Her Last Words (A Killing Sta...

By YukiSings

I don't own killing stalking in any way, all rights belong to Koogi. This is my first Killing Stalking fanfic... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64 (Yuki's story)
Chapter 65 (Yuki's story part 2)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
3K?!?!
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
4k?!
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
Chapter 89
chapter 90

Chapter 77

137 4 0
By YukiSings

7:30 P.M. The night Yang and Yuki will die, I can't be happy with my family to know that they are still alive so, it's either now or never. I know I shouldn't have waited but I was stuck in a hell hole hospital for what felt like months. (Hint: because it was.) So honestly I blame the hospital for everything, even tho I'm the dumbass that got in a car crash. Honestly at that point I was just out of it, it took me years to finally find Yuki and have her back in my life and that I convinced myself that Bum was just a replacement once I found Yuki. When I finally did I thought my life would turn for the better after that cock block Yang pulled a taser out on me last time and arrested my ass, and got his ass removed from the force, but for some reason they gave him a second chance and let him back on. Honestly that's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard, did they forget how he brutally attacked me?! God people are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

But seriously, I really did think my life would turn out for the better and not the way it has turned out. The way it turned out was the exact opposite to how I ever thought it turned out. But then again, it was my own fault I had my hopes up to high for this bitch. I thought that we caught we would go back to my place and have meaningful sex. (which we did, but now that I know it was nowhere near meaningful.) It was nothing but a goddamn lie and now I know for a fact, that she isn't the Yuki I used to know back in high school. The Yuki I knew would have stayed by my side, she would have eventually came back, even when I slapped her all those months ago, she would have visited me when I was in that shit hole of a hospital, but no, there was no sign of her. Instead she was most likely at that bastards apartment, making out and have what she would say "The best sex of her life" which I will most likely call bullshit right now.

While I'll admit that most of it is my fault, yes I slapped her but in all honesty she had it coming, for whatever reason she did not like Bum and for this reason Bum is one of those people who doesn't hate people that easily, I mean look at me for a example, he can't hate me, he is INFATUATED with me, I am his obsession. But Yuki, Yuki is a different story, Yuki is a bitch and isn't afraid to stand her ground when it comes to the people she hates. No thanks to me of course.

But Yuki was supposed to be MY wife, my NEW beginning, we were supposed to raise OUR children together, no matter how many fights we got in we would OVERCOME them, you were supposed to be my EVERYTHING. But then it all changed and now your with the bastard who almost ruined my life. So now it's my turn to ruin the both of yours, and I will not leave until I do, I don't care if Yoonwoo is really Yang's I love her just as much as Jhinwoo, there's no picking favorites. Because they both deserve MY love, their MY kids, I will protect them at all costs, even if that means taking MY own life, and with Bum on my side I know I'm not alone when it comes to raising them. Me and Bum will be the most happy family that we never had growing up, their will be no secrets, we will all be honest with each other. 

I'll prove it, and it'll start by me killing the two people I hate in my life the most. I look down at the knife I was holding as it glistened in the moonlight, I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my blood even tho I haven't done anything yet, but in a few minutes I would be. Just you wait. I'm ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 17.2K 42
❝𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a homicid...
106K 4.2K 16
In high-school, you met the supposedly kind and intelligent Oh Sangwoo. He wanted to date you, but you rejected him, mainly due to the fact that he c...
31.9K 868 43
COMPLETED Oh, yuhknow Just another Killing Stalking FanFic. I wanted to have my swing on this manwha after reading it. I'm not sure what to write for...
543 14 16
This is a deep analysis of Sangwoo's character in the Killing Stalking manhwa by Koogi. Sangwoo is a pretty complex character, and as I studied psych...