SEVEN

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
PRINCESS
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

Atlanta sat at the back of Topper's wakesetter with Barnaby. He had just finished telling Atlanta about his date last night. He was so happy with how his date had turned out. The boy had took him on a picnic by the beach and they shared random stories about their lives. Apparently Barnaby's date was in the Army.

Atlanta stood up once she saw the HMS Pogue passing them by. Atlanta smiled once she saw a shirtless JJ. God, what she would do to be near that boy again.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Atlanta faintly heard Kie say as Sarah merely lifted her sunglasses to look at them in disgust.

Atlanta gave a small wave to JJ with a smile and a playful wink. Barnaby scoffed at Atlanta. "That's him?"

"Oh, of course that's him." Atlanta said with a smirk as she turned to face her brother once again.

JJ offered a two finger wave towards Atlanta, he allowed his eyes to flicker up and down her body, she wore a small red bikini, with a matching rose in her hair. He found it adorable but he found her hot.

"He's hot." Barnaby nodded in approval.

Although seeing her drink with him at the party, he had no idea that he was the guy that she always went on about after a one night stand. Truthfully, he didn't expected her to go for a pogue. Not that he had an issue with them, just their father. And it Barnaby knew one thing, it was that if Atlanta wanted anything it was their fathers approval.

"You're telling me." Atlanta chuckled, as they pulled up to the beach.

Sarah and Topper both decided to stay down at the beach to help clean up after the hurricane, but Barnaby and Atlanta decided to head home for a few hours before the party tonight.

After a few hours of getting read and pregaming, they headed to the party to get even more drunk. Barnaby had told them they'd call a taxi home or even just walk, he had said he wanted to get drink and let a load off.

So now they were at the party, which was meant to be fun but now Atlanta felt sick as she looked up to Topper on the roof, she didn't understand how he could do it and not be scared.

Sarah had volunteered to go up to him and convince him to come down, after seeing how anxious Atlanta actually was. She knew why she would be anxious and she wanted to relieve some of that anxiety.

Sarah understood why Atlanta hated heights so much, and so did Topper. So, hopefully them both knowing was enough to convince Topper to come down.

Barnaby stood beside Atlanta, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him, making her spill some of her drink. Not that she cared.

The siblings looked up to Topper, who now held Sarah in his arms as the people around the chanted and cheered for the couple to jump.

Once Topper jumped, Atlanta flinched and hid her face in Barnaby's chest. She couldn't bare to look. Her heart was racing, what if he wasn't okay. What if-

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Barnaby seethed, his chest heaving in anger. He couldn't believe how stupid the boy was. He knew everything that they'd gone through and still did it.

What a fucking idiot.

"It's fine B. I'm just gonna go home. You stay, have fun. I'm okay." Atlanta said as she plastered on a fake smile and chugged the rest of her beer. She didn't even let Barnaby say another word before she left.