Yours, Ours || YoonMinSeoKook

By Babyyg93

Jimin couldn't wait until the day that he found his mate, only it wasn't anything like he had expected. - Hig... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Ending

Twenty Two

5.4K 298 43
By Babyyg93

Thursday

Jimin had managed to sleep through the whole night since he had fell asleep earlier on during the day before.

He did wake up earlier than normal today though, he managed to wake up before the three alphas that were in the bed with him.

They all had different clothes on since yesterday, from the smell of it Jeongguk had a mixture of both Hoseok and Yoongi's clothes on.

The omega smiled at that thought.

He was laid out on top of Hoseok today, he had sat up slightly and looked down at the male who was sleeping rather peacefully.

He moved a couple of stray hairs away from his face then looked around it, until he had saw his neck.

His eyes widened and his lips parted for a small gasp to pass through, he carefully moved the shirt away so he could look closer at the marks.

"It's so pretty" he commented quietly and touched a couple of them, his hand then coming up to his own neck where he knew he had marks of his own.

He quickly looked over at Yoongi and Jeongguk but couldn't see any marks on them, he frowned a brow and crawled over to Yoongi, since he was closer.

He bit his lip as he thought about what he was about to do, he didn't seem to find anything bad with it so he just shook his head free of any other thoughts.

He leaned down slowly, he placed one kiss on the males neck, the alpha grumbling before turning his head the opposite way.

The omega was happy about that, it would give him more room to work with.

He started off carefully, leaving kisses, occasionally sucking, the skin on the elders neck turning darker in the spots that the omega had been.

Then he became a little careless, sucking until it had turned dark, nipping him in a couple of areas, causing the alpha to grunt at it.

Yoongi's hands had moved to grip at the omega's legs that were straddling his waist, the male still asleep, but only barely.

Jimin pulled away after a little while to see how he had went with marking up his oldest mate.

He smiled then moved over to straddle Jeongguk's waist this time, leaning down to do the same to his bare neck.

Although the omega was rather excited and may have bite a little too hard this time.

"Ahh fuck" Jeongguk moaned as he woke up, the omega moved away with his face screwed up with worry.

The other two alpha's waking up now at the commotion.

"Alpha, I'm sorry" Jimin quickly rushes out with, the youngest alpha looked up at him in confusion, not knowing what was going on.

"What did you do?" He asked softly, not at all mad or upset at the younger boy that was on top of him.

"I felt bad, me and Seokie had pretty marks, I just wanted you and Yoonie to have some as well" Jimin pouted as he spoke quietly.

He felt bad about hurting the boy with the long hair and was also worried that he would be mad at him.

The alpha brought his hand up to feel the side of his neck as he looked at the sad looking omega.

He softly smiled, Yoongi looked at the couple of small marks and poked at one of them, Jeongguk hissed out softly and Jimin whinced.

"It's just a little bite mark" Yoongi had said and sat up, he yawned out before climbing over Hoseok and walking upstairs.

Hoseok moves to the middle where Yoongi was and closed his eyes again.

"Can I finish alpha?" Jimin asked quietly, shy that he would say no but he had just tilted his head more to the side with a smile.

"Go ahead little prince" he voiced out deeply as he closed his own eyes as well.

Jimin leaned down slowly, looking back up at the alpha just in case, then when he got close enough he had placed gentle kisses around the bite mark he had just left.

Once the alpha had sighed in content he began sucking again, Jeongguk's hands gripping onto the bed sheets as his legs squirmed slightly.

Yoongi came back down the stairs and sleepily walked over to the bed, he got in next to Hoseok and pressed his front up against the alpha's back.

He leaned his head against his palm and watched the omega over Hoseok, reaching over to grab gguk's hand off the sheet beneath them.

The younger alpha had instantly gripped onto Yoongi's hand and squeezed it.

Once Jimin was satisfied he had stopped and sat up on the alpha, he looked down at it with a smile and nodded.

He then looked over to the older male and smiled happily at him, "come on, we still have a little while until we get up for college" he said and gestured for the omega to come over to him.

Jimin crawled over Hoseok carefully as the alpha was now back to sleep.

Yoongi helped him and pulled him up to his body, sitting the omega down on his lap again so that he was straddling his waist.

The elder had wrapped his arms around his body and laid back on the bed, cuddling the boy to his chest and listening out to the soft sigh that soon followed from the omega.

They lay there together for a while, the alpha below the omega had fallen asleep not to long after they had laid down but Jiminie couldn't seem to sleep again.

Jimin carefully sat up and looked down at the alphas, he raised a brow as he looked over to see Jeongguk typing away at his phone.

The typing of the keyboard had been silenced so that it wouldn't wake up the others.

Gguk had looked over at the omega, the two looking at each other for a few seconds.

"Alpha, I'm hungry" the omega whispered, Jeongguk looked at Hoseok's sleeping face then back to Jimin.

"Come on then" he whispered back and gently stood up from the bed, Jimin had gotten out of Yoongi's hold without waking him up.

Jeongguk had looked around the room quickly in search of Yoongi's car keys, once he had spotted them on a shelf nearby he had walked over to grab them.

Jimin looked down at the keys then to his clothes, "I need to change first, I'm uncomfortable" he whined quietly.

Jeongguk had led Jimin over to Hoseok's closet and watched as Jimin had picked out a few clothes.

He went to unchange but seen Jeongguk watching him, "turn around" he said shyly.

The alpha chuckled and done as he said until the omega had stepped in front of him completely dressed in seok's clothes.

"Let's go then" Jeongguk says and grabs Jimin's hand.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: Is this a cute chapter?

I felt bad for Yoon and Gguk that they still had blank necks while min and seok had decorative necks.

So why not make it a cute marking session lmao.

Anygays, Gguk took Yoongi's car without asking him, how do you think he'll react when he finds out.

Also, they have to go back to campus soon...

Keep an eye out for that next chapter, it may be a little bit eventful.

Or maybe not, who knows.

Hope you all have a good day/night. Stay home stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) © bangtanguffaws 2020-21 ✓ No c...
11K 880 18
Finally reunited. [Completed] Highest Rankings: #646 in Vmin, #280 in Yoonkook
520K 16K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
7.5K 295 23
"I thought you were leaving me." "I'll always come back to you." Both broken but the key to each other's happiness, will they let the other in or pus...