In The Shadows ✔

By Hankiebeer

❦ A Harley riding, vodka drinking, female killer, a Scottish bartender, a kindergarten teacher, several kids... More

Author speaks, reader listens
Characters, Music & Other Extras
[1] Uno - Kill
[2] Due - Red
[3] Tre - Gentle
[4] Quattro - Mamma
[5] Cinque - Telling him
[6] Sei - Bare
[7] Sette - Shoot
[8] Otto - Remenisce
[9] Nove - Giant
[10] Dieci - True self
[11] Undici - Bella Donna
[12] Dodici - Brother?
[13] Tredici - Trio
[14] Quattordici - Tournament
[15] Quindici - Tournament
[16] Sedici - Where's Logan?
[17] Diciassette - For love
[18] Diciotto - Moonlight
[19] Diciannove - Demons
[20] Venti - Dreaming
[21] Ventuno - Stay
[22] Ventidue - Here
[23] Ventitré - Evaluation
[24] Ventiquattro - Tattoo
[25 ] Venticinque - Bath
[26] Ventisei - Letter
[27] Ventisette - Hottest Ass
[28] Ventotto - Brother?
[29] Ventinove - Bella
[30] Trenta - Come back
[31] Trentuno - Smile
[32] Trentadue - Here
[33] Trentatré - Forever
[34] Trentaquattro - Kitty
[36] Trentasei - Dani
[37] Trentasette - Broken hearts
[38] Trentotto - Kiss me
[39] Trentanove - Madam President
[40] Quaranta - Matteo
[41] Quarantuno - Cast
[42] Quarantadue - Ricardo's Family
[43] Quarantatré - Practice
[44] Quarantaquattro - Sisters
[45] Quarantacinque - Mia
[46] Quarantasei - Rage
[47] Quarantasette - Boys
[48] Quarantotto - Balcony
[49] Quarantanove - Back home
[50] Cinquanta - New Office
[51] Hypocrite
[52] Tending Bar
[53] Boobies
[54] Self-respect
[55] Marisol
[56] Canvas
[57] Famous Boxer
[58] Hurt
[59] Making Love
[60] Liquid Love
[61] The Godfather
[62] Mortal Kombat
[63] Love is all
[64] I'll carry you
[65] Honey
[66] Miss Scorpia
[67] Respect is earned
[68] Violet Lion
[69] Little pirate
[70] Interview
[71] Please Hear Me
[72] Motherly Love
[73] Priorities
[74] Lasagne
[75] The Scorpions
[76] Gang of kids
[77] Come out and play
[78] With love instead of violence
[79] See, hear, feel
[80] Signs of Love
[81] Love in the ring
[82] Best gift
[83] Teamwork
[84] Hot and Powerful
[85] Games
[86] The power of a BONNIE
[87] Quartet
[88] Kisses
[89] Transformation
[90] Bonnie Shirts
[91] Wrong kind of costumers
[92] Big Boss and Mini Boss
[93] The Premiere
[94] Questions & Answers
[95] Heart of the Family
[96] Family Ties
[97] Kilted Love
[98] Unbiological
[99] Eat your veggies
[100] Growing Pains
[101] La vita è bella.
[102] His Bonnie
[103] Little Skunk
[104] Bar Full of Bonnies
[105] Power From Calm
[106] Embraced by Shadows
[107] For Bonnie
[108] Bruises and Warm Hearts
[109] Anchored
[110] Infected
[111] Wrapped In Love
[112] Goodbye Past
[113] Land of Magic and History
[114] Mo Chridhe
[115] Believe
[116] Meet The Parents
[117] The Whisky Won
[118] Wuthering Heights
[119] Healing Hearts
[120] Hide and Seek
[121] Knock, knock.
[122] Halo of Love
[123] The Center of Attention
[124] Young Hearts
[125] Here. Forever.
EPILOGUE
Thank you

[35] Trentacinque - Lady Godiva

798 54 86
By Hankiebeer

────────────

Mio Dios = My God  

dannazione = dammit   

ti amo = I love you   

sorellina = little sister   

────────────

Bruno asks: "You want us to reminisce some more? About the time we were kids?" Scorpia nods and gets comfortable on Logan's lap. Logan kisses her forehead and leans back with his arms around her protectively.

Ciro moves to the edge of the couch and makes eye contact with Dino. "What was the name of that friend of yours? The one who was totally into her?" Scorpia sighs and rolls her eyes.

Dino chuckles and says: "Chris. She has always carried a mean punch."

Ciro says: "Scorpia was around thirteen I think. So Dino and co were sixteen I was twenty and studied for my BA. And Bruno was boxing himself around the world. I came home for the weekend, with a bag full of dirty laundry and as soon as I opened the front door, a boy ran out, sporting a bloody nose and a cut lip."

He chuckles and continues. "I ran inside and was about to call for Dino when I heard mamma scold Scorpia. Mamma told her that she couldn't just punch someone in the face and that she should behave like a girl. That made her furious and she ran upstairs." 

Ciro looks at Dino and he picks the story up.

"She kicked the door to my bedroom open and yelled at the two other friends that were still there, asking if we watched her through binoculars too. And if we got a good look. We turned bright red and she was just about to slap us when mamma came in."

"Mamma grabbed both friends by their ear and dragged them downstairs. She tossed them out of the front door, told them they were perverts and no longer welcome in her house. I was ashamed and thought that was it, but I wasn't allowed to join the family for dinner that night." He pouts and looks at the floor.

Scorpia giggles and points at Dino. Logan says: "I think I'm missing a piece of this story. Were you really watching her with binoculars? And how did Chris end up in the garden near Scorpia?"

Dino says: "Err yeah. There's a small balcony attached to my bedroom and she was sunbathing in the garden. In a bikini. And Chris had been fawning over her for over a year. He said she looked older and that she wasn't even my real sister... He brought binoculars with him that day and got very excited when he saw her lying there in the garden. We took turns looking at her. He decided to climb down the ivy growing on the wall. And I don't know what happened after that. I only know that Scorpia punched him."

Ciro laughs and says: "I do. She told me after I told her I was proud of her. That idiot thought he could watch her from the bushes, but he got too excited and ended up blocking her sunlight. She saw him standing there with his hand down his pants and punched him right on the nose. He cried and told her they were all watching her through the binoculars. He's probably still afraid of touching himself."

Cino bursts out in laughter and Dino looks shocked and says: "Oh mios Dio. I never knew that. I can tell you that he never talked about girls that way again. He used to be so cocky. But we haven't really been friends after that either. Pervert."

Ciro grins and says: "You say that, but what did you do with that naked behind picture?

"Shut up Ciro!" Dino shoots him a glare and sees Ricardo come in.

Ricardo immediately asks: "Naked behind picture? Who's behind? Sounds like there's a good story behind it."

Bruno starts telling it enthusiastically and Dino holds his head in his hands. His older brothers laugh and Logan chuckles softly. Ricardo lets it all sink in, before looking at Scorpia.

"You went to a club at eighteen, dressed like that, without any underwear on?"

Scorpia nods and says: "Only girl. Three brothers. Raised sheltered."

Ricardo nods and says: "I understand it from your side, but damn that's dangerous. I understand that Bruno took you home." Bruno nods at Ricardo as a thank you. 

Ricardo's eyes move to Dino and he says: "So you touched yourself for seven years while looking at a picture of your sister's ass?"

Dino jumps up and yells: "Dannazione! Yes, use those words why don't you? Like it's not bad enough already!"

Ciro sniggers and says: "But she wasn't your real sister, right?"

Dino paces through the room angrily and Scorpia gets up. He looks at her with worry in his eyes and she walks up to him. She wraps her arms around him and says: "Let go. Ti amo." Dino hugs her and breathes out slowly.

Ciro yells: "Hands above her waist, Dino!"

Dino freezes up again and Scorpia whispers: "Lower them. Make Ciro jealous." Dino looks at her with wide eyes and shakes his head. She grabs his wrists and puts his hands on her ass.

He whispers: "Mios Dio. You're crazy sorellina." She turns around, sticks her butt out to him and winks at him. He gives her a playful slap and shakes his head as he laughs.

Ciro swears through his teeth and Scorpia walks back to Logan with a naughty smile on her face. He pulls her onto his lap and kisses her possessively. She plays with his hair and kisses him back wildly.

Dino sits back down with a wide grin on his face. He looks at his hands and says out loud: "Never washing these again." Scorpia, Logan, Bruno, and Ricardo burst out in laughter. Ciro is still annoyed and tries not to laugh, but joins in eventually. "Finally something my older brothers can be jealous of."

Bruno looks at Logan and says: "Guess we shouldn't tell them about our threesome then." Ciro, Dino, and Ricardo go silent instantly and stare from Bruno to Logan and Scorpia. Scorpia bites her lip, desperately trying not to laugh.

Logan says: "Scorpia said he wasn't her real brother and that he had the body of a boxer. And I desperately wanted to be with her, so... We shared my bed, with Scorpia in the middle."

It's dead silent in the room and you can see the cogs turn in the heads of the ones hearing this for the first time. Scorpia can't hold her laughter back anymore and hides her face in Logan's shirt. Her shoulders shake and Logan bites his lip.

Bruno looks at them and that's it, they burst out in laughter. The other three look at them in shock. Bruno, Logan and Scorpia need a few minutes to catch their breath. 

Ciro asks: "So it's not true?"

Bruno says: "Well... we did all sleep in the same bed. Just sleeping, but still. And if we're being honest here, I have seen her naked more than once. Naked and wet even." 

They all look at Scorpia and she nods.

And Logan says: "Bruno was spooning with her the next morning and every time she tried to snuggle up to me, Bruno would hold her tighter. She got so frustrated. And I saw her naked and wet that morning too." Scorpia nods again and giggles.

Ciro runs his hands through his hair and says: "Imagine a girl like that as your little sister. I feel most sorry for Bruno though. I imagine him dragging her home from a club many many times. Because she lived with him by then."

Scorpia exchanges a look with Bruno and nods at him.

Bruno says: "The truth is, that it only got easier after that night. I explained to her that the worry would kill me if she went out like that and that the world is full of assholes trying to abuse girls. I understood that it gave her a sense of power, but... Anyway, we did everything together from that moment on. Boxing, clubbing, sleep, eat, riding bikes. I also bought her Harley around that time and paid for her driving lessons."

Scorpia smiles at Bruno and says: "Good deal."

Bruno laughs and says: "I promised her a bike of her own when she was little and I am a man of my word. I did demand one thing in return though. She had to out with me, never alone. The DVDs of our bike trips are filled with pictures and videos of the two of us. Mostly of the stuff we did between the riding. We used the school holidays to spend a lot of time on the road."

Ciro asks: "School holidays?"

Logan looks into Scorpia's eyes and she says: "Tell them."

Logan tells them that she's a kindergarten teacher. That she was Lucas' teacher and that she kept Scorpia and Miss Pia separated. Ciro and Dino stare at their sister and Ricardo softly says: "Layers." Logan nods at him and kisses Scorpia on her cheek.

Scorpia points at Bruno and says: "DVD. First trip."

Bruno gets up and asks: "Are you sure?" She grins and nods.

Logan gives her a questioning look and she whispers: "I might be half-naked on there." His eyes go wider and Scorpia gets up, to sit down on the floor, close to the TV. Logan sits down behind her and Bruno explains some things before pressing play.

"She just got her license after the first try. We're at the Harley Davidson dealer, another one of those special moments. She walks in and tells the guy she's there to find a bike. He looks at her like he can't believe a little girl like her could handle a Harley. She cleared her throat and asked the guy for Motorcycle clothes. The guy nodded and showed her some racks with clothing on it. He explained to her that they didn't have any changing rooms. She replied that she did want to try things on, before buying them."

Bruno chuckles and everyone stares at the tv. They watch Scorpia take her shirt and bra off and trying on a leather top. Bruno filmed it discretely from behind, but they can see the expression on the salesman's face. She takes her jeans off too and tries different things on.

She decides on a leather bustier, extremely tight leather pants, and a tight, leather jacket. And that's when she sees the stiletto-heeled boots. Bruno tries to tell her that they are not very practical, but she doesn't hear him anymore. She is already wearing them and strutting through the store in them.

Bruno tells her to pick out gloves and a helmet and she does listen to him this time. The salesman just stared at her all this time and hasn't said a word. They hear her say: "This little girl wants THAT bike."

Bruno turns the camera towards the bike she is pointing at and they see Ombra on the screen. The salesman tries to talk her out of it, but she just gets on the bike.

Logan kisses her neck and says: "You look so tough and err..."

She turns her face to him and asks: "Sexy?" Logan blushes and nods. She giggles and says: "That's how I felt. Every time I'm on a bike, by the way."

Bruno walks towards the salesman behind the register and they hear him say: "I expect a proper discount now that you've seen my little sister half-naked."

Bruno chuckles and says: "He gave us a very good deal."

The salesman offers to drive the bike out of the store, but Scorpia says: "No way. I am not getting off this bike anymore. You can open the door for me." She puts the gloves and the helmet on. The salesman walks over to her nervously and hands her the keys. Bruno adjusts the chin strap of her helmet for her and runs outside.

He is out on the sidewalk when Scorpia rides the bike out of the store with ease. She opens the vizor and sticks her tongue out. Bruno stops filming and the screen turns black. Bruno pauses and says: "We made a lot of miles that day and Scorpia visited her first biker bar."

He presses play again and a slideshow starts on the tv. Pitcures of Scorpia on her bike, Scorpia taking her helmet off and revealing her long, dark hair, on a barstool having a beer, on top of the bar after a lot of beers and with a guy who has his tongue down her throat.

Bruno chuckles and says: "It gets worse."

The next picture is of a topless Scorpia, in just a thong and her stiletto boots, dancing through the biker bar.

"That's when it was time to go to the motel. But she refused to put the pants back on."

Scorpia says a bit hoarse: "Hot." The next picture shows her without a helmet and with her bare behind on the seat.

Bruno says: "Thankfully the motel was around the corner."

The next few photos all show Scorpia passed out on a bed in a motel. And Bruno on top of various women.

Bruno clears his throat and says: "I kind of forgot she made me add those to the DVD."

Scorpia chuckles and says "Last one best."

They see Bruno with a woman on her knees in front of him. His fingers are tangled in the woman's hair, but he stares into the camera with a look of terror on his face.

Scorpia softly says: "Waited."

Bruno shoots her an angry look and says: "Bitch." The rest of the men there wait for him to explain and Bruno says: "I thought she was sleeping, but she was waiting behind the bathroom door till I was close. And that's when she asked..."

Scorpia clears her throat and focuses on the words: "Honey? Are you coming back to bed?"

The guys die from laughter and Bruno turns the DVD-player off.

Ciro says: "I don't feel sorry for Bruno anymore. You two are perfect for each other."

Dino nods and Ricardo says: "Such a weird relationship. I can't even think about doing that with my little sister near."

Scorpia laughs and gives Bruno a stern look.

Bruno says: "To be honest, it was the first and last time. I might have been a little drunk and overly excited. I was a famous boxer and when they offer themselves to you like that... I didn't even try after that, it went limp just thinking about it."

The guys burst out in laughter again and Logan kisses Scorpia's neck. He whispers: "All I can think of now, is your naked body on Ombra. Like a Lady Godiva of the present time."

She turns her face towards him and whispers back: "Mmmm, I'd like that. I can see myself above the bar on a huge canvas."

Logan growls: "Oh hell no. Not sharing." She chuckles and he wraps his arms around her tighter.

Ricardo says: "I actually came here to thank you, but didn't expect a treat like this. And that after I'd already seen that behind... You are one lucky man Logan, I hope you realize that." He looks Logan dead in the eye when he says that.

Logan remains eye contact with him and says: "Oh don't I know it. But she's mine. Hottest ass and all."

The brothers chime in: "The hottest!" They chuckle and Scorpia blushes.

She gets up and says: "That's enough. I feel really uncomfortable all of a sudden. What is it you wanted to thank us for, Ricardo?" She sits down at the dinner table and Logan follows her. He sits down next to her and looks at the empty pizza boxes.

Ricardo says: "I think it's thanks to Dino. But my mom gets to keep her house and my sister can go to college. All thanks to you. You really have no idea... I don't even know how to thank you."

Scorpia looks at him and says: "You have no idea what you mean to me. You believed in me and supported me by going against what you learned in theory. I would put my life in your hands time and time again. You are a special man Ricardo. And you gave up a lot of your free time for me, for Logan. I will never forget that. You're part of our family now. So if there's anything you need, let us know."

They all stare at her in awe and she doesn't even realize how much she spoke and with ease. She looks around the room, wondering why they are all looking at her like that. 

Her eyes eventually land on Logan and he smiles at her, before saying: "You just said really long sentences. Easily."

She beams at him and then starts to cry. 

Logan wraps his arms around her and rubs her back. 

"Oh Bonnie, ti amo."

────────────

There you go, Chapter 35. 

What do you think?

Only good things from now on?

Or is there drama lurking in the shadows?

Happy Easter! 
See you for the next update.
Might be tomorrow.
No promises though.

XO Hankie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 518 14
Astrid makes it seem as if she is this strong, happy, go with the flow teenager; when she's not. She's a broken and depressed teenager who misses her...
70.9K 2.9K 44
When you've been hurt, it's difficult to learn to love again. When you've felt pain, it's not so easy to be joyful. When your heart has been broken...
196K 17.3K 68
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
263K 5.7K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...