Chapter 17 - the only one i want *SMUT*

The girls had spent the majority of the next day setting up for the party. The Henchmen did the majority of the work, but Y/n, Maya, Tina, and Meowscles were all too excited to sit around and wait.

By the time the decorations were put up, it was around 4 pm. The party was planning on starting around 6, so the girls had plenty of time to get ready.

"We should all get ready together!" Skye suggested, skipping between Maya and Y/n as the four girls walked up to the elevator to get to their rooms.

"You girls can start, I gotta shower first," Y/n smiled, happy Skye was back to her normal, chirpy self. "Bring your clothes and makeup to my room - we can get ready there."

"Oooh, I've got the perfect thing for you, Y/n/n!" Maya suggested. Y/n grinned, "I can't wait to see it."

"Midas is gonna go crazy seeing you in it," she winked. Y/n tensed up and frowned, walking out with them as the elevator stopped to the room's level. "I don't really wanna dress up for him. We're just-"

"Oh, shut UP!" Tina groaned, "If I hear you two are just friends one more time, I'm gonna break your neck in half!" Tina snapped, then burst out laughing when she saw how nervous Y/n looked. "Kidding! Mostly. But seriously, move it along already! You two would be amazing together!"

"I guess," Y/n sighed, unlocking the door to her room. "I'll leave it unlocked. Just come in and get ready whenever, girls." She entered the room and fought back tears. No matter how badly she wanted to kiss Midas, to be his and only his, she knew that would never happen. And nothing would change that, not even tonight.

About a half an hour had passed and Y/n was doing her makeup alongside Skye, Tina, and Maya. Skye had put on a cute green top with matching camo pants, and curled her hair more than usual. Tina wore a white low cut dress that faded into a pencil skirt that fit her figure perfectly. Maya wore a tan crop top with a black studded suit jacket, and matching pants. Maya was certainly not one for dresses and skirts, anyway.

"So, Y/n. I know you don't wanna impress Midas, which is a shock to all of us," Maya giggles, handing Y/n a white sparky dress. It was very low cut, and had short spaghetti strap sleeves. It looked form fitting - and short.

Y/n bit her lip and took it, looking at it. "I love it, but isn't it a bit... sexy?"

"That's the point!" Maya smiled. "Show Midas what he's missing out on so he'll change his mind!"

"I don't know, Maya," Y/n frowned, laying it down on the bed. "Midas made it very clear that he didn't want a work relationship. I don't want to make things worse," she sighed.

Maya held her hand gently, "Hey. If you don't want to wear it, that's totally fine. It's up to you. But what you wear won't affect your relationship with him."

Y/n pondered for a moment, looking over at the dress and nodding slowly. "Okay. I'll do it."

"YAY!" Skye grinned, finishing up her makeup. "Go, go! I wanna see!" she ushered her into the bathroom so she could change.

After a few minutes of nitpicking inside the bathroom, Y/n slowly exited the room and rest her hands on her hips, "So? What do we think?"

Maya's jaw dropped and she blushed softly as Tina clapped, "YES, SERVE!" Tina laughed, standing up. "You look so freaking good!"

"I do?" Y/n blushed and turned to look at her in her full body mirror and smiled, loving how it fit on her. "I do look pretty damn good..." she smirked, her confidence level going through the roof. "Thank you, Maya!" she hugged her tightly and the blushing girl hugged her back, proud of herself, "You're welcome, Y/n! Now let's go knock your man dead, yeah?"