ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔑𝔒𝔫𝔱

By pvoquane

I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to... More

Characters (Female)
Characters (Male)
Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Character update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SequalπŸ’«
Yuuurrr
NEW BOOK!!!!

Chapter 32

4.9K 281 113
By pvoquane

Amina Jackson
19
Miami, Florida

"Let's go back in VEE LETS GO BACK IN VE-" I screamed walking into our room.

"If you say that dumb shit one more time... I swear Ima gold you." Bones looked up from his phone as he sat complete up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

"Ok ok damn I won't..." I walked back into the bathroom and opened the door that leads to amours room. "HOL ONNN! BRING THE COOCHIE HERE ILL NEVER EAT THE CAT SHE GOT COOCHIE HAIR!"

I took off down the stairs and ran into Amours room quickly closing the door and running out of her room and down the stairs.

"Roro!" I heard Amour cry letting me know he won't be down to fold me cuz he spoils them.

"Momma." Izzy tapped my leg.

"Yes papas." I lifted him up and kissed his cheeks and put him on my hip but he didn't give me that bright funny smile he usually does. "What's wrong poot?"

"Daddi say I come home tomorrow. I no wanna go." He cried as he put his head in my neck.

"How bout we go to your daddy house to see him today and ask if you can stay?" I smiled at him. He nodded his head as he got up to crawl up the stairs since he doesn't 100% know how to walk up them
Yet.

I stood to my feet walking behind him and lifting him up the rest of the way and taking him to his room laying his clothes out. Then walked through the door going back to my room.

When I got back to the room. Bones was sitting in the bed. On his phone.

"I miss you too. Everything I do is for you!" He said into the phone as he moved Amour off his arm and sat up. "You know I forgive your for all that I love you and can't no woman, take your place!"

I sat and listened.

Y'all ever had that feeling when you thought shit was to good to be true as if something just had to go wrong. I wanted this boy more than anything. I don't want to jump to conclusions but he was for the streets before me. At some point I use to watch him dog hoes. I can't help but to think he going to do the same to me. I don't want to think like that but damn. What he only proving it.

I don't want to jump down his throat and just be dead ass wrong. I blew out a breath and walked into the room. Going straight to the closet and grabbed a body suit and pair of shoes and sat it to the side.

Walking out the closet I walked over to the dresser to grab my exfoliating gloves, razor, and body oils.

"What chu boutta do?" He asked as I was walking into the bathroom.

"Sh-shower." My voice croaked and came out weaker than I thought it barely over a whisper as I proceeded to the bathroom. I pulled the shower door open and turned it on hot.

I se my phone up on the speaker to play music as I stepped into the now foggy shower.

I gave it all to you
Until I had nothing to give, but you wasn't shit
Can't believe that I fell for you
Should've knew better than this, the moment we kissed
I thought I could trust in you
Your feelings, they wasn't legit, wish I could forget
I can't stand the thought of you
Your OG should've swallowed you.

I mumbled the lyrics as I felt a breeze meaning the shower door had opened. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into him.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in my ear.

"Nothing I'm straight" I brushed him off as I quickly washed my body and rinse off, as the music continued to play.

I bet I'ma be, the reason that you losing sleep
Fucking her just to get over me
Compare her to me
Your new bitch, she cannot compete
That shit that a blind man can see
Fuck did you thought
Speak to me, now it's gon' cost
Shorty I know that the thought
Of a new nigga eating and beating it raw
It's killing you, I know it's hurting your heart, fuck.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. Walking into our room and to my vanity I sat in my chair and started to fix my hair. Then doing a light beat on my face making sure my eyebrows were sharp and my lips were glossed.

As I was flattening my hair Bones walked in with a mug on his face and a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Amina the fuck is wrong with you bruh! We were just good!" He snapped as he stood behind me.

"We are good only person who seems to have a problem is you." I shrugged my shoulders standing up and walking into the closet before closing and locking it to get dressed.

"You locking door now girl what the hell?" He mumbled as he twisted the knob.

I quickly slid on my clothes. I switched my body suit for a all black cat suit with heels instead of sneakers.

I unlocked the door and walked out the closet.

"Where you going?" He looked up from lounging on the bed. He now had on gray sweatpants and was shirtless.

I went over to the bed and pick a sleeping Amour up to take to her room I don't want her to get a habit of sleeping in our bed. That's a hard habit to break.

"Where you taking her?" He sat his phone on the dresser and stood up. He was literally on FULL display. My eyes shifted down then back up at him.

"To her room." I shrugged patting her back as I walked into the bathroom to go to the stairs leading to her room. I carefully walked down the stairs then put her in the bed with Bones right behind me in his Nike slides.

"Where you boutta go?" He asked.

"Out." I shrugged as I walked out of Amours room and grabbed the Range Roover and the Nissans keys off the hook.

"Come on Izzy!" I yelled as he waddled down stairs holding on to the bars.

"I'm coming momma. I coming!!" He sat down and slide down the rest of the way before getting up and running over.

"You boutta take him home?" Bones asked.

Its boutta be some shit. Watch.

"Ya I'm about to take him to see Zay." I shrugged about to twist the knob.

"You twist that knob and walk out of this house mad to go see a nigga you use to fuck with ima snatch the 613 bob out your damn head." He shrugged his shoulders as he sat on the arm of the coach in the living room.

"Why you gotta say it like that? What you don't trust me? Have I ever given you a reason not too?" I tilted my head to the side as he just looked at me.

"Mamas you just went took a shower, oiled and shaved! To go take Izzy to see his dad. Who is a nigga you use to fuck with." He mugged me. "On top of that you wouldn't even let me touch you when we was in the shower."

"You invited yourself into the shower don't know why you thought you was getting some while we was in there." I chuckled shaking my head. "But ima be back I'm boutta take him to see Zay and we gonna finish this conversation. Do you want me to take my kids with me because that's not a problem."

"Your kids? That's what we doing now?" He did a bitter chuckle as he nodded his head. "Do what you gotta do."

He stood up and walked closer to me. "Them OUR kids I help you with everything! I love them kids like I made them. I spend time with them I hold them when they cry and kiss their fake booboos when they fall." He snapped as he stepped back. "That attitude shit lose it. I'm not them lame ass niggas."

Slowly nodding my head I chuckled.

Must've forgot I'm not one of them weak minded bitches you play with.

I lifted Izzy on my hip and walked out the house to the car strapping him into his car seat and giving him the iPad.

I hooked my phone to the Aux.

You put your trust in a nigga stupid ho
How you figure he won't fuck your best friend and your sister
Ah lie to you, ah then screw you
Get mad if his homeboys do you
If he's a nigga don't let him fool you
They all dogs thats what they do uh
Tell you to put a stop to the shit they pull and
Get your own shit thats what you do and
Don't worry bout him or his jewels man
You make him sweat dubs on your shit as
You ride by music high as hell too
He watching you lusting with his bitch you
Smile at him nod at him keep riding
You see him later cause he wanna stop by when
He sees you off the chain looking good too
You even got his bitch wanna freak you.

As the music blasted out the speakers I pulled off and headed to Zays house.

Pulling about 20 minutes later I turn the car off and unbuckle Izzy walked him to the front door.

I lifted him up so he could ring the door bell. A couple minutes later Zay came to the door.

"I said I was gonna pick him up tomorrow. What you got tired of him." He chuckled as he giving Izzy a hug.

"I wanna go back to my pirate room. With momma. Her got pool, movie, hide and seek." Izzy started. "Boney let me make breakfast and and they read me a book and play music!"

I smiled as he talked Zays ear off as we walked in.

"Daddi I wanna go back with momma and boney." He pouted.

"You don't miss daddy?" He questioned.

"You busy. I don't wanna go with Tasha she hurt me." Izzy willingly said causing Zays head to snap to me.

"He just be saying that because he don't like her." He shook his head standing Izzy on his feet.

"Izzy come here papas." He waddled to me as I picked him up. "He not just saying that shit Zay. Ima day this once she put her hands on my baby again or mid treat him your going to find you sugar momma floating in a river in New Mexico."

"That's his mother you can't tell her how to discipline her child." He shook his head.

"That's not discipline. That's full blown neglect and child abuse Zay don't make excuses for this bitch I'm not the one." I chuckled.

"We came over here to try and work a plan out with you." I started. " I'm not trying to take your son away from you I just want him happy."

He nodded his head.

"Here Izzy go sit on the couch and sit back papas." I handed him the iPad. " I want to keep Izzy hear me out before you jump angry and shit! No court or legal shit. You can take him out anytime except if we doing family shit or something. If he ever misses you or want to come home we will gladly bring him back. I won't force him to call bones dad or nothing of that nature if it happen I will tell you but I won't punish him for it."

He continued to nod his head.

"The iPad in his hands has you number and that is how he is usually contacting you whenever he calls you. Izzy call your daddy's phone." I watched as he clicked and tapped buttons on the iPad until his dads phone rang in his pocket.

"Aren't you in the game? That's not safe for him." He shook his head.

"Only people who know who I am is the gang bones and my dad he not in anyway in danger." I went on. "Zay his mother can't take of him and you don't even talk to your moms and your always busy. I love that boy like I birthed him!"

A tear rolled down my face as I shook it away.

"Mommy no cry. I call Boney!" Izzy got up from the couch and came over to me.

"No papas don't call Boney." I laughed as Zay chuckled.

"So what do you say? Can I take my son home please." I looked over at him to see he was deep in thought.

"Ya... but the moment y'all break the agreement he comes home!"

I smiled big as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I picked it up.

"Mamas you still at Zay house?" Bones voice boomed.

"Yessir." I mumbled as I looked at my nails.

"You been over there a minute. I miss you." He spoke through the FaceTime.

No you don't yo ass just wanted to be nosy to see if I was doing some shit I had no business doing.

"I'm straight ima call you when I leave her." I hung the phone up lidong it in my pocket.

"I knew y'all was gonna have something going on." Zay busted out laughing.

"If you don't getcho-" I laughed out loud. "But ima head out it's getting late and he need to get a shower plus it's movie night at the crib."

Zay chuckled as he grabbed Izzy off the couch and kissed his cheeks. He handed him over to me and gave me hug.

"Protect my seed." He chuckled as I laughed with him he walked me outside and strapped Izzy in his car seat and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He walked over and gave me another hug as he opened my door.

"My sleeze!!" I shouted causing him to laugh again I pulled out his driveway and headed back to my house.

I parked in the drive way and grabbed Izzy who fell asleep on the way home I unlocked the door. I walked through the living room and grabbed Izzy a change of clothes. Amir and Amour rooms were empty so I rode the elevator up to my room to find them sitting on the pullout couch eating Cheetos.

Amir has on a durag and Amour has on her bonnet.

"I want one." Izzy lifted his head up going to bones who put him on a durag also.

Could've sworn he was just sleep.

"You still got an attitude?" Bones asked as he passed Izzy back to me.

"Nawl I'm straight." I smiled and walked passed him making sure he caught the scent of cologne on my clothes.

I changed out my body suit into a pair of Nike pros and a sports bra.

"Aye Roscoe lemme use your phone right quick." He tossed it to me and I walked over to the other side of the bed. I left the house around 5. Took a shower for about 20 minutes. We talked downstairs or about 10-15 so between 3-4 I scrolled through the call log and the only people he called were me and his mom.

Momma james out of rehab? Why he ain't tell me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 163 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...
121K 2.7K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read 🀍
500K 11.4K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
677K 20.8K 31
This is my very first Book!!!(so ddtmπŸ’€) When You Done Reading This Go Check Out The Sequel 'Sight' COMPLETED BOOK βœ