TWENTY FIVE

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
CRAIN
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

"Uh oh!" Pope shouted as they got closer to the boat, a playful smile forming on his face once he saw the girls sitting on the edge.

"You forget your keys or something?" John B shouted and Atlanta laughed so loud, almost as if John B had cracked the funniest joke ever.

The girls had been taking care of her since they woke up. Atlanta was incredibly high and they wasn't sure why the effects weren't wearing off.

"You need a tow?" Pope shouted.

"You gotta admit it was kinda funny." John B said as he pulled up to the side of the boat.

He was hoping that his best friend and his girlfriend wouldn't be mad at him. Or well-them, JJ, Pope and Atlanta all helped to execute the plan. Seemingly, they weren't mad at Atlanta, so hopefully they weren't going to be mad at the boys.

"John B." Kie said in a monotone voice.

"JJ." Atlanta giggled excitedly.

JJ smiled at the innocent girl. To say that he missed her would have been an understatement. He spent most of the night talking about her to John B and Pope. He was knew that they got fed up with him rambling when they threw their pillows at him.

"Uh what's that?" John B smirked teasingly.

"Mastermind huh?" Kie questioned rhetorically, her legs dangled off the edge of the boat and her brows raised slightly.

"I'm always planning." John B admitted and Atlanta rested her head on Sarah's shoulder.

Atlanta had become very clingy to Sarah, or well more specially, Sarah had made the girl promise not to leave her side until JJ came back. So, Atalanta kept her promise and stayed by her side.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kie muttered angrily.

"Yeah that sucked." Sarah agreed.

Atlanta nodded her head with wide eyes in agreement. She didn't exactly fancy spending another night on the boat with both girls. Especially after hearing the reason as to why they stopped being friends.

"You still love us through right?" JJ questioned with a smile.

"I still love you, baby." Atlanta said with a grin as she jumped onto the boat.

JJ was quick to grab her to make sure she didn't fall over board. His hands gripped her waist and pulled her into him. He looked up at Kie and Sarah confused, he wasn't exactly sure why the girl was being so hyper. But he was sure that they could explain it.

"We're gonna get you back when you least expect it." Sarah confessed winking at Kie as she watched her best friend look up to JJ.

"Watch your back boys." Kie warned the three of them.

"Well I for one welcome that challenge." Pope responded cockily, almost as if anything that the girls planned wouldn't affect him.

"Me too." JJ muttered as Atlanta squished his face in her hands and giggled.

JJ's heart softened as he heard the angelic giggle. He pursed his lips, causing Atlanta to gently press hers against his. She'd missed him.

"So did you guys, you know-" Pope trialled off as he looked up to the girls.

"Reconcile our differences? Not even close." Kie shook her head, although she was lying.

"Sarah left Kie cause my mom died." Atlanta blurted out and began laughing. Everyone's eyes widened and turned to the girl. "Did you hear me? Sarah left Kie cause my-"