NINE

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
GOLF
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

Atlanta hated golf, she never understood the sport. But Topper had decided to drag her along with Rafe to play golf. Rafe insisted that he was going to teach her, so every now and again he grabbed her and pulled her closer to him.

Atlanta felt incredibly uncomfortable, and Topper told him to get off her every time. He didn't like seeing Rafe trying to touch her.

Both of the boys questioned where she got the shirt from, as it clearly wasn't hers, as she only ever wore dresses. But she refused to tell them that it was JJ's.

She knew what they were like. They would jump to all kinds of assumptions, some of them would probably be true but others would be so bazaar and out of this world.

"Man, that party was insane! I mean my first thought when I did the line was 'bro do we have enough?' It was crazy!" Topper chuckled, Atlanta scoffed.

"You did drugs?" She questioned angrily, crossing her arms and raising her brows.

She hated drugs. She hated the way that people acted when they did them. She just couldn't believe that Topper did a line, or maybe even more.

"I know right? That was good shit." Rafe said proudly, placing his hands on Atlanta's thighs. "Hold it right there sweetheart." Rafe said trying to position Atlanta's hand on the club.

"Hey, you uh, you didn't tell Sarah did you?" Topper questioned anxiously, he didn't want Sarah to think less of him because he did drugs.

"Are you kidding me man? The way she runs her mouth? Hell no." Rafe chuckled and placed his hands over Atlanta's to helped her swing. "Whoo! That was a good one sweetheart."

Atlanta grimaced every time Rafe called her 'sweetheart', something about the pet name coming from his mouth made him feel incredibly uncomfortable.

"Hey come on now!" A man shouted as the ball landed and interrupted his game.

"Hey shut up. Geezers. She's new." Rafe shouted as Atlanta broke free from his grip. "Shouldn't be taking so long anyway-Whoa."

"What?" Topper said turning to face the direction that Rafe was looking at.

Atlanta saw Pope carrying a bag of shopping and a crate of beer. She offered him a small smile, which he returned but quickly looked away once he realised who she was with.

"I don't think he's a member do you?" Rafe questioned, watching Pope who was minding his own business.

"He's obviously working jackass." Atlanta snapped, running her hand through her brown hair.

"It's fine, just let him go." Topper said, wrapping his arm around Atlanta's shoulders, turning her away from Pope. "Let's uh, lets go get your ball, come on."

"They put a gun to your head bro." Rafe reminded Topper, hoping the thought would anger him.

Atlanta scoffed at Rafe, he was always looking for trouble. There wasn't one time where he wasn't trying to rile up Topper or try and get him into a fight.

"That's fine. It's fine. Let's go." Topper shrugged it off, but Rafe ignored him and began to walk towards Pope. "Hey. Rafe. Rafe. Let's get your ball man."

"Hey asshole! Leave him alone." Atlanta said trying to pull him back, but she knew it would be no use. Dave was much stronger than Atlanta ever was.

"Get off me." Rafe snapped pulling his arm out of her grip and advancing forward. "Hey what's up man? Hey how much for one of those beers?" Rafe questioned looking to the crate and blocking Pope from walking past with his golf club.