The Dragneel Children

By Fairy_Tail_1976

|:| Fairy Tail had just won the Grand Magic Games and everyone was celebrating the victory and new alliances... More

{~} It's Always Better When We Are Together {~}
{~}Just The Beginning{~}
{~} Magical Theory And History {~}
{~} Storm, Sylvia, And Gale {~}
{~} The Idea {~}
{~} Tickets To Magnolia {~}
{~} Arrival {~}
{~} Fairy Tail {~}
{~} Luna And Her Tears {~}
{~} Fights {~}
{~} Battles {~}
Announcement
{~} The Other Children {~}
{~} Secrets {~}
{~} Luke and Gale {~}
Announcement
{~} Fairy Tail's Strongest Team {~}
Announcement
{~} Memories {~}
Announcement
{~} The Princess And The Dragon {~}
Announcement {VOTE CLOSED}
Anouncement
{~} Ancient Text Of Food {~}
{~} Guild Marks {~}
{~} Enenra And Kanashi {~}
{~} Sabertooth {~}
{~} Team Luke {~}
{~} A New Addition To The Team {~}
{~} Moss {~}
{~} "Pisces!" {~}
{~} Falling {~}
{~} Moon Rain {~}
{~} "This Was A Mistake" {~}
{~} Torturing {~}
{~} Help From Fairy Tail {~}
{~} Fairy Tail's Strongest Team Is Back {~}
{~} Help On The Way {~}
{~} Getting Stronger {~}
{~} Explosion {~}
{~} Falling Into Trouble {~}
{~} Saving Nashi {~}
{~} Saving Luke {~}
{~} The Fall Of An Era {~}
Announcement
Announcement
{~} Blowing Up The ECs {~}
{~} Saving Luna {~}
{~} Finding Guildmates {~}
{~} Kanashi The Broken {~}
{~} Emma, Erica, Enyssa, Edith, Emily, And The Little May Flower {~}
{~} "Let Go Of My Wife..." {~}
{~} Demons Creeping In {~}
{~} Natsu's Anger {~}
{~} Taking Lucy {~}
{~} Spirits Or Kids? {~}
{~} Preparing For A Ambush {~}
Announcement
{~} Time {~}
{~} All Fired Up {~}
{~} Lucky {~}
{~} Opening The Eclipse Gate {~}
{~} Two ECs {~}
{~} The Third Explosion {~}
{~} The End {~}

{~} Loosing Kids, Finding Others {~}

1.2K 30 40
By Fairy_Tail_1976

Gray sweated as he and Daichi ran down the corridor.

"Gray-sama! Gray-sama! Juvia is calling for you!"

As soon as he heard the sweet voice of his wife he paused before heading the opposite direction, following the sound of her voice, only to find the bluette and Erza looking the opposite way. "Juvia could have sworn Juvia's Gray-sama Senses told her to go this way, hmm." Juvia said, placing her fingers under her chin while Erza pat her head and gave her a moment to think.

"They weren't wrong." Gray said making Juvia jump slightly but rush to hug her husband. "Juvia was so worried, we have to hurry and find the ki-" But she was cut off by Gray slamming his lips to hers.

The blushing orange haired boy looked down and swiftly moved around the making out couple and next to the red head. "D-do they always do this?" He asked, not use to public affection, to himself nor others. "Please, you should have seen them when they were trying to get pregnant."

Daichi quickly covered his ears and looked down, his face now as red a tomato. "I-I really d-don't want t-to hear that-t." He mumbled. Erza nodded and thought for a moment. "As soon as I get home I'll force Jellal to do that to me."

"Gah!" Daichi let out a shriek and moved away from the red head. "Why are these people so perverted!"

Once Juvia and Gray finished there make out session, all of the guild mates (and Daichi) began to walk. "I'm Erza by the way, that woman Gray was kissing is Juvia." Erza stated confidently while a light blush covered the married couples face. "I-I'm Daichi!" The boy said nervously.

"He was a spy but he agreed to help us if we get him out of here." Gray added and the requip mage nodded. "You could even join the guild if you would like." Erza said and looked the boy in the eyes.

"U-uh? I could never!" He said waving his hands around. "I have no magic t-talent, I couldn't possibly be a wizard let alone join a guild."

"It's never to late to learn, many guild members came at a young age with no magic experience and built there way up." Erza stated and Juvia nodded. "Juvia remembers Guildarts telling her that Cana came to the guild very young, and learned her magic bit by bit." The cobalt haired girl cheered, trying to boost the shy male's confidence.

Daichi didn't know who this 'Cana' was but he pictured her as an innocent young lady like Juvia, gradually learning some sophisticated magic like a maker magic or solid script.

"Maybe.." He muttered.

~

Gabriel panted as he looked around, Storm, Sylvia, and Gale were knocked out and bleeding, the Dragneels were unconscious as well and over the shoulders of three spies, one who had both girls on his shoulders. The only kids who were left to fight were himself and Lirah but both were quickly loosing energy, there were simply to many.

"Lirah!" Gabriel shouted as he noticed one of the spies tried to attack her but he blocked it just in time. The blonde was on her knees, leg still too injured to walk on. "I'm fine!" She yelled and sent a bolt of electricity towards one of the spies, knocking them out. There had to be at least thirty, most had been beaten but there was a certain spy who was forcing the others to continue fighting. Her magic must had been something to do with mind control because she caused the Fullbusters to bash there heads into a wall without anyone touching them, she also caused the twins to completely K.O each other, dragging Igneel and Gale into the fight.

"Don't look into her eyes!" Yelled the black haired boy, Lirah nodded and avoided the plum colored females gaze. The spy just stood there while her comrades fought, trying to get one of the kids to look her in her lavender eyes.

"Zappy!" Gabriel called again getting the blue eyed females attention. "On my signal shock me with a bolt strong enough to fry these bastards!" Gabriel yelled and turned both his hands into metal beams, swirling them around all the spies in his reach.

"A bolt that big could kill you!" Lirah screamed, trying with all her might to stand up. Without Igneel to carry her, she was uselsess, she if she didn't do this both of them would most likely fail, and the last thing she wanted to go back to some sick torture room, but she also didn't want to harm Gabriel, whom had been like the brother she never had for years.

"I'm aware of that! I ain't just a bucket of screws ya know! But I need you to trust me, we have to get the rest of these suckers out of here and to safety." He stated and kicked one of the spies in the jaw, his hands still tied up. "Trust me!"

She nodded and rubbed her hands together, small sparks erupted from her fingers, but none big enough to light up the place. "Hurry!" Gabriel yelled. "I'm trying! You know I don't do good under pressure!"

The iron dragon slayer sighed before getting an idea, he knew the fastest way to get Lirah to electrocute him was to make her angry. "If I die I have a few confessions." Gabriel shouted to her, throwing another kick at a spy. "Now's not the time!" The blonde yelled, trying to focus.

"I let Lily put his kiwi peels in your dresser."

"WHAT!" Lirah shouted, her hair spaying in all directions from the static she was creating in the air. "Is that were all those green stains on my clothes came from?"

"Remember the time I said I made you a tuna sandwich? It was cat food Lily refused to eat."

"I was sick for three weeks!" She shouted, a demonic tone to her voice and her eyes practically hiding lightening.

"I broke your favorite pair of headphones so you couldn't listen to rock music!" That did it, Lirah, much like her father, was very fond of rock, so that tipped her over the edge. Even if all the things he said were true, the pain he experienced was not much of a fair punishment.

He felt numb all over, a slight tingling feeling coming over his body, the same staticky feeling when a limb falls asleep washed over his body and he collapsed on the floor.

Lirah panted at that bolt she let out and collapsed on the floor too, but in her dazed state she opened her eyes to see Gabriel being help by her father. The blonde had just finished slurping up the bolt she had relised and sent a glare at his daughter while trying to shake the young boy awake.

"What were you thinking! Your lucky I came in time or else that would have been enough voltage to kill him! Luckily, only part of the bolt hit him, he'll be in a daze for a bit.." Laxus muttered more to himself then his daughter. When Natsu left him and Gajeel suddenly felt empty, there was no Natsu to annoy them or fight with them, as a result they ended up talking awkwardly to each other, after realizing how similar they were, they unintentionally became good friends. That is why he was worried about the black haired boy as well, hoping that his nephew was okay.

"Kid, you alright?" He tried shaking him slightly but he did not respond. Laxus sighed and shouted, "it's safe to come!" Almost instantly Levi leapt through the doors and grabbed Gabriel's limp body, kissing his sleeping face. "My baby!" She yelled and hugged him.

Gajeel scoffed. "He's almost twelve Shrimp, he's not a ba-" But he stopped his sentence as Levy sent him a hard glare before smothering Gabriel in kisses, who would protest if her was awake.

Laxus look around but noticed there was not sight of the Dragneels children, whoever was carrying them must have ran off. The mind controlling woman also took off as well, leaving just a hand full of spies left and the rest of the unconscious children.

"Why are you still on the floor?" Laxus scoffed and walked over to his daughter before getting a good look at her leg, bruises littered all over her lower leg and it was most defiantly broken. A rare, soft look came on the blondes face before he pulled his oldest child into a hug. "Your mother wanted to be here but Master refused, she'll be so glad to hear your okay." But the blonde girl just cried, knowing this was her father's way of saying, 'I was so worried.'

Laxus picked up his child and placed her on his back before walking off and out of the room to see a nervous looking Warren holding Misha's hand, Lisanna ran up to her niece and kissed her cheek before scolding her, at the same time Levy and Gajeel walked out the room with the Fullbusters and Gale.

"Now I may not be your mother but I know Big Sis Mira will kill you when we get back, and probably make you work at the bar for a couple months, maybe dish duty." Lirah gulped but Master came behind Warren and smiled.

"Please Lisanna, let Erza handle the children, I'm sure she has some special plans for them and there punishments."

Okay so I think Gabriel is becoming a big bro to everyone XD, I only intended for him to have that relationship with Sylvia, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense that he would also have that relationship. They've been together since birth, parents were very competitive who was better then the other, tease one another a lot, not to mention Lirah doesn't have a blood related brother (just Nova) so it would make sense. I am a team Lirah x Igneel (LIgneel? IgRah?) fan so don't worry!

Giz wants to thank everyone for all the happy birthdays, I read all of them outload to him and his tail was wagging fast. So, in honor of my lil' pup here's a Gizmo Photo Shoot!

(Meh bro took that one I DON'T HAVE A MUSTACHE YOU GUYS 😂🤣)

He's so adorable, I had a few nosebleeds just looking at him.

My best friend (who I mention frequently but I never share her name so I might as well tell you guys, her name is Ayanna, she is also the same friend I had my period sleepover crying sesh with and she was with me during the Attack on Titan bus ride) asked to go shopping with me, we went and ended up in the Disney section and spent a good 50$ on merch, no I am not ashamed.

I realized a couple of chapters ago I was suppost to add in shout outs and I never did, I'm so sorry you guys! I never added any new people to my list, I kept forgetting, but Wednesday I shall do it or so help me I will not eat until it is done.

As always I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! We need one more follower to reach our goal so don't forget to follow me if you haven't already! For our 50 follower special I will be posting an idea book so all of you guys can help create books for me to post as well as a QA for you guys to get to know your dear Ari-chan!

Love you guys!

Mon. Oct 7. 19

1938 Words

~Ari~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.5K 18
It's a year after Natsu and the guild had been back. Something wasn't right... Lucy Heartfilia gets kicked out of Fairy Tail. After being kicked out...
58.7K 1.2K 15
Everything has settled at Fairy Tail since the incident with Sukatchi. Natsu and Lucy's relationship has really blossomed as well. Natsu ends up gett...
38.8K 690 22
Lucy left the guild after hearing something she didn't want to. Natsu and Lisanna were dating. not only was that a shocker to her, but a shocker to e...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...