a sincere thank you to my wonderful readers

thank you. just... thank you.

thank you for everything you guys have done for me. thank you for being the best readers an author could ask for. you guys made me smile every day and laugh with your comments, and made me feel special that you loved and cared so deeply for a book of mine.

a big thank you to hana, ghost, and bunny especially for being the most wonderful girl friends and golden sisters i could ever ask for! i'm so thankful that this stupid lanky golden dude brought us all together. i love all our funny moments in our discord server and swapping headcanon's because we're all just horny little bastards.

this book has been my absolute most favorite to write. i am beyond proud of it and hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing.

season 12 of fortnite will forever be my favorite season. the storyline fortnite gave us inspired so many wonderful authors and brought to life the most deep, riveting storylines we've ever gotten for fortnite.

midas will forever be one of - if not my favorite video game character of all time for many reasons. it's just an added bonus that that man is a fucking sexy greek god.

so again - thank you for all your support!! i hope you all loved the golden lie. i'm sorry it took so long to be finished.

sadly, y/n and midas' story in this book has come to a close. i will not be writing a sequel as i usually do. my initial plans for this book was to write a sequel for the storyline of season 13, but with midas little-to-no involvement until late season 14 i decided to scrap the idea. he simply wasn't involved enough to have the story and time to write a second book.

once again, i love you guys so much and hope you continue to support me as a writer! for now, i believe my time as a wattpad author has come to a close.

i have shifted my writing talents to Tumblr - where i write stories for Anakin Skywalker and LEGO Ninjago. If any of you have any interest, you're in luck! I'll soon be bringing my fanfics on Tumblr to Wattpad in one-shot collections.

For now, you can read my Anakin stories at @monamourani on tumblr, and my Ninjago stories at @monamourcole on tumblr.

i hope you all continue to thirst for that sexy golden man. 😌💕