My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 59

963 46 2
By SnowMegami

Jungkook POV

I woke up early and surprisingly didn't have the urge to vape since I've been eating sunflower seeds and didn't stop eating them until a few days ago. I took a shower as I gathered my thoughts about what's gonna go down today. I decided to call up some old friends to see if they know what's going on with Maki so I know how I'm gonna go about it all. I made some breakfast and woke up the bed trolls making sure they were fed before leaving to go to the school's counselor about changing his major.

"Don't you work tonight?" Jimin asked stuffing food in his mouth.

"I do, why you want to go?"

"No not today, just wondering. Gonna go to class now so I'll see you later or whenever," he said coming up to me and kisses me then turns to go get ready.

"Tamori..... If you're gonna go out let me know..... I don't want any harm to come to you, so I'll take care of it."

"Jungkook you don't have to do this.....but I know you won't listen either...... Just be careful because I don't know all who he hangs with."

I nodded and headed out.

I couldn't get the thought of Tamori getting beaten by Maki out of my head and I'm surprised that I didn't go and kill him right now but starting things won't solve anything but my rage. I did one I needed to do with the counselor and did a class.... Now I just want this school shit to be done already because I need his face to kiss my fist right now. I met up with Hobi who was apparently busy with some work I guess for school so I walked over to him to see what's up.

"Oh hey Kook, weird for you to come visit me," he started as he looked up at me then back down at his book.

"Of course it is, the only time I ever come to you is when I have a problem which is half true," I said with a smirk earning a nod from him.

"So what's the problem this time?"

"Maki..... Sadly," I said sighing as I sat down leaning against the palm of my hand.

"Wait Maki?! What did he do? I hope Tamori wasn't involved."

I looked at him and he stopped what he was doing not believing what I was telling him. I explained to him what happened and of course he wasn't happy about it either and wants part in it.

"Hyung there's no way I'm going to allow you to come with me. It's going to spook him that you're there," I said.

"But I can't let what he did slide? Kook fuck him alright? Tamori deserves better and we need to teach him a lesson."

"You know he's gonna have some of the boys around him so we need to play it safe because it can get nasty real quick."

I checked my phone and saw that I was told that he was at Myunoo's place like always so I let hyung know that we're going to swing by that place before we go to work since Maki would stay there late. I texted Jimin to let him know that I'll pop back up to come get him to walk him to class since everyone in dance class is either getting under and studio or apply for auditions while Mina is in her office making sure that her students are getting what they need and sending out information for the agencies and businesses since I visited her to let her know that I'm switching majors and I didn't want to trouble her with more details since she was getting phone calls after phone calls.

"Kookie's here!" Jimin yelled running into my arms.

"Yes yes I'm here," I replied with the fattest smile on my face.

"Tamori's doing fine and she's napping right now, I made sure to tell her to call me or you if anything happens or Hobi hyung."

"Alright, let's get to class alright? Actually, I might have to skip mine because I have to go back to the counselor since I received an email from her saying that she has things ready for me to fill out."

"That's great! I'm so proud of you," he said kissing me.

Even though I'm happy that I'm doing this, I am a little worried about what could happen tonight but this needs to get solved before I move on to my dream and future.

"Kook, when are we going over there, Van wants us to be there early and I want to get out of these clothes," Hobi hyung said.

"Well go change, I'll be in my car and please hurry up,"

I shook my head and went to my car as I texted Myunoo.

Me: It's been a while

Myunoo: It has, we still good?

Me: Yea, I have nothing against you, dude.

So, is he there still?

Myunoo: Yea, he just got back. He doesn't know you're
coming so make it quick aight? Go a party to host and
don't want anymore issues with the people we do have
now

I sighed and leaned my seat back so I chill out before it all goes down

~moments ago~

"So what are gonna do when we get there?"

"First, talk to him see what's up, if he still has something up his ass like before then we gotta return the favor for Mori..... Didn't think he would change so drastically and blame me for something he coulda include me in.....," I said looking at my hands

"We both know he can pop off whenever he feels like it and with the death in the family, he just let it all out and isn't gonna regret it either. He ain't salvageable Kook, we both know we finna cross hands so we just need to get what we're coming for and then head to work," Hyung said leaning back in his chair.

I looked out the window to see hyung jogging back and getting into the car. I turned it on and pulled off to head to the house. Nothing else ran through my mind to deter me from what we're going to do and only hope that it doesn't backfire on us..... And that's if things run smoothly.

~

We arrived at Myunoo's place and was greeted by him at the door. He motioned for me to get inside and move over so that we can talk in private before going through with the plan.

"He isn't drunk yet but he's getting there, I have a party in two hours so please make sure you don't ransack the place. I know how you get," Myunoo said.

"We'll take it outside if we must," Hobi said as he started for Maki.

I don't know what it is but he's making me nervous the way he's already wanting to start this.... Does hyung have something against Maki? I mean sure for Tamori but it's weird. Once we found him, hyung shut the door behind him and the two other guys stopped talking looking at me unsure what was going on. Maki, being the last one to turn around didn't bat an eyelash at us being here. He set his cup down and interlocked his fingers giving us his attention.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have questions, and I need you to answer them," I said.

"I'm not scared of you Jungkook. Whatever you heard wasn't me. Don't waste your time here," he said going back to his cup.

"So Tamori just feel down the stairs or had some freak accident? Was it one of your friends here that touched her? Because I don't remember her telling that some guy put her hands on her Makito..... First you cheat on her then hit her?"

"And who the fuck are you to come and tell me my wrongs huh? You weren't there for me and you with your own friends now and now you want to come to me about some shit?!"

"I'm not sorry for having a life, you knew that I was fucked up and always ran to yall when I needed it and never once turned on yall we you guys needed anything back. If you didn't like me coming around, you shoulda said something but since you want to take matters into your own hands, now we're here.... You know I can't let you walk about unscathed..... She didn't deserve what you did.... Why? Why would you cheat on her? Are you that unstable to cause her pain?"

"I was getting tired of her..... Is that what you want to hear? Going on and on about what I should do with my life and our future..... Tired of living this facade.... So I got away, did what you do all the time and found me some bitch that was willing to lend me his or her ass and fucked em. Tamori interrupted and wanted to fight so I gave her one. She ran away and had to kick the bitch out because my mood was ruined ...There.... Happy?"

I looked back and hyung who was standing there mad. I looked back at them and Maki seemed a bit uneasy causing me to smile and for him to be more pissed than he already is.

"What the fuck is funny? I told you want I did and you think this shit is funny!?"

"Well let me give you this, you either get your ass kicked by me or my hyung, and it seems that he's been wanting to give you hands since he heard about what had happened. But I'll let you pick, and we got..... And hour and forty-five minutes so please hurry because we have to be to work in thirty."

His friends weren't with the idea and got up to head for the door.

"Are you sure you two want to do that? Are you fine leaving your poor friend here by himself? I mean he may come and find you after this or in a later time when he wakes up?"

They shook their heads and bolted out without looking back. Maki was now livid, stood up knocking over whatever was on the table. I stood there waiting for his answer that he has yet to tell me but I guess he made his decision by coming after me but before I could react, hyung knocked him off his feet sending him on top of the table, and thank goodness it didn't break. Hyung then snatched him up like he was trying to snatch his soul because the face Maki had looked like he almost lost it. I recorded the ass-whopping and once it was done and he was knocked out cold, I sent it to Tae and Tamori. Hyung on the other hand had to take a moment because it's been awhile since he was riled up like that and he is an aggressive person even though he resorts for more peaceful actions.

"You good?"

"Yea..... have to remember it's not like the old days. I can't be slugging people like that all the time, gets too fun," he said turning to me.

The door opens seeing Myunoo looking over the room and sighed in relief that we stood by our word about keeping the place decent except the spilt alcohol and cigarette ash that's on the floor. We left and head to work after picking up Tae with a clearer mind. Now that's out the way, I can focus on my future in hopes that starts early..... Maybe go camera shopping to get a head start and hang with the photography people to get help. Yep, it's all coming together.

Hey guys! I'm trying my best to update on time since I've picked up drawing again and trying to manage my time all over again. Of course if I didn't make the update there will be one the following week unless  my job decide to be difficult. Also and I will remind you guess in a much later time, things may get more hectic where I live at and work because of hurricane season and peak season slowly coming in. So if there wasn't any updates that maybe a thing. I'll do my best to keep yall posted so please continue to read my story and as always, I'm truly grateful to you all that you took you time to read it and help me point out random typos and such. Until next update, LOVE YALL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 45 9
:: a Jungkook hookup fic that's both smutty and wholesome :: He showed up in your dreams, and now you can't get him out of your head. There's no way...
10.3K 286 36
I NEVER KNEW SHY GUYS WERE INTO THIS STUFF. J.JK FANFICTION a high school love story !WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. T...
58 0 15
You were a normal student about to graduate high school. You had your whole life ahead of you. But you didn't have someone to share it with. But the...
85.6K 2.9K 28
[completed] [Highest : #343 in fanfiction] A new student came today.. geez! he's so cute! i think i'm going fall for him! but... there are girls tha...