My chubby girl [BTS]

By Shy_RMG

"Do you actually think I like you?" He asked coldly. He looked down at you, you were trapped against a wall w... More

prologue
one
two
three
RM BDAY
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
A/N
ten
eleven
christmas special
twelve
thirteen
yoongi bday special
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
A/N
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

thirty-one

3.7K 109 38
By Shy_RMG

The calm spring day casted a gentle setting onto the environment. The sun beaming brightly, not over bearing, as it gave a rather nice feeling into the atmosphere.

Many students decided to sit outside during lunch break to enjoy this cool, inviting air. Everyone laughing and chatting in their friend groups while others sat silent enjoying the air or thinking upon many different things.

Jimin was one of those many students as he sat alone, slumped against a tree, shading him from the sun. Just like those students he was thinking; more so deep in thought of one specific person.

You.

Jimin is worried.

Believe it or not, he was so worried that he immediately called taehyung asking him if you were okay. Taehyung didn't give jimin much feedback. So, he patiently waited for taehyungs response. When taehyng messaged jimin telling him that you were safe and in bed. Jimin has never felt so relieved in his entire being when reading that message.

She was safe.

She has taehyung.

Stop stressing.

But jimin couldn't stop worrying, no matter how many times he tells himself this. Jimins conscious knew not to believe those words, until he sees you himself then he would ease up. Jimin was tempted to visit you or even show up to one of your classes, but meeting you was not a option considering that you both aren't friends and the interactions you both experienced were always painfully unbearable.

You both always clashed and jimin can honestly admit he was at fault. If he had a normal conversation with you then none of this awkwardness would be a problem. Jimin bullying you wouldn't have to be the most evident thing if jimin hadn't caused it. Jimin reflecting on his past mistakes made him feel so terribly guilty.

Jimin sighed, taking a slow gulp of his soda, licking his bottom lip of the little droplets that sat on his lip. He hummed at the taste of the sweet sugary liquid and took another gulp, but the soda can was suddenly out of his grasp. He glared up at the thief, wanting to punch this intruder but held back. His brows furrowed in confusion, looking to his side as the person took the space next to him. Jimin eyed him for a second, gaze then falling onto the grass as he picked at it.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your other friends?" Jimin asked, tone bored, staring up into the clear sky.

Jaebum let out a dry laugh, "Am I not your friend, jimin?"

"Far from it"

Jaebum laughed at jimins bitter response and handed back his beverage. "I saw you alone and came to check up on you"

"You checked, now leave" jimin said with his eyes closed, not even bothered by jaebums offense look. He knows how blunt and forward jimin is so why the sudden approach? Jimin is reminded that his friends are friends with jaebum, but that never gave jimin the impression of them being friends. So, seeing jaebum sit next to jimin is rather odd. Jimin didn't understand why the boy was suddenly being buddy-buddy with him, unless...the boy wants something.

This quirked jimins curiosity, side eyeing jaebum. Jimin heaved out a annoyed sigh and turned to face jaebum. Jimin took in jaebums serious gaze, most likely glaring at him. Jimin stared back with a hard, blank face as if waiting for jaebum to speak. His eyebrow raised almost challenging jaebum to talk, but jaebums pride won't let him submit. In order to get answers he has to gain jimins trust. Which jaebum initially thought would be impossible but jimin may know more than he lets on. Jaebum had a quest and to conquer this plan he had to gain trust to the most notorious badboy, yet insightful person he knows. Best be known jimin knows a lot of dirty shit that goes on in this school. So, Jaebums hard glare soon softens and moves his gaze to his lap.

"How much do you know about yoongi?"

The abrupt question had jimin swirling with inquisitive thoughts and immediately his defense for yoongi kicked in. "What the fuck do you want to know about yoongi?"

Jaebum had to seriously hold his tongue before snapping at jimin. Jaebum had to be really careful with his words, he was working with a ticking time bomb, one wrong move and it explodes.

Is it too late to back out now?

Jaebum calmly stared at jimin as jimins dark brown eyes glared at him. "Well, lets start off small yeah?" Jaebum drawled out, "how long have you known yoongi?"

Jimin stared blankly at jaebum, eyes glancing every so often to jaebums cheek piercing and his dark brown orbs. Jaebum watched how jimins curious gaze observed his every movement, looking for anything to give him a reason not to trust jaebum, but the determine gleam jaebum held had jimin second guessing his current thoughts.

Jimin scowled, crushing the empty tin can, "you're a little bold to be asking me about someone who is close to me." Jimin leaned forward, face inches from jaebums as his eyes darken, "I won't tell you shit, even if you give me a good damn reason"

Jaebum smirks, teeth exposed as he gave jimin a smug look. Jimins scowled deepen, he pushed jaebum against the tree, hovering him and hands gripping tightly at the collar of jaebums shirt. The action only caused jaebums smirk to widen, his eye smile only firing jimins anger and how jaebum loved seeing him angry, proving how much jimin has let himself become consumed with anger.

How will he understand if he only thinks with his fist?

Jaebum suddenly held jimins wrist tightly, pulling jimin closer, "how will you understand if you don't listen to me, jimin." Jaebum whispered into jimins ear.

Jimin glared up at him, pulling himself back, but jaebum held him tightly. "Let go!" Jimin thrashed against jaebum.

"I will let you go if you promise to not man handle me again" jaebum spoke sternly, loosening his hold on jimins wrist. Jimin released the tight grip he had on jaebums shirt, eyes staring at the ground as he sat back. "I'm not telling you shit"

"Listen, Jimin, I'm not here because I care about you" jaebum bluntly said, "but I do care about someone."

Jimin stared up at jaebum. The look of sincerity was poured into him, the sad eyes blaring at jimin and jimin knew that this person meant a lot to him. He would know because jungkook always wore that expression when talking about you. However, jimin wouldn't snitch on his friend that easily.

"Yoongi did something and I know for a fact you know." Jaebum paused, eyes pleading jimin to help him. "Jimin, please. I need to know about yoongis past"

"Tell me first, who is this person you care so much about?"

Jaebum hesitated, biting onto his bottom lip anxiously. "Its someone who has been fucked over many times and I have a feeling yoongi was part of their past"

Jimin nodded and suddenly stood up, rubbing the dead grass off his pants."I'm not helping you" jaebum was quick to stand up as well, grabbing onto jimins wrist as he was about to walk off.

Jimin stared at jaebums conflicted gaze, glancing down to jaebums tight hold on his wrist. Jaebum had to act fast, he can't do this without jimins help. Even if he didn't like jimin, he had no choice. He can only hope that this would change his mind, so with a heavy sigh jaebum told him.

"It's y/n"

Jimin unknowingly held his breath, letting the weight of your name sink into his heart as your name rang through his head. Jimin stared at jaebum with wide eyes, body frozen in shock and confusion.

Yoongi knew y/n?

___

The smell of sweat, smoke and alcohol overpowered your senses, the loud voices and screams of drunk men echoed throughout the underground pit.

Men gambled money as they cheered for the two men fighting in the ring. You watched with hooded eyes as the taller boy punched the side of the mans face knocking him out cold. You smirked at the scene, pulling the hood of your cloak further to conceal your face.

You watched as the men roared, cheering for the boy who obviously won the match. You watched his manager drape a black clothe over his shoulders and leading him away from the crowd, you discreetly followed behind them, falling back a bit to not make it too obvious. You waited patiently for his manager to leave as they discussed his next match. Once gone, you made your move to the door and opening it without a second thought.

"Did you forget something a-"

The boy held his breath, not speaking further as he pulled his shirt down that he was currently putting on when you suddenly barged through the door, assuming that you were his manager. He carefully observed you, hard eyes searching for a glimpse of who the person may be behind their hooded cloak and you slowly pulled the hood of your cloak down, revealing your face. You heard the boy gasp as you stared into his glistening eyes and allowed the boy to stare at you in shock, all while you were panicking on the inside.

He couldn't believe you were here and neither could you. Never would you bring yourself to talk to him without feeling your heart ripping in your chest again. You guess in time you did heal, but that feeling never seemed to have left you when you see him. The pain he caused could never replace that scar in your heart. When he breathes, smiles, cries or when he looks at you like you were the most precious thing in this world, it hurts so fucking much. Every single time he looks at you, you feel your heart breaking all over again, just like now.

"Y/n, w-what are you doing here?" The soft way he said your name had your eyes shutting from the feeling your heart gave. You will never be able to forget him no matter how hard you try to let him go. You held back your tears as you stared up at him, feeling the salty liquid cascade down your cheeks.

You thought being here would help ease the pain, but it didn't. Seeing jungkook only brought more pain, maybe its not too late to turn around and forget you ever decided to come here. You were about to turn around and walk out the door until you felt a sharp tug and strong arms wrap around your body, holding you protectively.

And you broke.

You cried into his chest, feeling his hand gently caressing the back of your head. "I still don't like you, jungkook" you said in between sobs.

You needed to let him know. You wanted to scream at him and demand why he left you. You wanted to let out everything that has been weighing you down and falling into that darkness you once called home.

And jungkook lets you. He lets you use his body as a pillow and lets you cry against him. He was going to listen to you and let you scream at him, even let you hit him if thats what it would take for you to forgive him.

He was done being a coward.

"I don't know why I am here." You breathed out heavily, hicupping as you spoke. "I thought coming here would erase the pain of him... but it only made it worse...why does it hurt so much, kook?" You cried, shaking in his arms.

Jungkook blinked back his tears as he held you in his arms. His heart breaking to the sound of your cries, making him want to drown himself in your tears for ever causing you so much pain. "I'm so sorry, y/n" jungkook leaned down to burrow his head into your neck, brushing the side of his face against yours.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you" his voice thickened, tears streaming down his face. "I thought pushing you away could stop the bullying, I wanted to protect you, but I only caused more pain and- shit, y/n I was so stupid"

You sniffed, pulling back and wiping your tear stained face. "Why didn't you t-tell me this before"

"I was too ashamed to face you again and scared that you would never forgive me" jungkook admitted, feeling the weight lift off his shoulders, exhaling the breath he held in for too long. He's not suffocating anymore, finally letting himself breath and how relieved he felt to finally say the words he's been keeping in for so long.

"I know it won't change anything but I need you to know how deeply sorry I am and maybe one day you will forgive me" jungkook caressed the side of your head, thumb wiping away a fallen tear.

"I-it will take time for me to forgive you" you shuddered, eyes glancing down as your hand fiddled with the material on jungkooks chest.

"I know. I will wait years and years, say sorry a thousands times and wait even in our next life for you to forgive me" jungkook pulled you in his arms again, "I just don't want to see you in pain anymore"

You gripped tightly onto jungkooks waist. The anxiety you were feeling moments ago disappeared to the soft beat of jungkooks heart as it calmed your nerves. After a few moments, you let go of jungkook, puffy red eyes staring up at him in appreciation. Jungkook stepped away from you, giving you the space you need to breath.

Jungkook could sense there was something else that brought you here, observing how your body nervously shook and red eyes screaming to him that something was wrong.

You wanted to tell him something, but you didn't know how to address the problem.

Slowly, jungkook took your shaky hand in his and softly rubbed the smooth flesh of your palm. This occupied you and helped rest your racing heart, you remembered jungkook doing this simple acts when you where kids and it amazed you how your body reacted to his touch. No more fearing or feeling the anger inside you and you embrace the warm feeling jungkook brought with just a single touch.

"You didn't come here for no reason to just talk to me."jungkook paused carefully observing the way your body stiffened.

He was right.

"Why did you come here y/n?" Jungkook asked softly, his voice like silk.

You gazed down, feeling the lump clog up your throat and your eyes glistening with tears. Jungkook felt his heart stop as you uttered those two words, he knew full well who you were talking about, his body stiffening in shock that he had to hold himself together from falling.

"He's back"

___________________________________

This chapter really made me sad :'(

I hope you are all okay! Sorry for taking so long to update my life has been quite hectic that I couldn't write. My fathers best friend recently passed away and he was my no.1 fan. There was so many deaths and birthdays this month that I never got time to do anything.

So sorry again! But I hope you guys are doing good and that you are looking after yourself <33

Love you all, shy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 41 23
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
127 4 12
It was Taehyung. "You look hot when you cook" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath was brushing my skin which was giving me shiver. Why my body is...
2M 76.7K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...