Yours, Ours || YoonMinSeoKook

By Babyyg93

Jimin couldn't wait until the day that he found his mate, only it wasn't anything like he had expected. - Hig... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Ending

Nine

6.9K 356 23
By Babyyg93

Monday

Jimin's lips had parted as he saw the lady walking towards them.

Yoongi had went to order for them only a few minutes before and had came straight back afterwards since the lady had told him that she would bring it out, like she usually does for the alpha.

"I thought you only ordered drinks" the omega said as he watched a couple different plates of deserts being placed down as well.

"I thought you might want something to snack on" Yoongi replied back as he picked up one of the spoons that sat on the side of a plate.

Jimin looked at him for a second before a smile graced his lips, he picked up the other spoon and began to share the deserts with the alpha.

"This is so good" Jimin mumbled after they were nearly finished them, his eyes closing as he takes in another spoonful.

Yoongi looks at him as a small smile of his own forms.

Once the couple of plates were empty Yoongi had sighed, he looked to the omega again.

"Now that we've had something to eat and drink, I think we should start our studying" the older male says awkwardly, his eyes meeting with the omega's.

The boys smile fell slightly but he then nodded his head and widened the smile more.

"Okay alpha" he said turning to look at his notes.

It was quiet between the two for a while, both of them trying to focus on their studying, with the occasional glance at the younger from the alpha.

"Jimin" Yoongi suddenly called, the omega hummed before looking up at him, his pen still pressed to his paper.

"Yes alpha?" Jimin questions, Yoongi turns to face Jimin directly, his face as serious as ever.

"I can't focus on studying" he says, Jimin tilts his head cutely to the side slightly, "why's that?" The omega asked in a soft voice.

"I can't concentrate with you next to me" he said, Jimin however carefully placed his pen down and looked at the papers sadly.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he says before quickly glancing up at Yoongi then looking back at his own work in front of him, "do you want me to leave?" Jimin asked quietly.

Yoongi immediately shook his head, "no, i don't want you to leave" he replied back and scooted around the booth a little more to be closer to Jimin.

"Let's just forget about the assessments and just talk for a while" Yoongi then softly smiles at Jimin, the omega instantly forming his own smile.

"Okay..." he said happily but still in his quiet tone since he was a little shy, "we didn't get to finish talking the other night, so maybe we could continue with it" the alpha says only getting a nod back in response from Jimin.

The two talked for a while, their studying long forgotten as they got caught up in each other.

They were both sat rather closely and if Yoongi really wanted to he only had to lean in a little to be kissing the younger boy.

Which he did want to but he held back only for the fact that they barely know each other as for now.

Yoongi or Jimin didnt take any notice of the male coming over towards their table, nor did they notice when he had stopped there and looked between the two.

"Yoongi" the male called for the older one, the alpha sighed and turned to look at his roommate.

"Someone always interrupts" he says under his breath but Jimin heard him, he reached over to grab the alpha's hand hoping it'll help him to stay calm as he doesn't look very happy right now.

"What do you want Siwoo?" He asked the younger roommate rudely, the boy looked over at Jimin quickly then back to Yoongi.

"I wanted to talk to you about you avoiding us, I figured you would be here like always" the beta boy says occasionally throwing a glance to the omega.

"There's nothing to talk about, I told you to talk to me when you're ready to support me" Yoongi says as he raises a brow "none of you have bothered to show me the support still, The same support that I've been show all of you for years now" the oldest.

Yoongi continued to look over at Siwoo, Jimin however was watching their hands, watching how Yoongi's thumb was rubbing gently on the back of the omega's hand.

"Who is this?" Siwoo suddenly asked Yoongi while pointing over to the omega.

"He's my mate but why does it matter to you?" Yoongi questioned him, Siwoo had dropped his head sadly "you found your mate and didn't tell us" the male said quietly.

Yoongi was mad, "you know I'm hearing a lot from you about how I'm avoiding you and how I haven't been telling you certain things that have nothing to do with you, yet I haven't heard a single sorry come from your mouth" Yoongi angrily gets up and starts to pack his things up.

Jimin quickly follows behind him, worry written all over his face as he glances over to the older alpha, "Yoongi, it's not like that" the other said trying to grab his arm to stop him.

Yoongi scoffed at his old friend, "you still aren't apologising, even after I mentioned it" the male said walking over to grab Jimin's hand and waited for him to finish packing up.

"We didn't do anything wrong, you just suddenly got mad at us" Siwoo said getting a little annoyed, Yoongi glared his way, showing his canine teeth to show how mad he really is.

"Alpha, let's just go" Jimin whispered to him as he had hugged the older males arm that held one of his hands.

"Fuck off Siwoo" Yoongi growled quietly at him before pulling Jimin along carefully to pay for their order then leaving the cafe.

Once they were sat back down in the car, Yoongi had let out a sigh before turning towards the omega.

"It's starting to get dark, I should get you home" he says softly, his hand reaching over to grab his mates hand.

"Where is your apartment?" He asked the omega as he had started the car and pulled out of the parking space.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: hello babies,,,

I'm glad to be back and updating for you guys again today, I'm going to try and get a couple out for you all, because I want to.

I don't know if you guys have realised but I ended up changing the name of Jiminie's kitty as well, to Milo.

Also I have a few things planned and I've decided to show you all but I've blocked out some of them that I don't want you all to know (most of them hehe)

I'm going to start organising my stories like this for now on before I start to write them, it'll help me, so let me show you how I do the characters description as well

I hope you all liked this chapter though and another will come soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 2K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
598K 34.5K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
76.7K 4.1K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)
924K 39K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau