FORTY TWO

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
GOODBYE
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

"Don't you ever say those fucking words again. Understand?" Rafe hissed towards the girl and then his eyes flickered towards Atlanta who had her fists clenched, as well as her jaw.

"Why because it's true, because you're a murderer and you can't stand people knowing. What happens when I tell my father? Daddy's not going to save you then." Atlanta heaved but the boy wasn't happy.

Rafe lunged for the girl gripping her neck in both his hands as he squeezed the air out of her throat. His grip was so tight that it was going to leave bruises.

"Where's John B?" Rafe repeated as Barry beat JJ to the ground again despite his efforts to get up to save Atlanta from her current situation.

"I don't know!" Kie screamed trying to bash Rafe off of Atlanta, luckily Pope ran in with an iron rod and swung it above his head to make contact with the back of Rafe's legs.

The pain of the rod made him drop to his knees letting go of Atlanta, she gasped falling to the floor herself to heave.

"Don't touch her!" Pope shrilled. He looked to Kie with wide eyes and then down at Atlanta who held her neck in panic "Don't touch them." He swung the rod again.

Barry noticed Rafe's quick declining win and decided to get involved, he turned to Pope and cocked his gun shouting,

"Hey!"

JJ was quick to move he grabbed Barry's ankle and pulled him to the floor making the gun clatter onto the floor too. He was so fucking pissed.

"Kick it!" JJ shouted motioning to the gun before standing up and instantly beginning to hit Barry back almost as if he'd regained a new energy.

"Pope. Okay Pope." Kie shouted as she tried to pull him off Rafe. Atlanta regained her strength and toppled towards JJ, he wrapped his arm underneath hers and tentatively touched her neck.

"Are you okay?" JJ questioned quickly, making Atlanta nod in response.

"Pope." Atlanta called trying to play off the pain she was feeling and to make JJ realise what was going on.

"Hey. Pope." JJ shouted trying to pull him off of the boy who was starting to fall unconscious. "Snap out of it man." JJ said as Pope wrapped a chain around Rafe's neck. "Snap out of it! Dude, come on. Stop! Stop. Dude." JJ said wrapping his arms around Pope.

"Look at me." Kie shouted and finally Pope pulled back and came back to reality.

"Shit." JJ mumbled resting his head on Atlanta in a mixture of relief and further anxiety.

"Okay, we gotta go. We gotta go." Kie said using arm actions to get them to follow.

"Stay off the cut." Pope hissed leaning further towards Barry as he spoke.

"Pope. Let's go."

They were all waiting for John B and Sarah to turn up. They were running late at that made Atlanta anxious. They needed to get on the boat and as far away as possible as soon as possible.

"Dude where is he?" Kie worried as she scanned around for John B he was meant to be meeting them at three and yet he was no where to be seen.

Honestly everyone was expecting the worst but yet none of them said anything in fact if anything they gave each other more and more hope.

"Give him a second. He'll be here."

"He's coming. He'll be fine." JJ reassured checking the boat over for the final time so that he could swear that it was fit to go.