All We Have (MGK Fanfic)

Von bagbug

[COMPLETED] When tragedy strikes leaving MGK in a rough situation his live changes forever. Suddenly and unex... Mehr

Where should we start?
The same song and dance
Nice to meet you too
Better with time
It will rain
Accidents happen. Right?
Where the hell is Slim?
WWE Smackdown
Jane got them hands
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
Christmas in Cleveland
The best gift ever!
Nobody can resist the power of mistletoe
New Year New Me
Moving
Valentine day massacre
Spring Breakers
Breaking the Internet
The Newly Weds
Telling the Flower Girl
Wedding Crashers
Honeymooners
Honeymooners pt 2
New beginnings
Hard to say goodbye
So where were you?
Missed Calls and Missed Holidays
Lace the Fuck up!
How long has this been going on?!
Jane on the Rage
The Aftermath
Are you missing something
Are you missing something pt2
Such a fuckin screw up
Rock Bottom
For better or for worse
Damaged
Little Boy Lost
Destroying Demons
Rehabilitation
Going Home
Only For Casie
The Plan
Make up Sex
We're gonna work on it
Dr.Hartmen pt 1
Dr. Hartman pt2
Dr.Hartmen pt3
Dr.Hartmen pt4
New Start
New Fanfic

New Years Resolution

2K 51 0
Von bagbug

Jane

Tonight was Colsons big night. One of the biggest performances he has ever had in his career, performing in Time Square! Everybody was so hype, everyone but Colson. I could tell he was nervous but trying to hide it. He walked off from all us but I was the only one that noticed. I followed him.

"Colson, you ok?" I asked. He took a long pause before responding to me.

"Uh yeah, I mean, I dont know?"

"Whats wrong?"

"Its just this is one of the biggest performances I've ever done. Millions of people are gonna be there and millions more on TV." I didn't say anything I waited for him to continue. "I know it sounds silly but I don't wanna fuck this up. This could open the door for more performances like this and I want that."

"Trust me Colson, I've seen you perform through some of the craziest shit. Girls grabbing on you, fights, falls, you name it, and never once have I saw you mess up. You're gonna do great I have faith in you." I said giving him a tight hug.

"Kells their ready for you." Dre said breaking us from our hug.

"You're gonna be amazing." I said before walking off.

"Hey J." He said as I turned back around to him. "Thanks." He smiled. I couldnt help but smile back.

5 minutes later Colson and the boys took stage as Ash, Casie, and I watched from the side. The crowd was going crazy. Girls were trying to climb on stage as soon as he started performing. Once the crowd started raging I could tell he was really in his element. He was killing it. This had to be one of the best performances he has ever done. Once it was over he exited the stage.

Colson

I couldn't believe it. I really thought I was gonna fuck it but it was amazing just like Jane said. Me and the boys exited the stage and made our way over to the girls.

"Daddy! You did great! I love that song!"

"Thanks baby. Maybe next time you can come on stage!"

"Really!? That would be so cool." She said as I put her down.

"Hey." I said walking over to Jane.

"What did I tell you? That was amazing."

"Thanks but I could've never did it without your pep talk." I said bring her closer to me.

"Anytime you need one I gotcha." She said looking into my eyes.

It was now 10 seconds away from the ball dropping which meant 10 seconds away from the new year. We all started counting down.

"10,9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! Happy New Year!" I pulled Jane tigher and kissed her. Camera's were flashing but I didn't care. Right now at this very moment I felt like everything in my life was finally falling into place and coming together. I had no idea of what the future held but I knew that as long as I had Jane, Casie, and my crew by my side I could over come anything.

Our kiss was broken from Ashleigh screaming." Kells! Omg my phone is blowing up. Everyone is talking about your performance and we just got booked for a big event for Spring Break in Vegas!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30K 601 40
Hey :) im a rlly big fan of mgk and this is my first fanfic abt him, this book is about a girl that got kicked out of her house and kells let her cra...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
10.6K 341 21
in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling in love with the boy?
14.4K 444 23
[COMPLETED] Leah just got out of a catastrophic relationship with Aubrey aka Drake. When she leaves him to start a new life will see be able to open...