Mr.Bad boy

By thedruginmeisyou455

I woke up with the biggest hangover ever. I felt something heavy over my chest, so I looked down. Sure enough... More

Prologue
ch.1 best in a snapback and converse
ch. 2 that smirk
ch.3 the tree
ch. 4 im not afraid
ch. 5 so you care now?
ch.6 friday night
ch. 7 what happened last night!?
ch. 8 the weekend
ch. 9 scary movie marathon
ch. 10 head over heels
ch. 11 confessions
ch. 12 why me?
ch. 13 My Knight in Shining Armour
ch. 14 tear-filled eyes part 1
ch. 15 tear-filled eyes part 2
ch. 17 "bad girl"... apparently
ch. 18 a new style
ch. 19 school fucking sucks
ch. 20 a day with the girls
ch. 21 his bad ass
AUTHORS NOTE
ch. 22 one day
ch. 23 fuck you's, pranks, and pictures
ch. 24 the fair
ch. 25 a new addition
ch. 26 long day at the ice cream shop
ch. 27 secrets revealed pt. 1
ch. 28 secrets revealed pt. 2
ch. 29 i love you
ch. 30 pretty little Emma
ch. 31 the bestest friends ever
ch. 32 the city of love
ch. 33 Mr. Romantic
ch. 34 lets be cops
confusion? read! (A/N)
ch. 35 heading home
ch. 36 a day at the gym
ch. 37 now i have the last laugh
ch. 38 New Years Eve
ch. 39 Treasure hunt
ch. 40 hospitals and vodka at midnight
ch. 41 this means war
ch. 42 the fight
ch. 43 back to school
ch. 44 anniversary
ch. 45 5SOS concert
ch. 46 court date
ch. 47 fighting for Emma
ch. 48 deadly message
ch. 49 Hello Hospital
ch. 50 goodbye
Epilogue
A/N

ch. 16 partners for games&life

5.4K 124 10
By thedruginmeisyou455

      I woke up, and the arms weren't there, but they were replaced with the sweet smell of food.

      There were a pair of jeans, long sleeve shirt, and converse on the end of the bed, and they looked like girl clothes, so I put them on. They were a perfect match.

     I put up my hair and went downstairs. I looked in the kitchen and saw someone cooking. I barely realized who it was until they turned around.

    "Hey. I see your up. Do the clothes fit?" Trey said. "Uh, yea," I replied. "Thanks by the way."

     "Your welcome. Their my sisters. You looked the same size." He said and giggled a little bit. "Haha, perfect match."

     I walked to him and looked at what he was cooking. "So whats that?" I asked. "Oh, its eggs, bacon, and im about to make waffles." He answered.

      I giggled. "What?" He said with a smile. "Its adorable." I said and giggled again. "Hey, my mom dreamed of being a chef. You catch on." He said and giggled with me.

      "Its okay. Its pretty cute." I said and smiled. I went back to sit on the stool. "It'll be done in a minute." He said. I replied with a nod.

      He brought plates and the food over and set one plate infront of me, and one beside me. He set the food down,  and sat beside me.

      "So, uh," he began. "Sorry if this sounds rude, but why did you let him do that?" I looked up the stairs with a frown on my face.

     He said again, "oh, dont worry. Moms at work and April and Eliza are at the park." I looked back down at my plate and put down my fork.

     "I couldn't stop him." I replied. "Well then, how long has this been happening?" He asked again. "A long time, I guess." I said.

    "Why haven't you told anyone? Why haven't you told me?" He said concentrating more on me than his food now. "I told Abby and Sarah. Actually, they've known." I replied.

     "Did they do something?" He asked, sounding a little relieved. "No, I made them promise not to tell." 

    "Why wouldn't you let them help?" He got mad again. "Because it would've gotten worse." I said still looking down.

     "Well then why in the hell did you stay there? In that house with that man?" He started to raise his voice. "I... I don't know." I said.

     "Yes you do! You could've gone anywhere! To Abbys or Sarahs!! Or you could've gone somewhere else! Why in the hell-" he was yelling now. I started to tear up.

    "I dont know okay?!" I yelled back. A tear rolled down my face. I whispered, "I dont know." He looked at me and pain and hurt, sadness struck his eyes. He walked over to me.

     He wiped away my tear and the ones that came after that. "Hey, look at me." He said putting his hands on my cheeks and turning my head to look at him. "Its okay. I will never let anything happen to you again, okay? You are my angel."

      I hugged him so tight. I cried on his shoulder. He didn't care, though. He just sat there and comforted me.

     After the long hug and the tears, we went back up to his room. "Uh, you can pick out a movie. I dont have any chick flicks though." He said. I looked by his giant TV and looked at all of the CDs he had.

      His room was neat, for a hormonal teenager boy. He knew where everything was, and put everything where he knew he could get it.

     I looked down, and saw an xbox. Oh my gosh, I thought I would never see one again. "You have an xbox?" I said sitting up excitedly.

     He laughed, "yea. Do you play?" I laughed back. "Do I play? I beat all the Calls of Dutys that have came out. I've beaten every game in my house." I said confidently.

    "Huh, well I beat all of the Calls of Dutys too. I even have the one that came out yesterday." He said and pulled a disk of heaven from his back.

      I gasped. "Can we?" I said. "I haven't started it. Sure." He replied. I got so excited, I was jumping up and down.

     They say this Call of Duty is harder than all of the other ones, but I haven't even played it yet. Now I get to take the challenge with the guy who saved me.

    He handed me a controller and I layed down on his bed with my face to the tv, on my stomach. After he put the CD in, he sat down beside me, and we started to play the game.

     The next 5 hours consisted of laughs, smiles, serious faces, game plans, and just having fun. We were half way into the movie when we took a break.

     He went to the kitchen and came back with cheese and fruits. He sat them down beside us and sat back down.

     While I took an orange off of the tray, I noticed he was staring at me and smiling. I looked at him with a smile. "What?" I said. "Oh, nothing. I've just never seen you from this angle." He said.

    "And?" I said, holding my head up and smiling. "And, the sunset hits your face perfectly. It outlines the curves of your face, and matches its beauty to yours. You look like your, well, you look like your an angel. And your my angel."

      I slightly smiled. He took a piece of hair that was falling and put it behind my ear. He held on to my cheek, and then kissed me. Not rough, not like he was sex-crazy, but like, well, it might sound weird, but like this was going to be the guy I could trust with my forever.

      When he pulled away, he looked at me again, and then put his arm around me. We played until forever like that.

     It was the last round. "Okay. This is it. This is the truth on if we win it, or have to start over." He said. He moved ontop of me and put his arms around my head. I didn't care though. It was adorable.

     "We can do this. Okay, so I'll go to the right and try to find an attack angle. You go left and see how many we have to take out to get to their base." I said.

    He giggled. "What?" I said and looked up with a smile on my face. "Oh nothing." He said and looked down at me. "I just love it when you talk gamer to me. Its hot." We both laughed and followed the plan.

     We were taking out the guards and were about to get to the base. We had to take a risk and run the rest of the way. "Go, go, go, go!" He said. We're almost there!" I said. We were on our elbows in excitement.

    We made it to their base and won the game. Trey got off of my back and jumped up. I did the same. "Yes! We beat it we beat it!" I said with my hands in the air with my remote control. "We did it!" Trey said doing the same with his arms.

     We looked at eachother and he picked me up and spun me around in happiness. He looked at me and stopped spinning, putting me down. He finally met my lips with his again.

After Call of Duty, there was no other games to play because we had beaten them before. So, Trey put in an action movie and we layed down on his bed. He put his arm around me and put the cover around us. We sat there, just making it last.

    At the end of the movie I was falling asleep. "Do you want me to take you back to your room?" Trey said. I shook my head no. "All I need is a big t-shirt, then I'll be fine." He gave me a t-shirt of his.

     "Uh, well ill sleep on the floor-" "no." I said, cutting him off. "Come up here. I need you." I said. He took off his shirt, and I rested my eyes apon his abs that were so perfectly chiseled.

     He smirked. I noticed and stopped staring. "Like what you see?" He said. "Shut up" I said looking away, blushing. He just laughed, turned off the light, and got in the bed next to me.

     "Come here, angel." He said. I snuggled up to him in his arms. Even though he was only in shorts and I was only in a shirt, I still cuddled with him.

    I tangled my legs with his. "Sorry if I get uncomfortable for you. Its just how I sleep." I said. "Its okay. I've needed another half to do that haha." He said. I giggled.

    I put my legs around him and he put his arms around me. We fell asleep after a couple of minutes.

    I dont know what it is about him. When I'm around him, I just feel so safe. He makes me feel like im the only girl he sees. Like we are the only two people around. Like he cares about me.

     Like he loves me.

     And I love him.

--------------------

Hey babes!!! So I updated again!! Told you!! I might not do another one tonight, but I will tomorrow!!! Promise!! Keep showing me some love!!!

So this chapter. Mm. Woooo!!!

Lol

So their starting to get there.

So cute!!!!!!

But anyways yea.

Until next time lovelies!!

And remember: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
42.2K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
26.7K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
428K 11.9K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...