The Fairies And the Sins

By Abby_of_the_Fandoms

Fairy Tail X The Seven Deadly Sins The seven deadly sins are dangerous criminals to the world. They could be... More

(1) - Lucy
(2) - Elizabeth
(3) - Lucy
(4) - Elizabeth
(5) - Lucy
(6) - Elizabeth
(7) - Lucy
(8) - Elizabeth
(9) - Lucy
(10) - Elizabeth
(11) - Lucy
(12) - Elizabeth
(13) - Lucy
(14) - Elizabeth
(15) - Lucy
(16) - Elizabeth
(17) - Lucy
(18) - Elizabeth
(19) - Lucy
(20) - Elizabeth
(21) - Lucy
(22) - Elizabeth
(23) - Lucy
(24) - Elizabeth
(25) - Lucy
(26) - Elizabeth
(27) - Lucy
(28) - Elizabeth
(29) - Lucy
(30) - Elizabeth
(31) - Lucy
(32) - Elizabeth
(33) - Lucy
(34) - Elizabeth
(35) - Lucy
(36) - Elizabeth
(37) - Lucy
(38) - Elizabeth
(39) - Lucy
(40) - Elizabeth
(41) - Lucy
(42) - Elizabeth
(43) - Lucy
(44) - Elizabeth
(45) - Lucy
(46) - Elizabeth
(47) - Lucy
(48) - Elizabeth
(49) - Lucy
(50) - Elizabeth
(51) - Lucy
(52) - Elizabeth
(53) - Lucy
(54) - Elizabeth
(55) - Lucy
(56) - Elizabeth
(57) - Lucy
(58) - Elizabeth
(59) - Lucy
(60) - Elizabeth
(61) - Lucy
(62) - Elizabeth
(63) - Lucy
(64) - Elizabeth
(65) - Lucy
(66) - Elizabeth
(67) - Lucy
(68) - Elizabeth
(69) - Lucy
(70) - Elizabeth
(71) - Lucy
(72) - Elizabeth
(73) - Lucy
(74) - Elizabeth
(75) - Lucy
(76) - Elizabeth
(77) - Ankhseram
(78) - Elizabeth
(79) - Ankhseram
(80) - Elizabeth
(81) - Ankhseram
(82) - Elizabeth
(83) - Ankhseram
(84) - Elizabeth
(85) - Ankhseram
(86) - Elizabeth
(87) - Ankhseram
(88) - Elizabeth
(89) - Ankhseram
(90) - Elizabeth
(91) - Ankhseram
(92) - Elizabeth
(93) - Ankhseram
(94) - Elizabeth
(95) - Ankhseram
(96) - Elizabeth
(97) - Ankhseram
(98) - Elizabeth
(99) - Ankhseram
(100) - Elizabeth
(101) - Ankhseram
(102) - Elizabeth
(103) - Ankhseram
(104) - Elizabeth
(105) - Ankhseram
(106) - Elizabeth
(107) - Ankhseram
(108) - Elizabeth
(109) - Ankhseram
(110) - Elizabeth
(111) - Ankhseram
(112) - Elizabeth
(113) - Ankhseram
(114) - Elizabeth
(115) - Ankhseram
(116) - Elizabeth
(117) - Ankhseram
(118) - Elizabeth
(119) - Ankhseram
(120) - Elizabeth
(121) - Ankhseram
(122) - Elizabeth
(123) - Ankhseram
(124) - Elizabeth
(125) - Ankhseram
(126) - Elizabeth
(127) - Ankhseram
(128) - Elizabeth
(129) - Ankhseram
(130) - Elizabeth
(131) - Ankhseram
(132) - Elizabeth
(133) - Ankhseram
(134) - Elizabeth
(135) - Ankhseram
(136) - Elizabeth
(137) - Ankhseram
(138) - Elizabeth
(139) - Ankhseram
(140) - Elizabeth
(141) - Ankhseram
(142) - Elizabeth
(143) - Ankhseram
(144) - Elizabeth
(145) - Ankhseram
(146) - Elizabeth
(147) - Ankhseram
(148) - Elizabeth
(149) - Ankhseram
(150) - Elizabeth
(151) - Ankhseram
(152) - Elizabeth
(153) - Ankhseram
(154) - Elizabeth
(156) - Elizabeth
(157) - Ankhseram
(158) - Elizabeth
(159) - Ankhseram
(160) - Elizabeth
(161) - Ankhseram
(162) - Elizabeth
A/N
Power levels
Happy Buff Form

(155) - Ankhseram

159 10 1
By Abby_of_the_Fandoms

The demon king narrows his eyes at the supreme deity as he stands in front of the commandments (which he sets down next to me), having a serious expression on his face. "Well, well, well, look who it is," the supreme deity says in a mocking tone. "The demon king."

"I don't have time for your pathetic games!" The demon king says angrily. "I won't let you harm anyone else!" My mother snickers as an amused smirk appears on her face.

"I would love to see you try." She races towards him with her sword raised, preparing to strike him down. The demon king blocks her attack as he kicks her in the stomach, knocking her to the ground.

The supreme deity gasps as she coughs out blood. "How disappointing," the demon king says as a slight smirk appears on his face. "The idea of you possessing your full power seems absurd."

My mother furrows her eyebrows. "Is that an insult?" She questions, having an annoyed expression on her face. The demon king narrows his eyes at her as a satisfied expression appears on his face.

"Why, of course!"

The supreme deity glares at him as she clenches her fists around her blade. "I'll make you regret that," she hisses, sending an ark in his direction.

"The ruler." A powerful, dark mist surrounds the demon king as her attack fades into thin air. My mother frowns, having an enraged yet concentrated expression on her face.

"Oh? I remember this," she says as a sadistic smirk appears on her face. "The ruler can take any offensive attack and turn it into strength and healing for the user. However, if someone tried to use healing magic, then it would have the opposite effect."

"But, you're missing one major thing," the demon king says with a smile. "I can easily switch my ability off and on." The supreme deity snickers, having an amused smile on her face.

"But, don't forget whose stronger now." She sends two beams in his direction. My eyes widen in surprise as the beams combine before hitting him. The demon king gasps, falling to his knees.

"Ugh...!"

"I'm the wrong opponent for you," she says with a dark expression. "I can easily combine attack magic with healing magic. That's just some of the basic abilities of the supreme goddess."

The demon king groans, forcing himself to stand up. "I guess I'm left with no choice then," he says, picking up the commandments. "In order to defeat you, I must consume all of these."

A piercing iceberg stabs the demon king in the stomach as he falls to his knees, coughing out blood. "That ability is apart of the ocean grace," she says with twisted smirk. "Its powers can be rather lethal."

The demon king pulls the iceberg out of his stomach, having a strained look on his face. "I-I..." The demon king starts as he falls unconscious before he hits the ground.

My mother bursts into a dark laughter, turning her attention to the commandments. She holds her hand over them as a light forms, destroying the commandments almost instantly.

I punch the ground, feeling the anger within me. "H-How dare you!?" I yell, forcing myself to stand up. I hold my arms in the air, summoning all thirteen zodiac celestial spirits.

"Ankhseram? Is everything okay?" Leo asks, having a worried expression on his face as he glances all around. His eyes widen in surprise as he stares at the supreme deity. "Please, guys, I need your help..." I beg.

Aquarius rolls her eyes. "Whatever, you idiot," she says with a smile. I exchange a look with her as excitement forms in the pit of my stomach.

Aries nods. "O-Of course!"

"Yes, Lady Ankhseram," Capricorn says, having a stern yet calm expression on his face. All of the celestial spirits turn their attention to the supreme deity, being ready to face off against her.

"Hah! You call this help?" She mocks. "All of you are so weak!" I exchange a look with Libra, seeing her smile. The heavenly scales spirit holds her arms in the air as a powerful, gravity spell appears over the supreme deity, pushing her to the ground.

My mother groans in annoyance, trying to resist Libra's attack. "Now!" Leo calls as Aquarius, Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, and him send attacks from afar. Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Gemini (who transforms into Zeldris), Capricorn, Ophiuchus, and Pisces attack from close up, landing attack after attack on her.

I raise my hands into the air, feeling my light, darkness, celestial, life, and death powers. I aim two beams of darkness and death at the supreme deity, launching her back a small bit. I send three orbs of light, celestial, and life in her direction, causing her to stumble.

"That's enough!" The supreme deity yells, sending all of us to the ground. I gasp in pain, coughing out blood. I worriedly glance at all thirteen of them, seeing them covered in horrifying gashes and dark bruises.

I immediately close their gates, not wishing for anymore harm to fall on them. "Hah! That was weak!" The supreme deity says, sending a kick into my stomach. I groan, gasping for air.

I force myself to my knees as I breathe heavily. "N-No matter how weak it was, I won't lose!" I say as I clench my fists in desperation, feeling her intense stare.

She snickers, kicking me in the stomach. The supreme deity grabs my hair as I scowl. "You're nothing but a pathetic weakling," she says in a bored tone, tossing me to the ground like a rag doll. "And, now, I've gotten sick of toying with you."

She turns her attention towards the fairy tail mages, the members of the seven deadly sins, the two archangels, Elizabeth, Tatsuo, Zeldris, the original demon, Fraudrin, and Bellion as my eyes widen in terror.

The supreme deity bursts into laughter, glancing at all of them. "Weaklings like them shouldn't even be alive," she says darkly as a twisted smirk appears on her face. My mother slowly makes her way towards them as she carefully holds her sword in her hand.

I force myself to stand up, knowing that I cannot allow her to harm them. "Please, father, give me your power," I beg, closing my eyes in concentration as I hold my hand in the air.

A powerful beam races towards the supreme deity, sending her across the battlefield. My mother quickly gets to her feet, having a stern yet furious expression on her face.

"I don't care what you do or say to me, but don't even think about touching them," I say in a low, deadly tone. "They're my family." The supreme deity chuckles to herself as a smirk appears on her face.

"That's adorable, but some of them hate you with a passion," she mocks. "You deceived them and betrayed them without a second thought. You betrayed the mages of fairy tail when they gave you a home, you could careless about the seven deadly sins and their kindness, and you left and betrayed your own sister. What's so different now?"

I sigh heavily as I clench my fists. "I don't expect you to understand," I say with a calm smile. "Even though I turned my back on them, they're still my family. Besides, I still have Zeldris and the demon clan. They treated me like I was apart of their family, and I will forever be grateful."

"A-Ankhseram, that was beautiful..."

My eyes widen in surprise as I quickly turn around, realizing that everyone (except Elizabeth, Meliodas, and the demon king) was awake. Tears stream down my cheeks as I cover my mouth.

"Ankhseram, please let us help you."

"Yeah, we stand a better chance together!"

I anxiously bite my lip. "This is my business!" I say coldly. "You can either stay back or leave." Wendy frowns, glancing at Natsu. The fire dragon slayer makes his way towards me, having a serious expression on his face.

"No." He meets my gaze. "None of us will leave. You said we were family, and because of that, we'll stand with you whether you're Lucy or Ankhseram." Tears form in my eyes as I glance around the battlefield, noticing warm smiles on everyone's faces.

"T-Thank you..."

Wendy smiles, rushing in my direction. She engulfs me in a hug as relief forms in the pit of my stomach. "Ankh..." Zeldris' voice comes from behind. I turn to face him as he picks me up, holding me close to him.

"Zel..."

"I've had about enough of this pathetic reunion!" The supreme deity roars in irritation. "Now, it's time for all of you to die!" I exchange a look with Juvia, seeing her calm yet serious expression.

All of them charge towards the supreme deity, sending their own attacks in her direction. She laughs,  knocking them to the ground and creating deep gashes and dark bruises on them.

I narrow my eyes the supreme deity, feeling a new determination form within me. "Okay, mother," I say, feeling her amused stare. "It's about time I get serious."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 687 14
Long ago there was once a powerful dark guild which Y/n was apart of it. He had no family, no friends or anyone he is related. He was taken since he...
7.6K 270 11
It's the apocalypse and you get granted one chance to save the world. So who do you ask for? The one and only E.N.D. You and Natsu embark on a journe...
538 54 11
~Latest Update: 5/29/24~ This is a tale of ancient times... an era before the human and non-human worlds were forever divided. When the Holy Knights...
84.1K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...