T H I E F || NCT ✔️

neogotham tarafından

You are the Avatar but you must keep it a secret. ============================= NCT x Reader (OC) Fanfiction ... Daha Fazla

X
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
not an update-might delete later
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 23

1.6K 80 34
neogotham tarafından

A/N: Play the soft BGM attached!

~*~

We got out of the Safe Zone through my usual secret passage way, near my house. We succeeded without getting caught by one of Vernon's henchmen.

I led us to the Natural Portal up north, the one that I used before on the cliff.

"You shouldn't be the one who explains these stuff to him." Yuta whispered to me, making sure Jeno wasn't listening.

"Then how do you think we should get him to trust us?"

"I would've given him the bag of blood and make sure he follows me because I have more." Yuta said.

"You're so terrible."

Then I heard a clicking sound somewhere, not far from us. I stopped immediately and told the boys to stop too.

The sound of a low growl and clicking, it's the infected.

I looked to my right, and I found one standing about 10 meters away from us.

"It's just one of them," I faintly whispered to Yuta. "Don't make any noise,"

Right after I said that, Jeno decided to speak. "What is that thing?" He said, a little too loud.

The infected, with her head deformed as a fungi, looked to our direction and immediately ran to us.

I ran towards it as it was running towards me, and I punched the air to let out a stream of fire. Like a flamethrower would do, the infected was burning and I went back to the boys.

"Let's go, before it attracts more of them." I said and ran with them.

"What is that thing??" Jeno demanded as we ran up to the hill.

"They're called clickers, the third stage of the virus. That is what you'll look like after hosting it for months." I answered immediately to shut him up. "And don't get bitten by them."

I found the small house that we spend the night at, and quickly ran to it.

I opened the door, waited for the guys to get in and closed the door shut. I leaned my head to the door and was trying to catch my breath.

"Wait— Juli." Jeno said, in between his breaths.

"What?"

"Virus? What virus? Like the Walking Dead and Resident Evil virus?"

"Wh— What do you mean? You've never—"

Oh. That's right. He isn't from around here. Now how should I explain this to him?

How should I explain this as if I were explaining to Jaemin?

I shot a look at Yuta, asking for help. Instead of doing that, he looked away like he didn't have the energy to do it.

I guess I'll just have to tell him.

"Remember when you said you had a dream where you fell to an ocean, after going to a waterfall?" I said as I sat on thr floor.

"Yeah?"

"Well... you kinda accessed something called a portal—"

"Wait. Hold up... what?"

"I don't know how you did it, but you successfully transported yourself to my ... uhm... dimension...??—"

Yuta snickered and I was distracted.

"Is there something funny?" I taunted.

"No, no I'm sorry. Please go on."

"Well why don't you go explain then?"

Yuta's face turned serious and he shifted his gaze to Jeno.

"You got into a Natural Portal by accident, and maybe you were thinking about something similar to this Earth, so you ended up in this version of Earth. It's a post apocalyptic version of many Earths."

"Wait... so you're saying this is not the Earth? Wait what?"

"No, this is Earth, but not your dimension."

"What the hell? So earth got different dimensions? Like in superhero comics??" Jeno asked and he sounded excited.

"I guess, yeah."

They would get along with Renjun and Jaemin with no problem.

"So are we going to the Natural Portal here to get back to my Earth?"

Wow, this kid processed everything so fast with no problem.

"No... we are going to... Uhm... a cave?" I said.

That totally doesn't make sense but we are actually going to a cave.

"We are going to a place where it is safe for people like us." Yuta corrected.

"Well, I don't want to. I want to go home." Jeno said, sounding so innocent.

I looked at Yuta, who was still looking at Jeno with an actual concern plastered on his face.

"I'm afraid it's not possible right now. Maybe after you talk to the president of the institute, you will understand."

"So you guys are just going to kidnap me??"

"No, Jeno. Please trust us on this, we will help you control your new abilities. After you are in full control you will be free to go or to stay..."

Jeno looked at me in the eye. His eyes were shaking, like he wasn't sure to trust me or not.

"It's not safe here either." I said. "We need to get you out of here."

"Fine." He said.

I let out a silent sigh of relief. "Okay, are you ready?" I said as put my hand on the door, ready to open it.

The boys nodded as a yes. I wasted no time and dashed outside the house.

There was a herd coming toward us, but it wasn't that many of infected. We were cornered to the house so we didn't have any choice to fight the herd, of at least thirty infected.

They were mostly runners, the first stage of the virus which look like normal zombies in movies. Then the rest were stalkers which is the second stage of the virus where types of fungus will appear on your head.

These two are the most annoying ones to face because they're still fast and can see where they're going at.

I pushed Jeno to stand behind Yuta and me. Both Yuta and I fought the infected like a tag team that has practiced together for months.

I was impressed at how well we fight together.

Like... he was meant to be my partner.

I mean partner in combat. Not—

Then there was a woman runner who was about to charge at me.

It was Mai.

Her skin were already discolored and her eyes were all white. Her head was—

I was shaking.

I couldn't stop.

I couldn't see anything because of my tears. My chest never felt this heavy before, it was like I forgot how to breathe.

Infected Mai tackled me down, clearly not recognizing who I was.

Of course she didn't.

Of course...

"Juli!" I heard Yuta yelled.

I was holding Mai's neck to prevent her to bite me.

I had to burn her.

I had to.

But I couldn't.

I could never.

I didn't know what to do.

I couldn't bare seeing her like this.

Then Mai flew away and hit the wall a few meters from where I was. She landed on the ground roughly and didn't move after that.

To my surprise, it wasn't Yuta.

It was Jeno who saved me. He had kicked Mai all the way there.

...

"Let's go!!"

Jeno pulled me up from the ground and pulled me to run with him, following Yuta.

...

"Noona? Are you okay?"

...
...
...

"Juli. We need to go, okay? Are you ready?"

...
...
...

"Bro, what's wrong with her? Did she get bitten?"

"No. Why would you say that?"

"Can't you check?"

"Chec— What do you mean check— how do you even—"

"I don't know? Like maybe check her.. uhm... b-body?"

Yuta got back to where I was sitting at.

"Hey, Juli."

Yuta put his palm of my forehead.

I shook my head and his hand away.

He sighed. "You didn't get bitten, did you?"

I shook my head as a no.

"Okay, good. Tell me when you're ready to go. No rush. We will wait for you."

~

Promise me that you will never meddle with godly affairs,

And this includes their children, demigods.

Because they will only hurt you in the end.

I know that this doesn't make sense for now but everything will.

I jolted up from the ground into a sitting position and I gasped for air.

I had fallen asleep, and the sun was no where to be seen. Instead, it was replaced by a crescent moon.

There was a small campfire in the middle. Jeno was sleeping soundlessly, with Yuta's jacket on him.

Yuta was staring at the fire in front of us, before shifting his gaze to me.

"Here,"

My eyes landed on a water bottle he was holding up to me. I took it and drank from it.

"How long have I been...?"

"No need to worry about that. We will continue to head up north the first thing in the morning." Yuta said. "You can go back to sleep, I'll keep an eye."

I ignored his advice and leaned on a tree behind me.

We were watching the flickering fire in silence. None of us said anything for about twenty minutes.

I was so glad that Yuta didn't ask what happened, because I don't think I could handle talking about it.

I felt hot tears flooding my eyes and quickly wiped them away.

I didn't want it to start overflowing. I didn't want Yuta asking me what's wrong.

"That's okay."

I looked at him, completely puzzled of what he meant.

"You don't have to hold back. Don't mind me. Just act like I wasn't here." He said gravely.

With that, he turned his face away to look at somewhere else.

I immediately buried my face on my knees, silently sobbing as I hug them.

"I'm sorry," I said between my sobs.

"No, no. You don't have to apologize, or say anything for that matter."

"You must be so confused right now, I'm sorry."

"If you don't want to talk about it, I don't mind at all. Whatever makes you feel better and comfortable." He said, still looking away.

He was...

Yuta was... so kind. Why would the Black Velvet hate him?

"I feel like I owe you an explanation because you've been so respectful and didn't demand for any explanation." I said. "I really appreciate that."

"Don't be silly, Juli. You don't owe me anything."

I dropped my face to my knees again.

Not because of what happened, it was because of Yuta's kindness.

"Do you... uhm... need anything? Do you want me to do something? Just tell me."

"I don't know." I said between my sobs.

Then suddenly I felt I was being pulled, into a hug.

I knew it was Yuta. Because the last time we were trying to warm up he smelled like musk, but now with sweat combined.

I buried my face in his chest and continued to sob, even harder.

"Tell me if you want me to go away."

I immediately shook my head as a no.

No way.

I felt so much better, letting it all out.

After I was finally calm, I moved away from him gently. I realized how much I soaked his shirt with my tears.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing for no reason."

I didn't respond to that.

"It was my mother." I finally told him.

~*~

A/N:
(please read there is an important announcement)

OMG YOU GUYSSSSJAHDISJSJWJAHJSIW YOU WERE SO ACTIVE IN THE LAST CHAPTER, (it was like five of you guys) I AM SO HAPPY HEEHEEHEE. I've never had that much active readers 😭♥️THANK YOU♥️

I can't believe after I wrote chapters about Yuta, and the poll in Asianfanfics, Yuta got the lowest vote 💀

Taeyong only appeared for 1 moment yall I— 💀 the power that he holds...

Don't worry. I'll make yall head over heels with Yuta😈

Just a heads up that I am working on my final projects (and I know you guys are too, good luck to you♥️), I might not be updating this often anymore. Maybe once next week. And in two weeks or something I'll be on vacation so there will be no update for two weeks until the first week of January 😢

But, DO NOT WORRY. I am such in a mood for this ff and might update NO MATTER WHAT.

SO

TOODLES.

also pray for my poor heart because I feel so sad like wtf 🤡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.9K 1.7K 24
若い頃の僕ら "𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚,, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚-" "𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 " - - - 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚...
25.5K 587 16
[𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠] this is all a collections story I wrote in Archive Of Our Own (AO3)... hope u like it don't forget to vote💚💕 sorry for...
14.3K 603 12
MARKHYUCK !completed! haechan was one the edge. his dad was waiting, one wrong move and haechan is dead. would giving up end the pain? while trying...
113K 3.6K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...