Chapter 33 - at his mercy *SMUT*

Y/n felt her heartbeat speed up rapidly looking up at the sexy man in front of her. He pushed her against the bathroom wall, his arms firmly pressed against her head. His golden eye flickered from her eyes to her lips, a faint smirk toying with his lips.

He moved his hand down to touch her jawline, tilting her chin up so she'd look straight into his eyes. She gulped softly, feeling intimidated by his burning gaze, feeling her whole body heat up simply from his gaze.

"You seem flustered," he spoke softly, moving his golden thumb over her chin gently. She squirmed softly under him, trying to avert her eyes to anywhere except his, "You're just really close, that's all."

"Do you want me to stop?" Midas asked, raising a brow. Y/n stayed silent, not wanting him to. He took the hint and chuckled lowly, "Where did all that confidence go, darling? You seemed more than confident just hours ago."

"I'm confident," she spoke softly, meeting his gaze. He grunted, moving his fingers to entangle in her hair softly, "I don't know what you mean."

"If you're so confident," Midas began, leaning down to whisper just below her ear, "then why are you burning up, barely able to look at me?"

Her breath hitched at his warm breath tickling her skin, sending goosebumps across her neck and collarbone. She stiffened and backed up against the wall further, closing her eyes, "I-I'm not-"

"Just admit it, sweetheart. You like being at my mercy." Midas pressed a soft kiss across a hickey on her neck, and she whimpered since it was still sensitive from last night. Then, he pulled away from her, leaving her hot and bothered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she furrowed her brows, watching him turn to the kitchen sink as he began to brush out his hair.

She bit her lip and admired him, starring at him as even the simplest of actions further fueled the throbbing between her thighs. Midas eventually took notice and that all too familiar smirked appeared on his lips, "You're starring."

Y/n jumped softly, then shook her head no, "I wasn't!"

Midas set the brush down and chuckled, turning around to face her, crossing his arms. "I assume you're not showering if you're still just standing there completely dressed."

"I will later," she mumbled, trying not to let her eyes wander down his all too toned, tatted chest. Midas nodded then started untying his pajama pants, letting them fall to the floor as he stepped out of them, leaving him completely bare. He picked them up and set them on the counter, then walked back to the shower.

He leaned in to turn it on, giving Y/n a perfect view of his back, which had some tattoos as well. She blushed brightly and immediately lost all sense of control, walking forward and pressing her hand on the back of his shoulder, turning him around.

He hummed in response, turning to ask what she needed when she slammed her lips onto his, kissing him needily. He let out a low growl and turned to fully face her body, gripping her hips tightly as he moved his fingertips under his shirt she was wearing.

"I changed my mind," she hummed against his lips, taking his bottom lip between her teeth and tugging on it. He immediately took control again, pushing her against the wall again as he pushed his hands up her body slowly.

He cupped her breasts with his large, golden hands and kneaded at them, causing her to moan into his mouth, making him smirk. He moved his hands to push his dress shirt off of her. She lifted her arms so she could take it off, and tossed it across the bathroom.

He moved his hand down her body towards her underwear, and teased his pointer finger around her clothed clit, causing her to gasp and throw her head back against the wall.