THIRTY FOUR

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
GAMES
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

Atlanta hadn't showered or changed into fresh clothes, truthfully she hadn't done anything but stare at the flowers on her wall. She hadn't spoken to Barnaby or Campbell.

She couldn't stop over thinking, what if JJ needed her and couldn't get ahold of her. What if they were all in trouble?

A faint knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts, JJ slowly opened the door, it was late so he hoped she wasn't asleep. He wanted to see her, he had missed her.

Atlanta didn't hesitate in running up to the boy and jumping into his arms. "I told you I'd come back baby." He whispered in her ear as he cupped the back of her head, holding her tightly. "Barney let me in."

Atlanta jumped down and looked up to JJ, no new cuts or bruises. "You're okay?"

"I'm okay." He paused. "You didn't shower? Or change?" JJ questioned looking down to Atlanta and noticing that she was still in his top. The girl shook her head. "Let's get you in the shower."

"You joining?" Atlanta questioned with a teasing smirk.

"Only if you want me too?" The brunette nodded almost immediately and pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door.

Atlanta turned on the shower and let the hot water run a minute before getting undressed and hopping in. JJ just stood there staring at the girl in awe.

"Are you getting in or what?" She raised her brow questioningly as she allowed the water to pour over her body.

JJ didn't hesitate in pulling off his clothes. He pulled the glass door shut and moved Atlanta's hair to one side before kissing down her neck. His finger tips traced up her thighs and to her torso. Atlanta closed her eyes and relaxed at his touch.

JJ grabbed Atlanta's waist and span her around, pinning her against the wall. Atlanta let out a gasp at how cold the tiles were. Her heart was racing as JJ's eyes scanned her body.

"Fuck." He groaned, cupping the girls cheek.

Atlanta looked up at him through her lashes, she didn't move, she wanted to see what he'd do. JJ smashed their lips together and his hands tailed down to her waist, his finger tips applying pressure and probably leaving bruises.

After the shower and getting dressed, Atlanta walked into the kitchen, hand in hand with JJ. Barnaby and Campbell were cuddled on the couch watching some movie with Zac Efron in.

"Let's do something fun." Atlanta said loudly as she jumped onto the kitchen side, gaining everyone's attention.

"Thought we did just do something fun." JJ muttered as he stood in between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs.

Atlanta blushes a deep red. "That was more than fun." She whispered and placed a light kiss on his forehead. "Barnaby?"

Atlanta faintly heard Campbell snicker at his name. "Barnaby!" Campbell said in a posh girly voice.

"Do you guys want to bake a cake?" Atlanta questioned, when her father would leave her and Barnaby alone at night they'd bake cakes.

"Ooh! I'll bake a cake." Campbell called jumping off the couch and running into the kitchen to see Atlanta's arms around JJ's shoulder and his head resting on her chest.

He smiled at the sight, they were good for each other. He never seen anyone care about a person quiet as much as Atlanta cared about JJ.

"I guess I have no choice." Barnaby muttered as he joined them in the kitchen, ready fo bake a cake.