SIX

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
FLOWER
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

Atlanta ran up to Kelce and jumped on his back the second she saw him. He grabbed her thighs and hoisted her up further. Her and Kelce had a flirty friendship.

She had brought Topper over to the Cameron's house and he asked her if she wanted to stay with them for a while, maybe even see Sarah. To which, she of course said yes too.

"Hey Kelce." Atlanta placed a light kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Attie." He smiled at the girl.

"Jeez, man, this is nuts." Topper complained as he looked at the damage that the storm did.

"Agathas a bitch." Rafe called with a chuckle.

Atlanta wanted to roll her eyes every time that Rafe spoke. He was her best friends brother, he also had a crush on her and liked to grab her and pull her closer to him every chance he got. She hated it, and him for that matter.

Rafe Cameron was too cocky and arrogant for his own good. She didn't miss the way his eyes flickered to her ass, and a smirk formed on his face.  

"Damn right she is." Kelce nodded in agreement.

"I mean, I just—I can't get out out of my head. It's just on repeat, 'your move, Broski.'" Topper said as Atlanta jumped down from Kelce's back and linked arms with him.

"Bro, he had a semiautomatic pointed at your head." Kelce reminded him.

"That's what I'm saying, it's insane" Topper nodded in agreement.

"Safety off!" Kelce added, with widened eyes. "That Pogue."

The brunette jumped down from Kelce's back and walked along side the boys. She hated how much they bad mouthed pogues. Especially since as Kooks, they all got it easy, her included.

"They're freaking Pogues man. You know you should get a piece." Rafe said looking between the three.

Atlanta wanted to scoff and roll her eyes. She hated when Topper hung around with Rafe because he always changed. Atlanta didn't mind Kelce, he always made her laugh in some way or another.

"What do you mean?" Topper questioned.

"You gotta fight fire with fire and defend the homestead." Rafe explained confidently.

"You guys are idiots." Atlanta interrupted as she unlinked her arm from Kelce and turned around to face them, so now she was walking backwards.

The girl didn't understand why the boys hated pogues so much, apart from JJ recently pointing a gun at Topper, they'd never done anything to them.

"Better than being caught without one, I'll tell you that much." Kelce said as he smacked Topper's chest.

"Listen guys, I'm gonna get him back alright. I'm making it a little project of mine." Topper reassured the boys, although Atlanta knew he was lying.

Topper was a huge softie when he wasn't around Rafe or Kelce. When it was just him and Atlanta he was the biggest sweetheart and would do anything to make her happy.

"Yeah you should." Rafe agreed.

"You guys are so boring." Atlanta groaned, she preferred it when it was just her and Topper.

At least then he was himself. Atlanta had known Topper since she was eight and had practically being inseparable ever since.

"Yo, that's Sarah." Kelce pointed out Sarah who was talking to a little girl.