The Golden Lie || Midas x Rea...

By lootblindmuselk

Y/n is Shadow's best agent. When Chaos Agent sends her on a mission to go undercover as a Ghost agent, Y/n fi... More

Before You Read 💓
chapter 1 - mission : infiltrate ghost
chapter 2 - missing agent
chapter 3 - undercover agent
chapter 4 - meet the agents
chapter 5 - welcome to ghost
chapter 6 - the first mission
chapter 7 - defend the yacht
chapter 8 - fight for the yacht
chapter 9 - narrow escape
chapter 10 - complicated feelings
chapter 11 - a midnight stroll
Chapter 12 - dead or alive
Chapter 13 - the plan
Chapter 14 - admitting to yourself
Chapter 15 - the secret room
Chapter 16 - taking back the yacht
Chapter 18 - the morning after
Chapter 19 - reality hurts
Chapter 20 - sometimes quiet is violent
Chapter 21 - the past catches up
Chapter 22 - tormented by the nightmares
Chapter 23 - melting his golden heart
Chapter 24 - this means war
Chapter 25 - the fall of the agency
Chapter 26 - the golden lie
Chapter 27 - prepare the device
Chapter 28 - doomsday begins
Chapter 29 - letting go of the past
Chapter 30 - harsh apologies
Chapter 31 - dirty little sinners *SMUT*
Chapter 32 - calm after the storm
Chapter 33 - at his mercy *SMUT*
Chapter 34 - 48 hours
Chapter 35 - her golden touch
Chapter 36 - "make me proud."
chapter 37 - the daughter
chapter 38 - peace
a sincere thank you to my wonderful readers

Chapter 17 - the only one i want *SMUT*

5.5K 140 235
By lootblindmuselk

The girls had spent the majority of the next day setting up for the party. The Henchmen did the majority of the work, but Y/n, Maya, Tina, and Meowscles were all too excited to sit around and wait.

By the time the decorations were put up, it was around 4 pm. The party was planning on starting around 6, so the girls had plenty of time to get ready.

"We should all get ready together!" Skye suggested, skipping between Maya and Y/n as the four girls walked up to the elevator to get to their rooms.

"You girls can start, I gotta shower first," Y/n smiled, happy Skye was back to her normal, chirpy self. "Bring your clothes and makeup to my room - we can get ready there."

"Oooh, I've got the perfect thing for you, Y/n/n!" Maya suggested. Y/n grinned, "I can't wait to see it."

"Midas is gonna go crazy seeing you in it," she winked. Y/n tensed up and frowned, walking out with them as the elevator stopped to the room's level. "I don't really wanna dress up for him. We're just-"

"Oh, shut UP!" Tina groaned, "If I hear you two are just friends one more time, I'm gonna break your neck in half!" Tina snapped, then burst out laughing when she saw how nervous Y/n looked. "Kidding! Mostly. But seriously, move it along already! You two would be amazing together!"

"I guess," Y/n sighed, unlocking the door to her room. "I'll leave it unlocked. Just come in and get ready whenever, girls." She entered the room and fought back tears. No matter how badly she wanted to kiss Midas, to be his and only his, she knew that would never happen. And nothing would change that, not even tonight.

About a half an hour had passed and Y/n was doing her makeup alongside Skye, Tina, and Maya. Skye had put on a cute green top with matching camo pants, and curled her hair more than usual. Tina wore a white low cut dress that faded into a pencil skirt that fit her figure perfectly. Maya wore a tan crop top with a black studded suit jacket, and matching pants. Maya was certainly not one for dresses and skirts, anyway.

"So, Y/n. I know you don't wanna impress Midas, which is a shock to all of us," Maya giggles, handing Y/n a white sparky dress. It was very low cut, and had short spaghetti strap sleeves. It looked form fitting - and short.

Y/n bit her lip and took it, looking at it. "I love it, but isn't it a bit... sexy?"

"That's the point!" Maya smiled. "Show Midas what he's missing out on so he'll change his mind!"

"I don't know, Maya," Y/n frowned, laying it down on the bed. "Midas made it very clear that he didn't want a work relationship. I don't want to make things worse," she sighed.

Maya held her hand gently, "Hey. If you don't want to wear it, that's totally fine. It's up to you. But what you wear won't affect your relationship with him."

Y/n pondered for a moment, looking over at the dress and nodding slowly. "Okay. I'll do it."

"YAY!" Skye grinned, finishing up her makeup. "Go, go! I wanna see!" she ushered her into the bathroom so she could change.

After a few minutes of nitpicking inside the bathroom, Y/n slowly exited the room and rest her hands on her hips, "So? What do we think?"

Maya's jaw dropped and she blushed softly as Tina clapped, "YES, SERVE!" Tina laughed, standing up. "You look so freaking good!"

"I do?" Y/n blushed and turned to look at her in her full body mirror and smiled, loving how it fit on her. "I do look pretty damn good..." she smirked, her confidence level going through the roof. "Thank you, Maya!" she hugged her tightly and the blushing girl hugged her back, proud of herself, "You're welcome, Y/n! Now let's go knock your man dead, yeah?"

Once the girls finished getting ready, they all headed downstairs. The music was already WAY louder than normal, and a lot of chatter could be heard.

Y/n's heart began to thump from anticipation. She walked down the staircase and followed Tina to the drinks table, and she immediately shoved a glass of red wine in her hand.

"Drink up, kids! We've got a fucking rocking night to have!"

Skye sat on the barstools with them, but instead took sparkling cider and toasted with them.

"To a night full of friendship," Y/n toasted, smiling brightly. Her nerves instantly began to soothe as she felt the wine trickle down her throat. Tonight would be fine. She'd have a night with friends, and all would be okay.

At least, that's how it was for a few hours. By now, it was around 8 and the girls (except for Skye) were all shitfaced from letting loose so fast. They drank and danced without a care in the world - and it was awesome.

Y/n danced sexily with Maya on the dance floor, giggling loudly at how stupid she looked trying to twerk on Tina who looked extremely flustered by the situation.

Skye bounced onto the dance floor, hyper from all the candy and cookies she had as she tapped on Y/n's shoulder rapidly. "There he is!" she spoke loudly, trying to make her voice heard from over the loud music.

Y/n turned and her breath caught in her throat. Across the room sat Midas, looking as sexy as ever. He wore a loosely buttoned down white dress shirt and black slacks, with a black tie. His hair was done the same way as normal but way messier, which made him even more irresistible than normal.

Her cheeks heated up as Skye pushed her foreword, and for once, she wasn't nervous. She was already walking over to him, even though her brain was screaming at her to not.

"Hey, handsome. Why aren't you out there partying?" she asked casually, sitting down across from him at the makeshift bar.

Midas turned and his frowned turned into a sly smirk slowly as his one good golden eye looked her up and down. He chuckled lowly, "I'm not a party man, doll. But you, on the other hand... look stunning."

"So I've been told," she giggled, taking another long sip of her drink. Midas' gaze trailed from her eyes, to her lips and to her body.

He shifted, seeing her in a whole different way. Sure, he found her very attractive, but Jesus Christ did she look fucking beautiful tonight.

"Care to dance, babe?" Y/n asked, setting her glass down. "Babe, hmm?" Midas chuckled, and leaned back. "I'm no dancer."

"I'm not a dancer either, but I'm drunk and I want to have some fun with you. Let's go, pretty boy," Y/n said hurriedly, standing up and holding his hand, pulling him up.

Midas chuckled and stood up, quickly pulling her flush against his chest. Even though she didn't feel nervous, her heart said otherwise as it pounded through her chest. The same was happening with Midas - though he wasn't entirely drunk, he definitely had a fair share of liquid courage in him to make his heart beat like crazy at the sight of her.

She giggled and lead him to the dance floor and started to dance against him as his hands rested on her hips. He watched her darkly and hummed when she rubbed up against him more, his grip on her tightening as he started to move to the beat with her.

"You're getting the hang of it," Y/n commented, pulling away teasingly as Midas pulled her right back, almost sending her into a dip as he held her close to him, "You're not leaving me that easily, honey."

Y/n smirked as he lifted her back up and she moved her hands away from his body, "Is that so?" she teased, crossing her arms over her chest so her boobs looked even better than they did in the dress.

Midas growled lowly as he pulled her backside against his chest again and he wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding her against him as he rest his head scarcely close to her neck. She took in a breath as he mumbled into her skin, "You're not just going to tease me like that and get away with it, Y/n."

Y/n twisted in his arms ever so slightly to make it seem like she was purposefully rubbing against his crotch, then she dipped out from under his arms and winked, "If you want me that bad, Boss, you'll have to come find me."

Immediately, she dashed into the crowd and Midas' needs got the better of him, running after her. Y/n barely made it out of the room before Midas pulled her right back to his chest, and he pinned her against the wall close to the staircase.

She fought back a squeal of surprise as Midas pinned her fully against the wall, one hand resting on her waistline to pull her close and the other on the wall above her head. "Gotcha," he smirked.

"You trapped me, that's not fair!" Y/n whined, wanting to play cat and mouse more but her plan had failed. Her heart was beating faster and harder by the second as Midas moved his hand up to caress her cheek, stroking it softly as he trailed his eyes down her body slowly, lingering before looking in her eyes.

"Do you have any idea how fucking irresistible you look tonight, doll?" Midas spoke lowly, his soothing voice becoming much darker and deep.

Y/n bit her lip, looking up at him as she shook her head yes. "Why do you think I wore this?" she said softly, her voice wavering as Midas' hands cupped her cheeks.

He stalled for a moment, studying her facial features before leaning in and capturing her soft lips into a heated kiss. Her eyes fluttered closed as she ran her hands up his chest slowly as she kissed him back.

The kiss was heated, rough, and downright sexy. All her anger and frustration faded away as she kissed him, the kiss growing more needy as it raged on.

Sooner than either had hoped, they had to stop for air, but instantly they were back at it; pulling each other even closer until there was no space between them. Y/n tugged his bottom lip between her teeth and Midas moaned softly into her mouth, pulling away reluctantly as his golden fingers traced up her skin slowly.

"N-not here," Y/n stammered as she fought for her breath back as his lips trailed to her neck. "Yes, here," Midas mumbled against her skin, nipping at it as she hissed in pleasure.

"Y-your room," she moaned softly as he sucked a dark hickey onto her skin. He growled lowly in response and grabbed her hand, pushing the elevator button quickly, grumbling under his breath.

The door opened and they entered, and immediately he pinned her against the wall and began attacking her lips hungrily again as the elevator ascended.

Her fingers made quick work of messing up his hair as he bit and kissed across her neck. She trailed her hands down once he stopped and began to untuck his tie, unbuttoning more of his shirt by the time the elevator opened.

He grabbed her hand again and they ran to his room, and he fumbled to get his keycard out of his pocket as Y/n laid against his chest, kissing his jawline slowly.

He hummed in response and opened the door, swiftly lifting Y/n up and holding her bridal style as he slammed the door shut with his foot, locking it with his free hand.

He kicked his bedroom door open and dropped her gently onto the bed, and she scooted back further onto the bed as he knelt above her. He slid off his tie and set it down on the bed, unbuttoning the last of his shirt.

Y/n had to stop herself from drooling at the sight of his flushed face, his hair an absolute mess as he laid above her.

He let the shirt hang over his almost bare chest as he leant down to capture her lips once again in a heated kiss.

She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, running one of her hands through his hair and tugging on it which elicited a low growl from his throat in response.

He trailed his hands to her strings and slid them off her shoulders quickly, running his hands down her perfect figure as he slowly slid her dress own.

She kicked it off of her, and soon she was only left in her underwear. She gasped and moaned softly when he leaned down further and caressed her breasts, kissing one with equal attention to the other until he took her left nipple into his mouth and dragged his tongue across it.

She whimpered softly and arched her back into him as he sucked on it and bit at it gently, before doing the same to her other nipple.

Then, he trailed his kisses down from her breasts to her stomach, and lower. He kissed above her underwear line before rubbing his finger gently across her clothed womanhood, causing her to shudder in anticipation.

"Midas, please," she mumbled lowly, looking down at him through half lidded eyes. Midas hummed in response and took her panties off slowly, and moved back. He held his hands over hers, forcing them down onto the bed so she couldn't move them.

"You look sexier when you struggle like that, sweetheart," he smirked and kissed her deeply, causing her to moan into his mouth when he moved one hand and dipped his two fingers into her slowly.

She squirmed from under him as he trailed his kisses back down her body slowly, tracing his other hand slowly down her arms as he let her hands free again.

He moved his hands down and pushed her thighs apart after a moment of pumping his fingers and leant down, pushing his head between her legs and licking across her clit gently to tease her.

She gasped loudly and immediately moaned in response, her hands flying to his hair to massage his scalp and keep him there.

His tongue dashed across her folds slowly to edge her on as she squirmed from under him, moaning his name breathily as she tugged on his hair more, "Midas..."

He looked up at her with a smirk and lusty eyes as he sucked on her clit harder, causing her body to jolt in pleasure as he teased his finger at her entrance again. She whined, "P-please, Midas-"

"Patience," he moaned into her before coming up from her slowly, wiping his mouth clean. Midas slid his belt off smoothly as Y/n leaned forward to tug his slacks off. Once they were off, she bit her lip and slid his underwear off and immediately Midas pinned her back down.

He held her hands above her head and she glanced down. Her breath hitches and she unintentionally closed her legs, and Midas noticed.

God, he was fucking huge. She guessed he was packing, but Jesus Christ!

Y/n whimpered softly as Midas pushed her thighs apart and aligned himself to be at her entrance after he put a condom on, looking up at her to see if she was ready.

She knew what he was asking without either of them saying a word and she nodded, trying to move her hands free from his other hand's tight pin against the pillow.

He nodded and pushed his length into her slowly to let her adjust, and immediately a sharp pain shot brought her body. The pain quickly turned to burning pleasure as he slowly stretched her out fuller than she could've even imagined.

She moaned loudly and Midas crashed his lips onto hers heatedly as he stayed still for a moment, making sure she was okay before he continued.

"M-move," she gasped as she closed her eyes, and instantly Midas started to pull out, just to push himself fully back in quickly moments after.

Her body jolted in response and she arched her back into him, her hand moving to his hair once he released her hands and she tugged roughly, "F-Fuck-"

Midas moaned into her neck as he kissed it repeatedly, quickening his pace to be fast and rough. Her moans grew louder and higher pitched, which helped edge him on to be even rougher than before.

"Holy s-shit, you feel amazing," he growled as her eyes rolled back, panting heavily from the intense pleasure growing by the second.

"You're so fucking good," she moaned louder in response, dragging her nails down his bare back as his thrusts grew rougher and more desperate.

Soon enough, Y/n started to whimper and squirm from under him, tugging his hair more harshly as she felt her high build quickly.

"M-Midas, fuck! Don't stop! D-Don't... don't stop...!" she said breathless, panting heavily as he legs slowly went numb from how rough he was thrusting into her. Midas moved to kiss her deeply as he trailed his fingers down her body slowly, "You getting close, sweetheart?" he asked teasingly, circling his thumb over her clit to tease her.

She whimpered in response and squirmed around more, digging her nails deeper into his back as she moaned in response, "Y-Yes-! Please!"

"Come on, doll," Midas mumbled into the kiss, pushing his thumb against her clit as he rubbed it in circles, his thrusts getting more deep and harsh as he sent them both straight to their highs.

She threw her head back farther and moaned his name loudly into his ear over and over as her intense high washed over her. His thrusts grew shaky as he spilled into the condom, his grip on the sheets growing tighter by the second as he let his head fall into the crook of her neck, moaning her name over and over as his eyes rolled back from his high.

He continued to thrust slowly to help them both ride it out until he slowed down completely, both completely out of breath.

"Y/n..." he sighed heavily, pulling out slowly so he didn't hurt her and cupped her cheek. He leaned down and kissed her lips gently and then her forehead, being more gentle with her than he would've earlier due to her passing out. He slid the used condom off and tossed it in the trash can before sliding right back in bed with her, wrapping his arms around her tightly and protectively. "I love you," he mumbled into her skin. "I really truly do."

By now, the alcohol had faded from his system and he was speaking from the heart. He didn't care about anything or anyone else in that moment, just her. And he hoped to God and prayed that she would say the same in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 161 20
Olivia's little secret of winning bread through thievery was nothing compared to the secrets of the Agency, a classified organisation with hidden mot...
4.2K 182 35
Y/n is just a regular girl with a lot on her plate her parents just died and her brother goes missing. She seems to have it all figured out until she...
9.9K 382 35
"He's still in there", Maya heard Arachne whisper, and she closed her eyes, letting her own tears flow. He hadn't given up his fight with himself and...