PRINCESS | JJ MAYBANK

By leebaxt0n

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown, that's why I took it off." Season One : Completed Season Two : Comp... More

PREVIEW
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
PREVIEW
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR

THIRTEEN

43.4K 1.1K 284
By leebaxt0n

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
LUCK
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

The Pogues has picked up Atlanta from the dock beside her house. JJ had made sure to place a few kisses all over her face and compliment how beautiful she looked in her burgundy dress.

They had set off in the direction they believed the royal merchant was. Atlanta had stood next to JJ most of the time, while he had been driving the boat. She has being placing a few kisses on his neck and he kept mumbled to her that she was in for it later for teasing him.

"Alright, JJ, Pin it here." John B shouted, looking at the coordinates.

"Roger that. X marks the spot." JJ said as he focused on steering to ensure that the boat didn't move.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. To going full kook." John B announced as he placed the camera that connected to the ROV into the water.

Kie was feeding the tether that the camera was attached too, so they didn't loose it. Atlanta was stood beside Pope watching the screen for anything sign of the Royal Merchant.

"Alright JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds northwest." John B announced as Atlanta turned the dial slightly.

"Got it. Ten seconds northwest." JJ repeated with a small nod.

"One hundred feet." Kie shouted with a smile as their plan was working.

Pope gasped once he saw a large fish pop up on the screen. Atlanta could be help but double over laughing. Her eyes filled with tears from laughing so hard at how dramatic the boy was.

"What? What, what?" John B questioned as he ran over to the two, he gave Atlanta a weird look.

"It's nothing." Pope answered as he sent a playful glare to Atlanta. John B groaned and went back to his post. "Sorry. I thought—"

"Don't do that to me man." JJ threw his hands up. "Attie, baby, tell us what was it?"

"It was a little fish." Atlanta giggles and rested her hand on Pope's shoulder.

JJ clenched his jaw once seeing the physical contact. He tried his hardest not to get jealous, knowing that Atlanta was just being friendly and Pope would ever do anything like that. But he couldn't help but think that Atlanta deserved better than him.

"It was not little." He whisper shouted. "Did you see that thing?"

"It was like this big." Atlanta said playfully using her thumb and index finger to show Pope.

"And to quote The Hobbit, 'down, down, to Goblin Town. Down, down, you go, my lad.'" Pope quoted, trying to change the conversation.

A few hours had passed by and still nothing, every now and again, Atlanta would leave Pope in charge to go and speak to JJ for a bit, boredom taking over her. They hadn't found anything yet and it felt like they weren't going too.

"Four hundred feet." Kie shouted as she drew another mark on the side of the boat with chalk. "The tides turning." Atlanta placed a light kiss on JJ's cheek before returning back to her post.

"Hey JJ?" John B said, hoping he was paying attention.

"Yup?" JJ nodded.

"Ten seconds easy. Right south-south east." John B instructed, Atlanta clicked a button that zoomed the camera in slightly, so it was more focused. Pope seemed to be in awe, which made her chuckle, especially since she did the littlest thing.

"Copy that." JJ shouted back.

"JJ, twenty seconds mid-speed alright? South!" John B shouted again.

"Copy that. Aye aye." Atlanta smiled at how cute JJ was. The crew neck that he wore complimented him perfectly. "Keep the tether out of the prop."

"I'm trying." Kie shouted back to JJ. Atlanta could hear in her voice that she was struggling to position the tether.

"JJ keep going." John B instructed.

Atlanta turned around and was met with grey clouds and a thunder. Nobody ever wanted to be trapped out on a boat in the middle of a storm. Especially not a boat that wasn't made to ride it out either.

"I think we're in trouble guys." She muttered, anxiously chewing on her bottom lip.

"John B is that good?" JJ questioned, his eyes flickered back to Atlanta.

"We're good." John B shouted back.

"700 feet." Kie shouted as there was a clap of thunder.

The Pogues and Atlanta all turned to look at the storm heading their way. The boat began to rock side to side, Atlanta made sure to grab onto the boat, so she didn't tumble.

"JJ. Hold it steady." John B shouted over the loud winds and the incoming storm.

"Okay. 900." Kie shouted louder, so that everyone was able to hear her.

"JJ, were gonna turtle in this storm man." Pope shouted, looking between his friends nervously.

JJ was controlling the boat. He would be the one to keep them upright through the storm if needs be. Atlanta trusted JJ, but the weather and ocean, it could be unpredictable.

"920." Kie shouted again.

"Crank it north by northwest, ten seconds!" Atlanta shouted, John B turned to look at her confused. "Trust me."

"JJ. North by northwest. Ten seconds!" John B repeated what Atlanta said, hit louder. "Attie, Pope, how we doing?"

"Almost there." Pope looked at Atlanta for confirmation.

"Finally, you're learning." She said sarcastically, but she was actually proud of the boy.

For the past few hours she had still being trying to teach him and it seemed as if he was finally picking up on the controls. It made her heart swell with joy.

"John B there's too much current? We're gonna lose it." Kie shouted as she held onto the tether.

"South, southwest, JJ. Hard!" John B shouted again, looking towards the blonde steering the boat. "Half speed. Steady at this bearing, JJ." John B looked towards the monitor again.

"What you got? Come on, what do you see?" John B questioned both Atlanta and Pope.

They should be right over the royal merchant according to their research. But all that they were met with was the dark depth of the deep blue sea.

"It's just the ocean." Atlanta shrugged.

"Nothing a whole lot of nothing." Pope nodded, trying to find something, anything.

Atlanta turned the dial, but even then there wasn't any sign of the merchant. It was coming up completely empty.

"Oh come on, we should be right above it brother." John B panicked. He needed to be right, for his dad.

"Kiara." Pope shouted looking to the girl who was still feeding the tether.

"960." She shouted, "970." The three of them watched the screen carefully, waiting for something to show up. "980."

"I'm at the bottom. Right?" Pope turned to Atlanta, who nodded with a small smile in confirmation. "I'm at the bottom."

"Steady here JJ. Quarter speed alright." John N instructed. "We should be seeing something man."

"Give it time." Atlanta said, as she turned the camera slightly. "Oh my God." Atlanta whispered.

Her heart dropped once she saw the royal merchant. They'd found it. So many people had tried but they were the ones who actually succeeded. They did it. They found the royal merchant.

"Oh good God." Pope muttered with a smile on his face.

"You see anything?" JJ shouted. Atlanta broke away from another and ran to JJ.

"It's the royal merchant. They found it." She giggled excitedly. "They found the Royal Merchant." JJ pulled her into his chest and kissed all over her face making her giggle even more.

"You found it too princess." JJ smiled at her. "Without you, we wouldn't have found anything." He reminded her, placing a quick kiss on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.4K 31
"He's bad for you, and you know it." "A little bad never hurt anyone." season one of outerbanks Started: 6-5-20 Completed: 7-21-20
996K 12.8K 79
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
532K 17.8K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
11.9K 578 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage 𓍢ִ໋ outer banks 𓍢ִ໋ jj maybank x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - tbd ...