Sweet Vampire [BillDip] Adopt...

By tthill70

It was always vampire hunters against their usual enemy. The Cipher family were well known for their help in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

2.3K 119 20
By tthill70

+Flashback+ 

Dipper and Bill were in the blonde’s room watching over the passed out Will Cipher on the bed.

"He saw us, oh darkness, he saw us..." Dipper panics hiding his face in his hands.

Bill went over to Dipper and patted his head in a comforting way. "Calm down PineTree. Look, how about you head home now, it's getting rather late for you already. I'll take care of my brother and make sure he keeps quiet about us."

"But Bill-"

"Trust me PineTree. Everything will be okay, I promise you."

The young vampire hesitantly nodded and gave Bill a quick hug. Bill hugged him back and went for the window. Dipper followed behind him watching the human open the window wide for him. Bill stepped aside and let Dipper through.

"Should I come back tomorrow?" Dipper asked his friend.

Bill smiled sadly at him. "Missing one night wouldn't hurt us PineTree. Just for safety measures okay."

The brunet looked at his necklace around Bill's neck. "Bye Bill, I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too PineTree, but things will work out for us, I made my promise to protect you with my life." Bill gave Dipper a long look before the separated from each other. "We'll see each other soon."

"Yeah." Dipper flew off towards his home.

+End of Flashback+

Bill sighed after he woke up in the morning. He was now watching his sleeping brother waiting for him to get up. 'Oh Will, please understand me when we talk.' He thought in hope.
His brother started to stir awake and his baby blue eyes final fluttered open. Will groaned as he sat up from on the bed, he looked left and right before looking at his twin. Then he remembered the events of what happened last night came rushing through his head.

"Gosh B-Bill are you alright?! D-Did that vampire hurt you in any way?!" His panic state returned.

Bill calmed his brother down first by saying he was okay and wasn't hurt at all. "Will you have to listen to me okay. We will not speak of this in front of anybody ever. This is between us brothers okay. I'll explains everything after breakfast, until then, not a word about anything you saw with me and PineTree last night. Got it?"

"B-But-"

"No butts, no nuts, no coconuts!" Bill says to his brother with a returning grin on his face. He pulled his brother out of his bed and led him downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast.
Breakfast was quiet, their parents didn't know what their sons Bill and Will couldn't bring up anything to say.
So, they had a silent breakfast together for the first time.

+With Dipper+

Dipper laid on his bed thinking about Bill and his brother who saw them both together last night. 'Oh, darkness please help us keep our secret. I can't think of passing a human who wants to have a vampire as a friend. Especially a friend I made all by myself for the first time.' He thought in hopes that their secret friendship would stay.

Just then Mabel bursts into his room which made him fall off the bed. "Omg! Bro Bro!" She exclaimed rushing over to her fallen brother.

Dipper groaned as he sat up. "Oh, everything hurts..." He looked over to his sister who was giving him a worried look. "What is it Mabel?"

"It's the council Dipper! They have gone off their rockers!" Mabel yells as she watches her brother sit on his bed.
Dipper rolls his eyes. "It's the council, what's the big deal?"

"They decided that all territories should all fight together to take over the rest of the land where the human's live!"

The young vampire’s eyes widened at his sister's words. "They're crazy if they want to do that! Mabel get everyone together and tell them the news. I'm heading over to the council right now to protest the idea." His sister left quickly, and Dipper got down to work. He got his notebooks and ran out of the shack towards the council HQ. 'Those idiots are making a big mistake it they do that!'

+Bill and Will's hideout+

The twins sat across from each other in their secret base where they would usually hangout when they want to be alone. Will was hugging his legs close to his chest while Bill smiled at his twin. Bill had just finished explaining to his twin about how he met Dipper and their secret meeting that have gone on since the day they met.

"So, from what you’re saying is that PineTree is a good vampire, who doesn't like drinking human blood." Will said summing up Bill's explanation.

Bill nodded his head and chuckled. "He's just a sweet vampire who loved to eat apples and oranges. PineTree also drinks animal blood when his territory goes hunting so he uses that as a substitute." His smile grew into a grin that made Will awe at his brother's happy expression. "Will, please! You have to not say a word to anyone about us. I promised to protect him, and he would protect me. I don't want to break our trust." He pleaded with his brother.
Will was amazed that Bill's vampire friend could change Bill's cold isolated attitude in just a few days of meeting each other. He smiled softly at his brother, "Okay Bill, I understand."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Will!" He hugged Will tightly and his brother hugged him back too with a laugh.

"But there's a condition." Will said breaking their hug fest up.

Bill rolled his eyes, "And what condition would that be dear brother?"

"You have to invite me to hang out with you guys sometimes." Will tells his brother.

Bill nodded, "Sure Will! We-" the blond was interrupted when he heard footsteps coming from somewhere around their secret hideout. It was after all in the forest.

The twins quietly went over to the hidden window and peeked out of it. Surprisingly they saw Dipper walking quickly past their base.

"That stupid council..." They heard him mumble as he passed by.

"It's PineTree." Will said and looked at his brother who had a look of concern.
"Will let's go follow PineTree. I have a bad feeling if he's acting like that." Bill stated. He grabbed his scythe from the hold. Will did the same thing and followed his brother out of the hideout.
They silently follow the young vampire to a fenced area. There was a small abandoned cafe like building with tables and chairs placed all over inside the fence area. One long table held 8 vampires who were talking or doing paperwork.

Dipper stomped over to them with an angry look.

"Well if it isn't the youngest of the Pines Family. How can we help you?" One of the people in the group said. The group stopped its chattering and payed attention to their visitor.

"What is this I hear from my sister about taking over human territory?! You know we are not supposed to make it ours! Our ancestors left that land for the humans to live in!" Dipper hissed out at the 8 people in front of him.
The council mutter to each other, but the two that seemed to in charge the most interpreted them. "Young Pines we know of your dislike to our food choice but think about our peoples’ hunger. The Hunters are getting stronger in fighting us back. Even with their new generation still training, they're getting stronger each day." He explains to the brunet in a serious tone.
The one next to the guy nodded. "Last night the South Territory leader, Tyrone Gleeful, had to lead his people to hunt earlier than usual all due to the human child spawned by the Cipher Family. We are grateful that they have not set one of their children to our North Territory, but the normal hunter group seems to still be able to hold us back." The old man says with a dead look. "We need to fight."

"NO, WE DO NOT!" Dipper yelled at them, which caused the councilmen to jump in their seats a bit. "This is not about my food preference." He says calming a small tad. "Our kind have lived alongside humans before. There was a reason and it was to keep everyone balanced. If we eat too much there will be nothing left to eat, the hunters were born to still keep that promise, but in a brutal way that is killing us off after we betrayed them. It was our kind's fault for rebelling against them." He told them sternly as he looked every one of them in the eye. "All vampires will have to find substitute for food. Such as animals or fruits that are found within all our territories. We do not need to tear our relationship more than it is with the humans. We have lost their trust."

Another man bickered with Dipper's idea. "We will all starve even if we do that Pines boy!"

Dipper glared at the man who wanted to bicker with him. "Our relationship was broken because of your generation of vampires! Get it through you thick skull you idiot!"

"That is no way to speak to your elders’ young man!" A fellow councilmen remarked in a snap.

Dipper went up to the table and slammed his hands on the top of the desk. "There will be no war."

"Those in favor of war with the humans, please raise your hands." One of the calmer councilmen said.

Hands were raised except one which made Dipper smile a bit. Knowing at least one person understood him. Sadly, those other hands up made him angry and upset.

"That vote had been decided, seven out of eight have decided for war with the humans." The same councilman says as he got up. He looked at Dipper with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry young Pines. There is nothing to stop this decision."
The young vampire smiled sadly at the head elder vampire and nodded. The rest got up and left, leaving Dipper alone in that barren area.

Bill and Will looked at each other and decided to head to Dipper. They made sure those councilmen vampires were gone first before they decided to come out. The twins came up from behind the vampire and Bill tapped him on the shoulder.

Dipper turned to face them and looked with a disheartened expression. "Hi you two..."

"Don't say anymore PineTree. Just come here." Bill watched Dipper slowly comes close to him before he opened his arms out and embraced the vampire tightly. Stroking the boy's head and down to his back.

Dipper let the human hug him and all he did was let his tears flow out. "I'm sorry Bill, Will... I'm so sorry."

"It's alright PineTree, we saw you try and save all of us humans, even if we do kill your kind for our safety. You tried your best." Will told the brunet softly smiling from behind him. He pasted the vampire's back.

"Dipper! Are you there Bro Bro?"

"Looks like your family is coming. We have to leave now." Will says.

Bill didn't want to let go of Dipper, but he had to or else more people will catch them, with the additive of his twin brother. Slowly Bill let go of Dipper, Will was one step ahead, by hiding in the far part of the forest. The human caressed Dipper's cheek with a sorry smile and then ran off to hide with his brother.

Dipper watching him disappear in the cover of the trees and bushes. He turned his head to see his family and friends come in time when Bill finally could no longer be seen.

Mabel rushed up to her brother and hugged him when she saw his crying face. She knew it was already too late and so did his family and friends. Stan and Ford gave each other worried looks. Wendy and Soos looked sad at the outcome.

"I tried..."

Mabel rubbed his back in comfort. "You did your best Dipper. Let's go home okay?"

Dipper stayed silent and let his family and friends lead him home.

'Please you two, warn your family, friends, everyone.'

+With Bill and Will+

The twins had rushed home after they had watched PineTree leave with his family and friends. They had to warn everyone.

Bill knew, like he could hear Dipper's thoughts, he had to warn them of the coming storm. 'Don't worry PineTree.' He thought as he and his brother mad it home.

The both of them had come rushing into their Father's study and told him about over hearing about the invasion of vampires to get human territory. Of course, their Father was shock and outraged by it. So, he made many calls with the help of his wife and servants in the mansion.

While they were all busy, Bill had snuck away and went to the attic to think. He needed to protect his Vampire friend during battle. Who knew if hunter went past human territory and into vampire territory towards Dipper. The blond clenched his mouth shut. "I need to take PineTree away from all of this madness." He said to himself.

He walked over to some boxes and searched through them to find some things. Bill thought of a plan as he got things ready.

"For PineTree."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
273K 12.4K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
90.6K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
202K 12.9K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...