SIXTEEN

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
BEAUTIFUL
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

"JJ?" Pope said in a hushed whisper. Atlanta didn't even bother to lift her head from JJ's shoulder. She was falling asleep and it didn't held that he was tracing random patterns on her inner thigh.

"What?" JJ turned to look at Pope and tried his hardest not to move too much.

He didn't want to disturb the girl. She looked so peaceful as she leant against him. It made him happy that she felt comfortable enough to be this relaxed with him.

"Gotta take a piss." Pope admitted, Atlanta giggled slightly.

"Aww and you want your boyfriend to go with you." She chuckled. "And everyone questions why girls go to the bathroom together."

"Hold it." JJ gritted through his teeth, although he didn't stop tracing patterns on her thigh.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda." Pope admitted.

"It's too exposed they'll totally see us." JJ shook his head at the stupid idea.

Atlanta slowly lifted her head from JJ's shoulder and turned to face Pope with a chuckle.  He had a pout on his face and kept anxiously looking back at Rafe, Topper and Kelce.

"I gotta go." Pope insisted like a little child.

"When you gotta go, you gotta go." Atlanta shrugged and tilted her head back to look at JJ.

Pope turned to look at Rafe, Kelce and Topper once again, the boys were were all watching the film, but Atlanta knew that's not why they were really here.

"They're blocking the bathrooms." Pope said frustratedly, his leg had began to bob up and down.

"Come here. I know where." JJ said handing his drink to Atlanta. "I'll be back soon, beautiful." He said as he placed a small kiss on her lips. Atlanta smiled at the small action.

"Hey were y'all going?" Kie questioned once Pope and JJ stood up.

"We gotta wring it out." JJ shrugged honestly.

"What you gonna hold it for each other?" Kie questioned and Atlanta laughed.

Atlanta turned to face her brother and Campbell with a huge beaming smile on her face. Her eye were wide and she had the whole innocent look on her face. Barnaby chuckled at the girl.

"We saw smiley." Campbell laughed at the girl.

"He-"

"We know Attie." Barnaby shook his head at the excited girl. He loved seeing his sister happy. It was the least she deserved. Especially after everything she had been through.

"Oh my God." She leant back in her chair and looked up to the stars with a smile.

It wasn't as if her and JJ had never kissed, in fact they had done it multiple times before. It was the fact that it was a date and that he called her beautiful, so maybe it meant more?

Campbell was the one to notice how long the boys were taking to 'wring it out'. He smiled towards Barnaby and grabbed the bag. He was going to go and look for them, make sure that they were okay. Plus, he wanted to make sure that Atlanta's date wasn't ruined.

"Where are you going?" Atlanta questioned curiously.

"To save your boy." Campbell announced with a smile.

Atlanta's head snapped towards the toilets, where Rafe, Topper and Kelce were supposed to be, but we're no longer. She let out a small groan, she hated that they were so angry all the time.