Mad Doctor [JIHOPEKOOK FF]

Da catzumi_zero

Sequel to Yes Sir [Taegi ff] 'Welcome to the mad house' Jihopekook ff Cover art made by @kytanamoon #1 JungH... Altro

-|Home Sweet Home|-
-|Mad House|-
-|Sinful Abyss|-
-|Ambitions|-
-|Deal|-
-|Untold Secrets|-
-|Last Words|-
-|Broken Down|-
-|Lost Prince pt.1|-
-| Lost Prince pt.2|-
-|Lost Prince pt. 3|-
-| Truth Hurts |-
-| It hurts like a bitch |-
-|Clean Slate|-
-|Take Me|-
- |Daddy|-
-|Bunny|-
-|Inner Demons|-
-|Cruel Intensions|-
-|Bitter Goodbyes|-
-|A New Life|-
-|Royal Pains|-
-|Family Reunion| -
-|Played|-
-|Distractions|-
-|Missing You|-
-|Sweet Revenge|-
-|The Sad Prince|-
-|Fallen Reign|-
-|Spiral|-
- |The New King| -
-| Manipulation |-
- |Reunion| -
-|Craving|-
-|True Evil|-
-|You Need Us|-
-|Blue Side|-
-|Hobi|-
- |Play Date pt.1|-
-|Play Date pt.2|-
-|Inner Storm|-
-|Game Changer|-
-|Unfiltered|-
-|A Bunny in Love?|-
-|Going Home|-
-|Hearts Ignited|-
-|Hearts on Fire|-
-|Jay|-
-|Please Give Me A Remedy|-
-|Pleasure To Meet You|-
-|My Body Is Yours|-
-|Royal Corruption|-
-|Ghost Town|-
-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-
-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.1|-
-|Sweet Seduction pt.2|-
-|Marry Me?|-
-| I Won't Give Up |-
-| Hey Mama |-
-|Daddy Issues|-
-|Apology Accepted|-
-|Unraveled|-
-|The Jung Family|-
-|Suffer|-
-|Resolve|-
-|Rescue|-
- |Trauma|-
- |Mad World|-
-|Reality Check|-
- |The Bitch is Back|-
- |Consequences of Your Actions|-
- |Fragments of Insanity pt. 1| -
-|Fragments of Insanity pt.2|-
-| End of an Era |-
-| One Big Happy Family |-
-| Don't Forget Me |-
- |The Mad Doctor|-
Author's notes
-|Epilogue|-
-| Harbored Feelings |-
-| Hey Mama pt.2 |-
-|Where Are We Now |-
-| Namdaddy|-
-|Serendipity|-
-|Forgive, But Never Forget|-
-| Fever Dream pt. 1|-
-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

-|Unexpected Ally|-

3.8K 364 250
Da catzumi_zero

Hoseok is in pain, both mentally and physically when he wakes up later on that night.

Its close to midnight, or perhaps maybe abit later, he isn't sure as he slowly sits up in bed, groaning lowly at the dull pain shooting through his body like an asteroid.

He shifts himself over the side of the bed, his right hand clutching the night stand, the left gripping onto his hair, holding himself together as the room spins very slowly.

The after effects of the pill he took is working its magic, making him tired, but also nauseous. In fact, he becomes so nauseous that his body jolts forward and he runs into the bathroom and vomits into the sink.

It takes him a moment to regain his senses again, the nausea still lingering, with now a splitting headache to accompany it. His whole body hurts. It fucking hurts a lot, especially his throat and his face.

Reluctantly, he looks at himself in the mirror, grimacing at the bruise on his neck and the swelling on his face.

Strange...

"Hoseok hyung?"

Hoseok jolts at the tiny voice calling out to him. He looks out the bathroom door and nearly chokes on his own breath as he sees Hobi standing in the middle of his room.

He blinks while shaking his head, not believing what he is seeing. It's impossible, all of this. First the Mad Doctor, and now Hobi.

"I'm not...I'm not crazy." Hoseok whispers under his breath, willing himself to walk back into his room and over to the child. "I'm not crazy..." he says again, then kneels down to Hobi's level and physically touches the child's shoulder.

"Hoseok hyung, what's wrong?" Hobi asks, seemingly not aware of Hoseok's mental breakdown.

Hoseok doesn't respond. He simply stares at the child, while still contemplating his mental state.

"This is just the effects of the medicine." He tells himself, then gets up and goes over to lay on his bed again. "None of this is real. I'm still delirious, that's all." Yes, that had to be it....right?

"You're going crazy." The Mad Doctor's voice comes out alarmingly close. Hoseok looks to his side and nearly jolts at the sight of the Mad Doctor laying next to him in bed.

"I'm not going crazy." Hoseok shakes his head furiously. "You two are not really here,  this is all just in my head." He closes his eyes again, and gets shifted into his mind, back into the large meadow with the flowers.

He is still laying on the ground, his body too weak to move. The Mad Doctor is the same,  laying next to Hoseok and unable to move as well. This is due to the sedative pill Hoseok took. It helped relaxed his mind and body, which also sedated the Mad Doctor persona, but only temporary.

"Hoseok hyung..." Hobi joins Hoseok's side and sits next to him, gently placing his small hand upon Hoseok's forehead. "Hyung, you look pale. Are you sick?" The child asks.

"I'm fine Hobi." He says, but really he's not, and Hobi can tell.

"Lying again? It seems that's all you're good at." The doctor mocks.

"Shut the fuck up." Hoseok snaps, turning his attention to the doctor next to him. "Just shut up for once. It's because of you that we are in this mess."

"Me? You are the one who took away our chances of getting the crown, and, you quit your fucking job! All for the sake of some little whore who doesn't like you anymore."

"Jimin is not a whore!" Hoseok shouts with the dull ache of rejection simmering in his heart. He knows Jimin favors Jungkook more than him, in fact he wouldn't be surprised if Jimin ends up going back to Busan with Jungkook.

"I did it to protect him from myself....from you."

The Mad Doctor rolls his eyes, scoffing just the slightest in annoyance.

"You guys are fighting again." Hobi mutters. "You always fight and It makes me sad." The child begins to whimper, then looks to the doctor with an angry stare. "You used to be nice to us...but now you're just a mean man!" Hobi sticks his tongue out at the Doctor and runs off before disappearing into the flowers.

"Hobi! Hobi come back!" Hoseok calls out, but the child was already gone, most likely taking over since Hoseok is still stuck in his own mind.

The doctor laughs mockingly at Hoseok. "You are too weak and pathetic, it's no wonder Jimin prefers the King."

"I said SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hoseok snaps, a gust of wind picks up around them, shuffling all the flowers and nearby leaves from the trees. "I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU. I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY GET RID OF YOU SO I CAN LIVE IN PEACE!" Hoseok practically screams at the doctor as he slowly rises to his feet, with the wind picking up its speed, harboring all of Hoseok's pain and rage as the skies above them turn grey.

"You know as well as I do that there is only one way to get rid of me." The doctor slowly rises to his feet, trying his best to hold his ground as the wind sweeps past him, whipping his orange hair all over.

"It's death."

Hoseok's face falls, the weather around them suddenly coming to a halt. This amused the doctor very well.

"Death is your answer, but a coward like you won't even dare do it. I know because deep down you love that little whore too much to leave him."

Hoseok clenches his fist tight, baring down a glare upon the doctor. "You're right, I won't do it because I do love Jimin." He admits, then cracks a smile at the doctor. "But, you and I are the same, so that means if I love Jimin, then deep down in that cold dark heart of yours, you also love Jimin too, whether you choose to admit it or not."

This angers the doctor greatly. In fact, it angers him so much that he does something Hoseok never expected him to do.

He walks away.

The doctor walks deep into the shadows of the trees, muttering profanities under his breath as he goes, disappearing beyond Hoseok's mind's limit.

Hoseok just stands there completely baffled by the doctor's actions. He honestly was expecting another fight, or at least a huge argument, but he's grateful he didn't get either one.

With the doctor no longer chastising him, Hoseok can finally think in peace, and he does so by taking in a deep breath and exhaling slowly, still feeling the effects of the medicine kicking into his system.

"Rough day?" Came a sultry voice from behind.

Hoseok turns around, alarmed to see another version of himself, dressed all in red and smiling at him.

"Who the hell are you?" Hoseok asks in bewilderment.

The alter scoffs, jutting his hip out and placing his hands upon them, looking like a sassy diva. "I'm your temporary relief baby boy." He winks.

"My what?"

The red man groans. "I'm your inner whore." He explains while rolling his hips. "I'm only here for a short while, so I'll do the best I can to help."

"You?" Hoseok points at the red man, clearly confused and shocked he has an alter like this. "Are going to help me?" He points at himself.

The red man nods. "I've been watching you from the shadows, and let me tell you all this drama is petty and unnecessary." He clicks his tongue and shifts his posture, jutting out his other hip and resting his hand upon it.

"Giving up your crown and your job? Boy, are you dumb?" Hoseok scowls at that. "Okay, I get it that you did it for Minnie but-"

"Minnie?" Hoseok questions.

"For Jimin." The red man rolls his eyes again. "You gave it all up for him, which was noble, but stupid."

"Please don't remind me. I get enough shit from the doctor as is." Hoseok rubs at his temples with a sigh.

"Well, I can't help you with the job or the crown because that's all on you." Hoseok was about to open his mouth again, but the red man continues. "I am, however, going to help you with Jimin."

"And how are you going to do that? He's scared of me."

"Correction, he's scared of the Mad Doctor. He likes Hobi, and he pity's you, Prince Hoseok." The red man steps closer to Hoseok, getting into his personal space. "I'm going to help you gain his trust again so don't you worry about it." He jabs his finger along Hoseok's shoulder then turns and walks away.

"Wait! What is your name?" Hoseok calls out to the red man, making him stop and turn to Hoseok with an eerie smile.

"My name is Jay."

><><><

This is Jay❤ He'll be appearing again later on in the story. But what are your theories about Jay? Is he good? Bad? Both?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

65.7K 2.9K 35
Devil in me.............. Completed Copy write of ff series on youtube. It no longer exists on youtube. *CAUTION* Reading this work might make you l...
588K 29.5K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
49.1K 1K 23
[BOOK TWO COMING SOON] September 25, 2020 It's been hard for Y/N ever since her mother was killed by her father....... They lived an amazing life jus...
64.8K 1.2K 8
"All extremes of feeling are allied with madness." Cover made by @EIRE_TAE_ARMY