Only Room For One

By wanderingxdesires

For years, there had only been one artist signed on to School Boy Records: Justin Bieber. Throughout these ye... More

Prologue
1 - "Don't joke with me."
2 - "Let's get started."
3 - "My moment."
4 - "She's not my type."
5 - "I hate you."
6 - "Now."
7 - "Together."
8 - "Hold my hand."
9 - Daydreams
10 - "But I do."
11 - "I'm sorry."
12 - Feelings
13 - Date Night
14 - "The cat's out of the bag."
15 - "Something's different."
16 - "I forgive you."
17 - Goodbyes & Hellos
18 - Showtime
19 - "She needs to go."
20 - Birthday {pt. 1}
21 - Birthday {pt. 2}
22 - "I'm fine."
23 - "Surprise!" {pt. 1}
24 - "Surprise!" {pt. 2}
25 - "Explain."
26 - 24 Hours
28 - Decisions
29 - "Bye Justin."
30 - Closure
31 - "Justin's back."
32 - "What are you doing?"
33 - "I missed you too."
34 - "I love you.."
35 - Two at once
36 - "I'll be fine."
37 - The heart.
38 - "Can we talk?"
39 - Just one.
40 - Nineteen {pt. 1}
41 - Nineteen {pt. 2}
42 - The Question.
43 - Tell the world.
44 - "It will never be that easy."
45 - New girl in town.
46 - Worth it.
47 - "Are you kidding?"
48 - The Drive Home.
49 - The end.
SEQUEL

27 - "Go."

2.3K 86 6
By wanderingxdesires

Justin's POV:

The next two weeks drug by slower than possible. I had taken personal time off, a few days, to recoup with my heartbreak. Nothing was helping but I couldn't just stop the tour because of my stupidity.

Everyone knew what had happened. I wasn't sure if they knew by my apathy or by word of mouth, but they all avoided me at every cost. Yovanna hadn't even tried to talk me, which seemed like the only thing going right in my life.

The shows weren't fun anymore. The girls still screamed and cried for me but I didn't get that warm feeling inside. Selena had been the cause of all my happiness, and she took that with her when she left.

I called her every single day. Left voicemails after voicemails, desperate to just hear her voice. She never answered. Never called back. She was done with me.

There was a knock at my door, before Scooter entered. "Hey Justin."

"Hey," I mumbled, not looking up at him. I usually laid in bed until it was time to warm up for the show. There was no desire in me to get out and do anything.

He sighed. "Justin, we need to talk."

I was not in the mood for this. All I want is to be left alone in my misery. "No we don't. I'm fine, Scooter."

If I had been looking at him, I would have seen him roll his eyes. But I knew him well enough to know that he was without visibly seeing it. "Justin, get up. This isn't normal."

I groaned, sitting up in my bed. "What? I'm trying to relax."

"What's wrong with you? You're not the same guy I used to know.." His eyes grew soft. This was the last thing I needed, some sympathy pity party shit.

I just shrugged. Selena had come into my life and flipped my whole world upside down, for the better. And I ruined it. Of course I'm not going to be the same.

He situated himself at the end of my bed. I could tell he wasn't leaving anytime soon. "Justin, what happened? Why did Selena break up with you?"

Selena was a sensitive topic right know and I wasn't going to cry in front of him. "Scooter, don't."

"Justin, tell me. You've been lying because I know she didn't just up and leave you. What the hell happened?" His voice was a mixture of worry, curiosity, and anger.

He was making me mad. I wish he would stop pestering me. "I cheated on her, okay!? I cheated on her for months with Yovanna! There, you happy now?"

His eyes widened. That left him speechless. "You.. you what? Why? You love Selena.."

I know this, Scooter. Don't make me feel even worse. "Yeah, I know. I fucked up so bad Scooter. I just couldn't control myself. But I didn't think about everything I'd be losing." I let out a sigh, my head falling into my hands. "I can't function properly without her being mine. She was my happiness."

"Justin, why don't you fight for her?" He questioned me.

"I tried! I chased her, but she only pushed me away. You don't understand, I hurt her so bad. She was crying. I made her cry. Do you know how shitty I feel? I hate myself, Scooter. She doesn't deserve someone like me, she can do better." I shook my head, my heart full of hurt. She was my missing puzzle piece and without her, I'd never be complete.

"Do you hear yourself? First, you literally wanted to fight me because I wasn't accepting of the relationship. Now you're not even trying to get it back." He sounded almost flabbergasted.

"Scooter, I've done everything I can. She won't talk to me. I don't know what I can do.." I sighed, for what seemed like the thirtieth time.

"Go," was all he said.

I wasn't sure what he meant by that. "Excuse me?"

"Go. Go find her. Don't worry about the tour, I'll work it out. Show her you care enough and go after her."

My eyes focused on him as my mind battled with itself. Should I? I mean, it might get me somewhere with her..

"Are you sure?" I asked, trying to comprehend what I was going to do or say.

"Yes, Justin. I know how much she means to you. And besides, I can't have a miserable popstar." He cracked a small smile.

"A-alright.." I stood from my bed, pulling on a t-shirt and jeans. "Thanks, Scoot."

As I sat on the 6 hour flight, I figured I should do something productive to help me.

I slid out my phone, dialing the number to a florist in Los Angeles.

The line picked up a few moments later. "Hello, LA House of Flowers. How may I help you?"

"Hey, I need to put in an order.." This was going to be crazy, and I wasn't even sure if they'd do it.

"Alright, under what name?"

"Justin Bieber." My teeth bit down on my bottom lip as I waited for a response.

The girl on the other end didn't reply for a few seconds. She was probably shocked. "Okay... what can I help you with?"

"I need a big favor. Is there anyway you guys could fill up a room full of flowers for me?"

"A room?! I.. I don't know if we have that many flowers.."

"I'll pay however much I need to. I just need them there as soon as possible."

I had sources that had told me Selena was in New York with Taylor, and was coming home today. If I could get them in her house before she got there, it'd boost my advantage.

"I.. okay. Let me check how many flowers there are available."

Luckily, there had been enough for the plan. It was going to cost me a ton, but it was worth it. I told them her address and they promised the flowers would be in her living room within an hour. I just hope that she wasn't home yet.

My flight finally landed and it was 5 in the afternoon in California. I flagged down a cab and took it to her house. It was still the same as I remembered.

As the cab pulled into the drive, the memories started flooding my mind. All the places we kissed outside, the times I'd come and pick her up and take her to breakfast or surprise her with breakfast in bed. Those were the best times of my life, seeing her happy.

I hopped out of my cab after paying the fair. The spare key was hidden under the mat and I used that to enter her house. The assorted colors of flowers were spread all over her living room. It was perfect.

It must have been at least twenty minutes before a car pulled into the driveway. Her car.

She fumbled with the lock, before the door was slowly opened.

Her eyes scanned the room, her jaw dropping. "Oh my god.."

Taylor followed suit behind her. Damn. Now I can't do this properly.

"What is this?" Taylor asked, looking around.

"Selena.." I spoke up, walking out from behind the flowers.

She just stared at me.

"How did you get in here?" Taylor asked furiously.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "I know where my girlfriend hides the spare key. I used to be over here everyday."

"Ex-girlfriend." Taylor pointed out.

I ignore her comment, focusing my attention on Selena. She was still in the same place, her eyes on me. She looked so gorgeous.

"Can we talk?" I made eye contact with her, my heart beating faster than ever.

"You're not talking to anyone. Get out, Justin. You've done enough." Taylor butted in with her big mouth.

"Taylor.." Selena looked at her, giving her a look. "Can we have a few minutes?"

Taylor stormed past me upstairs.

"What are you doing here?" Selena asked me, her voice quiet.

"I'm here for you.. I love you, Selena. I can't just give you up without a fight. I know what I did was fucked up and stupid. I don't deserve you, but I want you. I can't live without you." My voice was full of sadness and longing. Longing for her.

"Justin.. I can't just take you back. You cheated on me, several times. That hurts me so much. You hurt me. That's not okay." Her voice was full of the same sadness mine had.

"I understand that. And I'm so sorry. I want to take it all back but I can't. I never ever had intentions of hurting you and I feel like a piece of shit because I did. I'm sorry Selena. I'm so sorry." My eyes scanned her face intently.

Her eyes dropped to the floor. "Justin, you cheated on me, and what's to say you won't do it again?"

I took a deep breath. She had a point. It was time to tell her everything. "Selena, before you I thought I had everything under control. I was a selfish, jerk who didn't give a shit about anyone or anything. The girls I slept with were just to cover the desire I had for something real. The moment I met you, something just went off inside me. I didn't know it then, but I loved you. I had never felt that way before, so I pretended to hate you. I thought if I pretended enough, the feelings would go away. They only strengthened. Then on the trip, I fell in love with you. When you became mine, I became the happiest man in the world. You were what I'd been looking for all along. When I went on tour, I missed you so much. But I got distracted. I didn't realize what I had at stake for losing when I did those things with Yovanna. But when I lost you, it all became clear. I lost my happiness. I love all my love. I lost everything. You are my everything Selena. I'm not asking you to take me back right now, I'm just begging for you to give me another chance to prove to you that I can be the right guy for you. I will never hurt you again."

I took a few steps forward, slowly, to not scare her. My hands picked hers up and caressed them.

Her eyes flicked up to meet mine. Tears were welled up in the corners. "Justin, I.. I don't know what to do.."

"You don't have to know right now. What do you feel? Do you miss me?" I was eager to hear if she felt anything towards me anymore.

"Well, of course I miss you.." Her teeth chewed on the inside of her lip, a habit she always did when she was scared.

"I'm all yours. Only yours. Selena, I love you so much.. Come on tour with me. Let me show you the world. Let me prove my love to you." My voice was desperate as I pleaded with her. I just wanted her back in my arms.

"Justin..." She sounded uncertain, as if she wanted me but there was something holding her from accepting.

"Selena, I'll never hurt you again. If I do, you have all the right to never talk to me again. Just give me another chance." I kept my eyes on hers. She needed to know my seriousness.

"Can.. Can I sleep on this?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah, of course. Of course you can. I'll be in town for a while." I gave her hands a reassuring squeeze. "Alone, that is."

She nodded slightly. "Okay.. I.. okay. I guess I'll see you later?"

"You will." I smiled at her before planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

I slowly let go of her hands as I took steps backward until I reached the door. "Enjoy your flowers." I winked, before exiting.

It was going to take a miracle for her to take me back.
________________
well this is a happier chapter! I big plans for this story and the next few chapters :)

THANK YOU LOVES FOR THE 200+ VOTES ON MY STORY YOU GUYS ROCK

Don't forget to vote & comment! I love feedback from you all <3
8+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...