My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 61

884 45 4
By SnowMegami

Jimin POV

I woke up to Jungkook kissing my chest under my shirt.

"Mmmm Kookie what are you doing?'

"Well I know you're not in high spirits so thought to... ya know," he says moving down to my belly button making me place my hands on his head.

"That is if you don't want to , I understand," he then says.

"And miss the opportunity of that beautiful mouth? Do as you will baby," I said softly.

He peppers kisses down to my left leg causing me to shiver in pleasure as he went on to blow me making my morning start off right. Once it was over, and I just came down from my high, I returned the favor, then went on to cuddling Jungkook until I got a call from Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hey Minie you up?"

"Oh hey Tae, yea I'm up," I responded.

"I'm coming to get you, we're going shopping," He said.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then," I then say ending the call.

Jungkook pouted and finally let me go after wrestling him off of me.

"Don't take too long ok?"

"You still have things to do with your major Kook."

"Don't remind me," he groaned tossing himself back in bed face first into the pillows.

I got myself together and made sure the dorm wasn't atrocious before leaving since Kook is going to leave not too long after me. I briskly walked to the parking lot where Tae told me to meet him at then saw him sitting on the hood of the car texting someone.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said with such "enthusiasm"

We got into his car and was taken to the mall. He moved around looking for a store, causing me to be a bit concerned because what is he looking for to have us zipping through the mall like we have an appointment. He stops abruptly making me run into him then tugged into a store having a disoriented smol person trying not to fall behind him.

"Hyungie!!!! I missed you," Tae said hugging a guy that's dressed just as well as he does.

"Yes, it has been a while, and who is this?"

"This is my close friend Jimin that I was talking about earlier," he said moving out of the way to view me.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you...?"

"Hyung Sik, but just call me hyung ok?"

I nodded. He's really gorgeous although I'm getting that uneasy feeling whenever I meet people so I decided to view the store while they catch up but I guess that's not the case since they decided to get right to it. They took me through the employee only door leading me to the back of the storage room with a door that has a peep slot in it. Hyung knocks a certain way and the little door slides viewing eyes dressed in makeup then shuts following by the door opening showing a another man gorgeously dressed as he moved out of the after greeting us with a smile. I walked in after them and was amazed and what I was looking at. Inside was a store moderately lit with items that you would find somewhere else like a party store or maybe even a trend store, but it's as if it was all combined into one big room.

"Welcome to my secret shop! Has everything for party people, dancers, strippers, or those who love to dress in this style," Hyung said happily.

"Are there more stores like this in the mall?" I asked.

"Of course, but if you're interested we'll talk about that later, for now, have fun, gotta see what's going on in here," Hyung said as he disappears.

I nodded as I moved around the store, and lord they weren't fucking around. These clothes, shoes, accessories and more are cheaper compared to the actually stores that I've tried to shop from just to have my hopes and dreams snatched away from me even if the items that I would like to have were on sale, it didn't seem like it. I got giddy and started picking up some stuff up going everywhere in the store, grabbing things then stopped for a second to realize I don't have any money to pay for this.....

"Ugh...."

"What's wrong?" Tae asked walking up to me.

I jumped dropping everything I had in my had on the floor.

"Oh hey Tae," I said, happy to see him.

"Sorry about that didn't mean to scare you," he apologized as he helps me pick up the clothes.

"It's ok ... and it's just...I don't have money to buy all of this. I wouldn't want you to buy all of this for me."

He stood there with a blank face for a second then smiled, shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it, I know you're a broke bitch and I know that you don't have the money for stuff like this right now. I'm taking you out to get these things for you because I want to help you with your career. Now I don't want to hear anymore of those worries alright? I will be taking care of you and you better make sure that Jungkook doesn't know that you know about this place alright?"

"How come? Does he know of this place?'

"Well of course he does! We get our outfits from here all the time, it's just this is a private thing and I don't want him trying to eat you with the idea that I've picked out some clothes that came from this place. Surely he doesn't know about you dancing in the Magic Shop right?"

"No?"

"Good, for now, get all that you want then meet me at the changing rooms," He said.

I watched him leave and I reorganized the clothes that are hooked on my arm before continuing on. Even though this is exciting, my anxiety hasn't subsided. Sure I would want this stuff because I like this kind of stuff just I don't know if I'm willing to go out in public. I mean it's just crop tops, oversized shirts, shorts and such from brands that I adore and accessories that I've dreamed of wearing.....I guess I shouldn't think too hard on it then if it's making me sit here for roughly two minutes without moving. I looked around a second time and was satisfied with my choices so I went on to meet Tae at the changing rooms a little worried about how all of this will look on me.

"Well well, looks like you have some taste.....more than I thought really," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That you can dress child nothing more, now let's get you in these clothes and see what you like and don't like," he said pushing me inside.

I put the clothes on the railing then turned to see Tae sitting there looking at me.

"Wait you're going to watch me try these on?"

"Do you know how to put all of them on yourself?"

I looked at some of them that I hung up and looked back at him pouting knowing damn well that some of these look foreign.

"That's what I thought and by the way did you happen to look for some thongs to wear?"

"Why would I need those?"

"Are you going to pole dance in jean shorts or booty shorts without anything to protect your privates?"

"No ...just..."

"Different? I know, but trust me, get them and you'll see what I'm talking about," he said.

I did as I was told and picked out some plain ones but I don't think I"m going to be taking anything off to have them be viewed. I got back and he shuts the door behind me quickly pinning me to the wall causing me to shriek.

"What was that for?" I asked trying not to freak out.

"I want you to do something for me," he says making away a bit.

I was confused as to what he has in mind because of course this is Taehyung that we're talking about here.

"I need you to trust me.....like whole heartedly trust me," he then says causing me to be a more scared as to what is it that he has in mind.

"W-what is it?"

"I want you to get naked."

I looked at him for a second and wasn't sure if that was it or what.

"That's all?"

"Are you ok with being naked around me?"

"Well yea, you're my close friend, I don't think you'll do anything to me that would threaten my life."

He then gets closer, seeing to have a dark atmosphere all of a sudden causing me to shiver a bit. He then takes my chin and lifts it up to meet his eyes.

"What now?" I whined.

"I don't get people to trust me right off the bat when I'm alone with them so easily. Makes me wonder if I'm losing my touch," he says seriously.

He then backs off a bit and smiles.

"Even so.... I'm glad that you of all people don't fear me. I asked this because of your past and didn't want you to feel uncomfortable ... surely just now wasn't necessary but just the idea of you not fearing me was different. Well enough of that, let's help you get these on and get out of here," he claps once loudly.

I got naked and watching Tae eye me down was a bit uncomfortable since it isn't Jungkook but it is a bit nice to see him like my body more than I thought he would. After the weird staring, we tried everything on and had a few laughs here and there and I was amazed at how everything looked. It's everything I wanted and more and even the clothes I want to try wearing out looks good. I looked at the mirror at the reflections of Tae taking pictures of me.

"And what are you doing?"

"Just holding onto these to show Jungkook later on."

"Well if you're going to give him some pictures in the future, they have to make him want to leave wherever he is to come see me," I said with an evil smirk.

"You're right.....wanna head back to Yoongi's dorm and have fun?"

"Yes, I would like that and hey we haven't got the moving thing together yet," I said putting my close back on.

I don't know what came over me but it's like I've been slapped with confidence after this experience. We paid went to get some food then left feeling great, even my worries washed away.

"So we're going to head to the Magic Shop tonight and have you watch us, take notes and pay attention to everything, even to Kookie. I want you to take in what makes the Magic Shop amazing then the next day we'll start with some dances that we've done to help you along, I'll ask Hobi hyung to step in, and hope he doesn't say anything to Kook while all of this is going on."

"Alright, I just hope I can pull it off," I said looking out of the window.

We got out and went to my dorm and greeted Yoongi while giggling to my room. We took some clothes out and I looked at all of them.

"So, do you still wanna take those pics?"

"Yea, if I'm going to go through this I need to up my confidence even though I'm scared of what I'm about to do."

"Good, now make me your bitch, or make me fall in love you," He said taking his camera from his bag.

I put on the clothes and thought "hey I should put some sexy music on" and behold I just let myself go. Tae couldn't keep his eyes off of me and was in shock but felt the need to take a picture of anything and everything he found worth capturing. I giggled and grabbed his hand and tugged him in bed with me and straddled him posing for the camera then turned around to at least get the ass..... Just to feel his boner. He took the picture and I got up, turned the music off and sat down on my desk chair face feeling like it's going to radiate heat.

"Well uhm.... Obviously you did a great job," He said adjusting himself.

Just as I was going to say anything, we heard a knock and I went to open it to see Yoongi dropping his phone.

"What The Fuck is going on," he said.

"We're helping Jimin with his confidence and uhm I got a boner," he said honestly.

"I don't blame you but Jimin....this is different," he said walking in.

"I know but I've always wanted to dress like this, well not all of it but like cuter or more fitting to my personality and being sexy and or cute, its just didn't have the confidence to do so," I explained.

"Well if this is what you wanna do then so be it. Does Kook know?"

"Of course not, this is to help Jimin with dancing and confidence, thought if he was more comfortable being sexy it'll help with everything else. Plus I'm taking him to the shop to get started on dancing to loosen him up," Tae explained further.

"And you don't want him to know about this?"

"Nope, he'll know when I want him to know, for now I'm going to talk to Hobi hyung about helping but for now that's what we have. Wanna see the pictures?" Tae said waving his camera with a smirk.

"Nah, I think him in this is enough to understand what's going on, besides I don't mind seeing you in stuff like this here for me," he said licking his lips.

I looked at the both of them and felt the sexual tension so I have them go on to their fun while I take the clothes off and take a shower before going back over to Kook's. As I let the water drench my hair, I thought about how sexy I felt as I touched myself a bit, shuddering at the excitement. Maybe this is so bad.....

This is exhilarating that I don't know what to do with myself, but one damn thing I know for sure is that I'll do whatever it takes to make myself better. I got out and looked around the room and it's like I left it, I don't expect Yoongi to touch anything which I can tell he hasn't but I should talk with Kook, Tae, and Yoongi about moving around and whether they'll allow it but for now I guess I'll back to Kook's to see if he's back before taking a nap.

Hello!!!! I know I was gone for a while but I'm happy to be able to publish a chapter after a long time, apparently since Sept 11th sheesh! But yes, I'm going to try to push out more ideas and get them published as normal since I know have time to do so. It will take some time to get use to going back to it so please be the patient and if I must I will update of what's going if you guys want to know what's up. So hope you guys enjoyed this and see you guys later

LOVE YA FACES!!!!!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 45 9
:: a Jungkook hookup fic that's both smutty and wholesome :: He showed up in your dreams, and now you can't get him out of your head. There's no way...
1.8K 48 15
[Y/N] is always busy with school work and has never actually had a boyfriend back home and not in Seoul because life is busier. One day she runs into...
119K 4.9K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
Noona By Zeph

Fanfiction

386 15 4
She use to be his dance teacher. He had feeling but he was too young. The day she vanish he was heartbroken and hate her for it. Now he was her chor...