The Golden Lie || Midas x Rea...

By lootblindmuselk

Y/n is Shadow's best agent. When Chaos Agent sends her on a mission to go undercover as a Ghost agent, Y/n fi... More

Before You Read 💓
chapter 1 - mission : infiltrate ghost
chapter 2 - missing agent
chapter 3 - undercover agent
chapter 4 - meet the agents
chapter 5 - welcome to ghost
chapter 6 - the first mission
chapter 7 - defend the yacht
chapter 8 - fight for the yacht
chapter 9 - narrow escape
chapter 10 - complicated feelings
chapter 11 - a midnight stroll
Chapter 12 - dead or alive
Chapter 13 - the plan
Chapter 14 - admitting to yourself
Chapter 15 - the secret room
Chapter 17 - the only one i want *SMUT*
Chapter 18 - the morning after
Chapter 19 - reality hurts
Chapter 20 - sometimes quiet is violent
Chapter 21 - the past catches up
Chapter 22 - tormented by the nightmares
Chapter 23 - melting his golden heart
Chapter 24 - this means war
Chapter 25 - the fall of the agency
Chapter 26 - the golden lie
Chapter 27 - prepare the device
Chapter 28 - doomsday begins
Chapter 29 - letting go of the past
Chapter 30 - harsh apologies
Chapter 31 - dirty little sinners *SMUT*
Chapter 32 - calm after the storm
Chapter 33 - at his mercy *SMUT*
Chapter 34 - 48 hours
Chapter 35 - her golden touch
Chapter 36 - "make me proud."
chapter 37 - the daughter
chapter 38 - peace
a sincere thank you to my wonderful readers

Chapter 16 - taking back the yacht

2.4K 102 42
By lootblindmuselk

Y/n was extra lucky that Midas wasn't in his office, or at least to her knowledge. She hurried out his room and down into the elevator, taking her down to the foyer. She got out of the elevator and instantly ran into Tina, who grinned, "Did it work?!"

"Yeah, but it was just a storage room," Y/n lied.  There was no way she was gonna tell Tina what she saw in there, no fucking way. It was too dangerous, whatever that thing was. "I came out through Midas' room, though, which was weird," she replied, and Tina frowned. "Oh, that's disappointing," she sighed. "I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't... that."

"Me either," Y/n mumbled, walking with her. "What happened with the vault?"

"As soon as you went in, I shut it like nothing ever happened. Turned the cameras back on and the Henchmen is back guarding it without a clue of what happened," Tina winked, then skipped ahead of her. "Good as new."

"You're amazing for that," Y/n sighed, smiling softly. "Let's go practice for tomorrow, shall we?"

The next morning, everyone got up early. Like, 4 in the morning early. They were to be at the Yacht island by 6, and there was still so much planning to do.

"All Agents report to the board room immediately," Midas' voice rung throughout the Agency at 4:10 sharp, forcing the Agents to move even faster than they were previously to get ready.

Y/n groaned and barely finished brushing her hair before a Henchmen knocked on her door. "Agent L/n, Midas needs you down stairs immediately."

"I'm ready," Y/n sighed, trudging past him slowly and yawning. "This is fucking torture."

She made her way downstairs, and of course, she was the last Agent to take a seat.

"Good morning, Y/n," Midas nodded to her, and immediately went back to speaking. "All our Henchmen have already been sent on their way via boats. Us Agents, however, are going to be taking 2 separate choppers and they'll be stationed on the island beside the Yacht and the outskirts of Steamy Stacks."

The holographic map appeared and everyone moved their hands and arms so it could be seen better. "Team A, you're rendezvous point is on the actual island. Team B, yours is at Steamy. Both of you will have to swim away, so make sure you have good enough clothes that won't weigh you down. If all goes well, we will leave here with the Yacht back to Ghost, and Deadpool in cuffs," Midas finished explaining.

Meowscles hissed, "That rat bastard will pay." Lynx pat his arm gently as a silent way of saying, "Calm down."

"Alright, Agents. This isn't our final battle, but our most crucial. We win back the Yacht, we have one step closer to bringing Shadow down. You're all dismissed to get your things and leave. We leave in 10 minutes. Head to the choppers as soon as you're done," Midas spoke to everyone. Everyone shouted words of excitement and praise in response, and Midas gathered his things to leave. Quickly, everyone followed suit.

By the time everyone had their things, the two choppers' blades were spinning and engines were whirring, and everyone got into their own team's chopper. Y/n walked up to B's chopper, and Midas leaned over to help her up. She blushed softly and smiled, "Thanks, Midas."

"Of course, doll," he smiled and stood up, holding onto the handrail as the chopper lifted. "You'll do great today, I'm sure of it."

"You too," Y/n replied simply, feeling awkward now that she knew about his past. The same broken hearted feeling crept into her chest as Midas' smile faded, noticing her less than enthusiastic response.

"Nervous?" Midas frowned. "Not exactly. Just not feeling it today," she replied. Hey, at least it was partially the truth. Midas rest his hand on her shoulder and smiled reassuringly, and immediately those damn butterflies came back as her cheeks heated up again, "You'll be okay. I promise."

Y/n started to feel better, but that didn't completely ease her mind. There was a million ways this could go wrong - and a million ways that Midas could find out about her little secret that day.

Soon enough, the choppers had landed. Midas pressed on his earpiece as he helped Y/n out of the chopper and himself, signaling the Henchmen to start their attack. So far everything seemed so good, even though they had to swim quite a while to even get close to the Yacht.

Stupidly, Deadpool had crashed a huge hole in the side of the ship, and once Meowscles saw it he immediately mewl'd in anger. Both teams made their way inside, and split up. Team B's objective was to find Deadpool and cuff him down, Team A's objective was to take down every last Henchmen and help B capture him.

Seemed easy enough, right?

"What the hell did he do to my statue!" Midas hissed under his breath as they entered into the main foyer, which had been converted into a dance floor. The large, golden statue of Midas had a huge Deadpool mask over his face, making both Midas and Meowscles growl in anger. Midas stormed past and Y/n noticed how the gold began to slowly creep up his arms.

He must be getting mad.

Y/n, Tina, Skye, and Midas made their way though the winding halls of the Yacht, and there was still no sign of Deadpool. Faintly, music could be heard over all the gunfire, and Y/n felt her stomach grow sick.

So many lives are being lost right now.

"Here!" Skye pointed to Meowscles room and peeped into the window, and saw Deadpool doing - something. Skye screamed in shock and covered her eyes, "I SHOULD NOT HAVE SEEN THAT!" Midas eyes widened and he immediately clasped his hand over Skye, shushing her rather loudly, "YOU'RE GONNA GET US-"

"GUYS!" Y/n hissed, pulling them all back as Deadpool opened the door and his eyes widened, raising his hands up, "Oh! Midas! Sorry guys, I wasn't expecting company. I was giving ol Lefty a workout," he smirked and Skye cowered, her cheeks flushed red.

"You're coming with us, Wade," Midas pulled out his drum gun as Tina took out her Boom-Bow, and Skye shakily took out her assault rifle. Y/n took out her weapon of choice, and they all firmly stood their ground. Deadpool laughed loudly, "Oh, how scary, just you four? Please. Last time, you guys barely made it out alive! What makes you think you can take back the Yacht this time?"

"Cause it's not just them," Maya said, and Meowscles and Lynx followed her from behind. "You're severely out numbered, Deadpool. Your men are dead. It's over."

Deadpool took a step back and reached for his gun holsters, and Y/n immediately shot at him without a moment of hesitation. It's not like it would've killed him, anyway. He's immortal.

Deadpool hissed in pain and clutched his heart where she shot, collapsing over onto his back as he banged his head against the wall. He groaned in frustration as Midas and Meowscles picked him up, and Maya handcuffed him.

"Wha- hey, hey, hands off, man-!" Deadpool struggled to get out of their grasp, but with all the blood he was losing, it made it impossible for him to run away. Ghost had won this time.

"Enjoy time in prison, Deadpool," Midas smirked and Skye winked at him, "We'll take great care of you at the Shark, friend."

Midas and Meowscles made their way to the helicopter pad and waited for Brutus to arrive with one of the choppers. He, Meowscles, Deadpool, and Skye loaded into that chopper and took off, while Peely picked up Maya, Y/n, Tina, and Lynx. They made their way back to the Agency while Midas' team made their way to the Shark, where Deadpool would be imprisoned with the highest security.

It was late that night when Midas, Meowscles, and Skye returned back. As soon as they returned, Midas called an emergency board meeting again much to Meowscles' and Skye's dismay. This time, only the main 7 other Agents attended, since the others were long gone by now.

"I am beyond proud to report that this operation was a complete and utter success!" Midas began, not even bothering to sit down in his chair from his excitement level being too high. This was the most happiest the other Agents had seen Midas in a long time, which in turn, allowed their excitement level to rocket. They all whooped and cheered in celebration, when Tina stood up quickly, "We should host a celebration for this!"

"Yeah!" Y/n grinned, standing up as well. "We can throw a huge party here! We deserve it!"

Midas smile faded, "I don't know if that's a very good idea, Tina. It could attract Shadow right to our doorstep."

"Please, sir! I just got my home back!" Meowscles frowned, wanting the party to happen. "It doesn't have to be that big," Y/n responded, "Just get some booze and some music, and bam. It can be just for the people who worked on the mission. We need to let loose after this last week."

"I agree!" Skye grinned, high fiving Y/n. "Please, Boss?" Maya pouted, hoping he would say yes.

Midas sighed and shook his head yes reluctantly, "Alright, alright. We can have one party tomorrow night. Just.. don't make it that crazy, alright? I don't want a huge clean up after with a bunch of shitfaced Agents."

"No promises," Y/n grinned. This was going to amazing - there was absolutely no way this party could go wrong at all.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 116 66
The protagonist is a gamer girl. Her name is Y/N (Any girl name btw. Her default name would be Beccy). She is 18 years old and she goes to an abandon...
4.5K 66 14
(This is a fortnite story, send hate all you want) "I've had a few misconceptions in my life... but this... I can make an exception... the future is...
405 13 13
Skye Knows Midas is planning something. she knows and so does Agent Jones, Midas is trying to do something, something big, will it work, Or will Skye...
3.1K 161 20
Olivia's little secret of winning bread through thievery was nothing compared to the secrets of the Agency, a classified organisation with hidden mot...