TWENTY FOUR

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
WEED
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

Atlanta smirked once JJ pulled off his top, he still had a few hickeys from the night previous. He had come over to apologise after John B had explained to him that it was Kie or Sarah and Atlanta. After it was explained to him, JJ felt stupid and rushed over to Atlanta's house in hopes he didn't fuck everything up.

"Would you stop checking me out." JJ tease, wrapping his arms around Atlanta and spinning her around. His fingers traced patterns on the small of her back.

Now the group were on Heyward's boat, planning a way to make Kie and Sarah to get along. It was John B's plan and Atlanta wasn't sure how well it would work.

"Never." She shook her head with a huge smile. "I'm still mad at you." She leant back and looked at JJ.

"I'm sorry okay." JJ said trying to kiss her but every time she leant further and further back, until she couldn't any more, then he smothered her face in kisses. Atlanta giggled as he did so.

"They're here." John B said once he saw the HMS Pogue. JJ, John B and Atlanta quickly knelt down by the engine to make it look as if they were fixing it.

"What happened?" Kie questioned curiously as she looked at the shirtless boys and the girl in her sundress.

Kie offered Atlanta an almost apologetic smile, she felt bad for attacking her. Kie has no issue with Atlanta other than she was Sarah's best friend.

"Uh the alternators uh, not alternating anymore." JJ shrugged as he twirled a screwdriver around, his eyes flickered over to Atlanta and he smirked.

"It's not charged." John B summed up.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie asked curiously, stepping closer to the trio.

"No, no, you should Check them." JJ said as he grabbed Atlanta's hand to pull her out of the way.

"You guys are useless." Kie scoffed.

JJ gave Atlanta a quick kiss, causing her to smile before he and John B dove off the boat. She had agreed to stay on the boat with Sarah and Kie, in hopes that she could keep the peace.

"Is this a joke? There are like no plugs at all." Kie slowly stood up but it was too late to catch up with the boys.

"John B. Let me out!" Sarah shouted banging on the hatch.

Kie had let Sarah out and Atlanta had taken off her dress to leave her in a teal bikini. JJ wolf whistled once he saw the girl, causing her to blow him a kiss.

"Are you joking?" Kie shouted at the boys. "Get your asses back here!"

"We can't not until you two figure it out." John B shouted. "Attie is there as a referee."

Atlanta playfully saluted at the boy, causing John B to salute back. JJ looked between the pair with a smile on his face, he liked that the two got along.

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kie screamed and Atlanta sat on the edge of the boat and dangled her feet.

Tonight was going to be fun.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah shouted, her voice cracking as she did so.

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled lots of blunts." Pope informed the girls, of course Atlanta already knew this.

"Hydroponic." JJ shouted, making Atlanta laugh.

"This is ridiculous." Sarah said as she and Kie began to take off their clothes and leave them in their bikinis.