Chapter 31 - dirty little sinners *SMUT*

Y/n's face flushed red as she felt intimidated by his gaze, her breath hitching as her eyes flicked to her wrist, which he was holding.

He slid his hand up her wrist and pinned it against the wall, grabbing her other hand and moving them both over her head. She stayed silent, her heart pounding in her chest.

Out of every possible reaction Midas could've had to almost being slapped, she didn't expect this.

"Look at that..." Midas cooed, stroking from her hair down to her cheek slowly, "now you're all silent and flustered."

"I-I'm not flustered," she stammered, trying to avert her gaze from his intense one as she squirmed under his body, "you just took me by surprise, that's all.."

He pressed himself harder against her in response, earning a small squeak from her as her whole body heated up from how close they were.

"Yes, you are, darling," Midas murmured into her neck, pressing a soft kiss under her earlobe. "You were planning on this, weren't you?"

She shook her head no, biting her lip as her eyes flutter close, "No, but I'm not complaining," she sighed softly, growing weaker under his touch.

She arched her back into him as he started to bite and suck at her neck, trailing his hands down her arms to her waist slowly, lifting her shirt up.

She shuddered from his cold fingers, letting out small mewls of satisfaction as Midas teased his fingers across her stomach. His touches sent chills throughout her entire body, her mind growing clouded.

"Be a good girl and listen to everything I say, or you won't get anything you want. Understand?" he said sternly, grabbing her chin firmly and making her look at him.

Her face was bright red from blushing, and she nodded, "O-Okay."

Midas let out a low growl and leaned into her ear, saying lowly and darkly, "You call me sir or daddy tonight, understand?"

She let another whimper, nodding, "Y-Yes sir..."

"Good girl." he slapped her ass firmly and she squeaked in surprise. He took a step back and scooped her up, carrying her upstairs to the loft. He immediately placed her down on their bed with a gentle thud, and she tried to squirm away.

He let out a low grunt and grabbed her hands again, pushing them above her head with one hand and the other, firmly on her hip. "Don't you fucking dare run from me."

He let go of her body, sitting down at the edge of the bed. He pat his lap, "C'mere and bend over."

She sat up and gulped, knowing immediately where this was going. She couldn't help her heartbeat speed up, partially from being turned on so much, and partially from fear.

"Y/n. Now," he said threateningly, his golden orb glowing a dark gold as his frustration grew. She crawled over to the edge, and leaned over his lap.

Midas chuckled and mumbled a faint "good" under his breath, pulling down her shorts slowly to expose her underwear.

She squeezed her eyes shut, nervously waiting for his next move. He smirked and rest his hand on her ass, and she let out a small whimper from how cold his hand felt. He massaged her ass gently, "Mind telling me what you did earlier?"

Y/n's mind fell blank. Was he talking about her attitude from earlier? Stupidly, she muttered no, not understanding exactly what he meant. His grip tightened, "Don't be difficult. Tell me what you did."

"I d-didn't do anything," she stammered. She hadn't known him to be this... aggressive, when it came to sex. And though it was scary, it was exciting. The thrill of not knowing what he was going to do turned her on more and more.