TWO

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
CALLS
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

"Morning." JJ whispered, the pads of his fingers drawing random patterns on the girls hip.

Atlanta turned and faced the shirtless boy, a warm smile formed onto her face as she looked up to him. Her hand rested on his chest. She melted into the boys arms, she felt safe there.

She always did. It felt like he'd always protect her.

"Morning." She smiled before gasping playfully. "Don't I get breakfast in bed?" JJ let out a small laugh and shook his head. "How many one night stands do I have to have with you before I get breakfast in bed?"

"Sorry princess." He mumbled sitting up, running his tongue over his bottom lip before continuing, "Not exactly a ONE night stand if it happens multiple times." He chuckled. Atlanta grabbed the duvet and pulled it around her before standing up. "Well I'm cold now." JJ muttered with a playful pout.

"Boo hoo." Atlanta pouted sarcastically as she gathered up her clothes, needing to get dressed and head home before anyone-more specifically her father-woke up or returned home from work.

The girl continued to look around as she gathered her clothes into her arms. A frown forming on her face as she looked for her bra that couldn't be seen on the floor, unlike every other item plus JJ's clothes.

"Where's my bra?" She raised her brow and turned to the boy, who had a smirk on his face as he held up the white lacy bra.

"This one?" He questioned teasingly. JJ had to bite back a smirk as he looked at the girl, images of last night flooding his memory.

"Come on give it back." She said reaching out for it, but he quickly pulled his arm back. "Give." She said placing out her hand, JJ groaned but handed her the bra. "Thank you." She smiled. JJ couldn't help but smile back, she had a smile that could light up a whole room.

Atlanta pulled her underwear back on and turned to face JJ. She hopped back on the bed. JJ wrapped his arms around her and pinned her down. His eyes flickered down her body, despite just putting the underwear back on, he wanted to pull them off once again.

The door swung open slightly making them both look at John B. Atlanta's eyes widened as she made direct eye contact with John B. Her cheeks flushed red as she looked anywhere but at him.

"Come on dude get out." JJ shouted, trying to cover Atlanta's body. She was his. He didn't want John B to see her in just her underwear.

"Her brother is looking for her dude, has been all night." John B announced before closing the door. "He's going to kill you when he finds out you had her here." He shouted with a loud laugh.

"Shit." She muttered, pushing JJ away and checking her phone. "I'm so dead." She ran her hand through her hair frustratedly.

25 miss calls from Barney
5 miss calls from Dad
2 miss calls from Topper
30 messages from Barney
6 messages from Topper
3 messages from Sarah

"Oh that's not good." JJ mumbled as he looked over her shoulder. He placed light kisses on her neck, making her instantly relax. His hands gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him. "The princess is in trouble."

Atlanta bite down on her bottom lip so that she didn't let a sound escape. The nickname he gave her always got her weak at the knees, despite him doing it just to tease her about being the so called 'Kook princess'.

"I-I should probably go." She whispered breathlessly, unable to hold it back anymore.

"Probably." He mumbled kissing her shoulder lightly. "Can I get your number at least?" JJ smirked confidentially.