wait
Rain
not your fault

Ugly ~ Romione

3K 42 27
By beesbooties

Hermione lay still. Her thoughts whizzing through her head as she silently cried. She heard the small birds chirping outside the window and rolled over. She wiped the tears off her face and shut her eyes, preventing more from spilling out.

She tried to focus on her breathing, to distract herself. In..and.. out. She repeated in her head until the words made no sense to her anymore. She gave up and quietly slid off the bed and reached for her small makeup bag.

The contents of the bag mostly consisted of skin care products and some toothpaste. The only makeup she owned was concealer, mascara, used once and some lipgloss. She didn't find the need for makeup, she didn't like the feeling of it on her skin.

She applied the concealer, that was only used for special occasions or rough nights like this one, and put a small bit under her eyes. She pulled out a small brush from the bag and blended out the concealer.

She yawned as she put away the makeup.

She slipped back under her covers and waited for Mrs.Weasleys call.

The minutes felt like years to Hermione, who desperately wanted, needed, sleep. She heard shuffling coming from the stairs and let out a small sigh.

"Up! Up you get!" Mrs Weasleys voice echoed down the hall. Several groans were heard, which were undoubtedly from Ron who treasured sleep and seemed to never have enough of it.

Hermione longed to have her time turner again, so she could sleep for a while. She hated being tired, she always felt so lazy and unproductive.

There was a quick knock on Ginny's door and Mrs Weasleys head popped in.

"Good morning Girls"
"Good morning" Hermione replied as she sat up.
"Would you mind getting Ginny up dear? I've got to get breakfast ready" Molly asked with a smile.
"Of course Mrs Weasley"
"Oh call me molly dear!"

Hermione gave her the best smile she could. As soon as Molly's head disappeared again, Hermione felt herself yawn as her smile disappeared and her eyes flutter shut. She opened them abruptly as her brain seemed to turn back on.

"Come on Hermione" she whispered to herself as she dragged herself out of the bed and over to Ginny. "Ginny" She shook Ginny's shoulder slightly and earned a mumble from the red head.

"Morning" Hermione said and walked back towards her trunk and pulling out a hairbrush.

She started brushing her curls a little before yawning again. She decided she didn't have enough energy to continue brushing her hair so she left them. She rubbed her eyes as she walked out the door.

She could hear Harry and Ron talking as she passed Ron's door. She tried not to listen but it was quite hard.

"I know, I know" Ron mumbled.
"Seriously mate just tell her!" Harry insisted.
"I can't"
"Why?!"
"Because it'll ruin our friendship, and I don't want that to happen, she's too good of a friend" Ron said truthfully.
"She likes you back ,you knobhead! You're a real git you know" Harry said and started getting up.
"How do you know?"
"Its obvious!"
"I doubt it, anyway shush before someone hears"
"Pretty sure everyone knows you like her but okay" Harry muttered.

Hermione's heart sunk. Ron likes someone? And she likes him back?

She quickly hurried down the stairs as she heard footsteps coming to the door. She tried to force the thought of Ron with another girl, much prettier and better than her, out of her mind but she couldn't.

The image of him kissing a beautiful girl, with long blonde hair, not one bit bushy, that's so smooth and straight. Gorgeous ocean blue eyes, like Ron's although Hermione much preferred Ron's. The kind you could get lost in for hours. His arms laced around her slim waist. Her figure was curvy, but still elegant and thin. Her soft perfect skin leaning on his chest as they broke apart. Her smile so beautiful that it would attract everyone within a mile from her. Male or female.

Her heart sunk even farther and she felt as though she was carrying bags of rocks on her shoulders and legs. She forced back some tears threatening to spill and she continued picturing Ron and the girl, wrapped in each others arms.

She had already spent most the night thinking of herself and picking out everything and finding the bad in it. She had made a mental list of things she could change to make herself look better. She felt horrible about herself, more insecure than she had been in her entire life.

Hermione sat down at the table and smiled as Mrs Weasley placed a plate in front of her.

"Thank you Molly"

Ms Weasley gave her a warm smile and placed plates in front of the other Weasleys. Ron sat down next to Hermione.

"Morning Mione" He said as he took some bacon off of a plate in the middle of the table.
"Good morning" She said ,with the remaining energy she had. She forced herself not to tell Ron how she was feeling or tell him she hadn't slept. She knew he would scold her and tell her that she shouldn't feel like this, although she couldn't help it.

She felt Ron's eyes on her as she took a single piece of toast and started putting butter on it. She didn't want to eat but she knew she had to while Mrs Weasley and anyone actually was around, she couldn't risk being caught skipping a meal. That would cause serious concern.

She glanced at Ron and she saw his concerned eyes.

"Everything okay?" He asked a little quieter.
"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" Hermione replied with a slight smile, which was of course very fake. Ron nodded and took some eggs onto his plate.

Hermione ate her single slice of toast and sat in silence as the family chatted around her.

Once everyone had finished eating, Hermione put her plate by the sink and walked back upstairs, thanking mrs Weasley on her way.

Ron saw Hermione leave and he quickly followed her, still concerned about her.

"Mione wait" he said as she walked into Ginny's room. She quickly wiped her face from any stray tears that had managed to escape. She turned to face him.

"Yes?" She replied.
"Are you sure- Wait Hermione have you been crying?" He asked quickly.
"What-no no of course not" she said.
"You're eyes hermione! I can tell you have- and why do you have makeup on?" His brows furrowed in confusion.
"Something just got in my eye that's all" she muttered as she turned back around. "And I'm not wearing any!"

Ron reaches out and grabbed her hand gently which caused her to face him again. He then licked his left thumb and brought it to her upper cheek. He rubbed a bit of the concealer off and showed Hermione his thumb.

"Why won't you tell me?" He asked softly and let go of her hand.
"I told you- just something got into my eye" She insisted.
"Hermione! Stop lying to me!" His tone louder than before.

Hermione went silent.

"Just tell me what's wrong"
"I-I'm fine Ron" she softly responded. She tried hard to stay strong.
"Hermione" He repeated. Hermione went silent again, unable to produce words. Her eyes watered as she thought about everything again. The image of Ron and the gorgeous girl very present in her mind.

"I-I'm" Her voice broke as she spoke and tears rushed down her cheeks, she finally broke. Ron quickly embraced her and wrapped his arms around her.
"It's okay" He whispered. "You're okay" Her muffled words coming out as sobs.

"Ugly" she muttered into his chest. "So ugly"

"Ugly?" He said, his voices laced with confusion and worry. "What do you mean ugly?" He rubbed circles on her back as he hugged her. The action soothed her sobs.

"Me" she said. "I'm ugly"

Ron pushed her away slightly but still had his arms on her waist.

"What makes you say that?!" He said angrily. "Did someone say something? I swear I'll-" he shouted.
"No- no Ron, nothing happened, it's fine"
"It's not fine! You think you're ugly! Like you!" He said in disbelief. "If you think you're ugly then something obviously is wrong"

Hermione's heart fluttered.

"Seriously Hermione, why do you think that?"
"I- i mean Ron- just think of all the girls in school!"
"What about them?" He asked.
"They're all so pretty! And all have gorgeous features and perfect bodies!"

"The only girl in the school whose gorgeous is you!" He said quickly. Ron quickly brought his hand to his mouth and his eyes widened. "I-I-I um-" he stuttered as she stared at him in silence. After a moment she spoke.

"How could you say that?" She said in a pained voice . "I'm no where near gorgeous! My hairs bushy and always a mess, my eyes are just dull and brown, my cheeks are chubby, my body isn't curvy, I'm ugly!"

"How could you say that?" He said, shocked and upset that she could say that about herself, Her gorgeous self. "Your hair is always so cute and always tickles my face when we hug or are hiding under the invisibility cloak and it's always huge which I absolutely adore!"

"Your eyes are so mesmerising and so so gorgeous, the deep brown shade on the outside with the lighter honey shades on the inside make them even more irresistible. You're bloody cheeks are adorable too, when you smile, it's not just your lips that smile, your cheeks raise and your whole face lights up! You're body is perfect the way it is Hermione, it doesn't matter if you had the biggest blooming arse ever or the tiniest waist possible, its perfect!" He said in one breath.

"And it shocks me that you don't see that. There's so many other things that are beautiful about you hermione, not just your looks. Your kindness is beautiful, your generosity is beautiful, you're dorkyness is beautiful" he smiled. "You're heart is beautiful"

"And I'm sure, that you Hermione, are the most beautiful girl inside and out. And nothing can change that."

Tears were streaming down Hermione's cheeks, tears of joy this time. She wrapped her arms around him again and smiled into his chest. He quickly embraced her and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you" she mumbled. "For everything"

He smiled as she spoke.

"Thank you" she said again into his chest, beyond happy.

AN: hiiii sorry I haven't updated in so long but I just didn't know what to write and then this suddenly came to me so here you go!

I know it isn't the best so I'm sorry but I really hope you like it

Anyway thanks for staying with me!

Make today a great one :)

- T<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.9K 15
just what the title says message me for requests all kinds of oneshots
2M 39.8K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! πŸ’•
8.6K 84 7
❱ πƒπ‘π€π‘π‘π˜ - 𝐨𝐧-𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠. in which i write a series of differently themed drarry oneshots.
1.3M 12.6K 57
Not currently taking request anymore, but please enjoy. - Emmalyn