The Girl Who Disappeared (Har...

By kingriss

The sequel to Forbidden Love. 06/24/21 Will undergo some editing and revision after the series is complete... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please read. Very important.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Checking up on ya'll
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Details on the third book (PLS READ)
Third book is out!!!!
Check out my new book

Chapter 61

1K 35 1
By kingriss

Draco took her into Umbridge's office and kept a watch on her, waiting for Umbridge's arrival.

"Why couldn't you have just told me where you were going? It didn't have to end up like this." Draco said.

Maurelle ignored him and looked anywhere but in his direction.

"You don't realize the torture she has done to these students who defy her. I can't help you from here." he said.

Maurelle didn't acknowledge him.

"Maurelle, please just talk to me!" he pleaded.

But Maurelle didn't give in. Draco fixed himself up before Umbridge walked  in. She slowly walked over to her desk facing, Maurelle. Her eyes followed Umbridge, watching every step she took.

"Miss Freya." Umbridge said.

"Dolores." she said disrespectfully.

"You will speak to me with the upmost highest respect! Disrespect me and you disrespect the Ministry! " she lost control of her temper, but then quieted down,"Now if you comply with me, then we won't have any more problems, understand?"

Maurelle only looked at her, giving her no reaction.

"Good.  Now, I know you and Mr. Potter have some sort of organization your running here, and I'm afraid that violates the rules. I can't have that happening  under my watch, now where is it taking place." Umbridge said.

Maurelle stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners." Umbridge went and fixed her up tea, but Maurelle noticed that it wasn't liquid sugar she was putting in it,"Since your hands are tied, let me help you." Umbridged pinched her nose and forced her to gulp the drink.

"Veritaserum." Maurelle said.

"Smart girl. Now, let us start over, where is it taking place?" Umbridge said

"It's taking place...." Maurelle started speaking and Umbridge leaned in close, listening attentively,"....up your arse because that is the worse veritaserum I've ever tasted. Are you sure you brewed it correctly?" Maurelle laughed.

Umbridge was shocked that the serum didn't work even though she used the same one on other students not that long ago.

Umbridge was furious, she walked over to Maurelle and slapped her in the face, cutting her lip. Draco was surprised and wanted to help Maurelle, but he couldn't do anything.

Maurelle liked the blood from her lips, "Delicious." she taunted her.

"I don't know how you overcame the serum, but you won't overcome what's next." Umbridge grabbed her wand and fiddled with it.

"Mr. Malfoy, are you familiar with the unforgivable curses?" Umbridge said.

"Y-yes." Draco stuttered, afraid of what's to come.

"Will you remind me again, which one is used to sort out the liars." Umbridge said.

"Cruciatus Curse." he said.

"Right." Umbridge said.

"Is that suppose to scare me?" she taunted her again.

"Professor, are you sure this is allowed?" Draco said.

"What the Ministry doesn't know, won't hurt them. If this displeases you so much, you can walk out, then you wouldn't know if I did it or not." Umbridge said.

Draco was standing there, confused on what he should do.

"I believe your friends might need your assistance in catching the others, why don't you tend to them while I take care of Miss Freya, dear." Umbridge said.

Draco couldn't help it but complied with her orders, leaving the room, hearing screams of agony, causing him to leave in discomfort.

"Draco." Pansy walked over and tried to get close to him.

"Get off of me." he said as he pushed her off and walked away.

"Such a charming loyal young man, Mister Malfoy. I've heard you two were together, until that beautiful Miss Pansy Parkinson came along. Such a perfect match. I guess you were only a fling to him, until the one he really loves came in the picture." Umbridge said.

"How would you know, who I love so dearly?" Maurelle said.

"Oh, I've been watching you for a while. It doesn't matter what boy you hop on to next, whether it be Draco, Harry or Calvin. They will never love you after they find out the monster you really are." Umbridge said.

"Is that why you set the rule that boys and girls can't be within 8 inches of each other. You just haven't gotten laid have you?" Maurelle said earning her another 'crucio'.

"Do you really want to know what happened to your mother's body, she was never buried in the first place. Her body lays beneath the Ministry, used as an example to the elites to never become the disgrace she is." Umbridge said.

"Liar!" Maurelle said.

"Crucio!" Umbridge casted,"Don't interrupt me!"

Maurelle screamed as every inch of her body felt like knives were stabbing her. Umbridge lifted the spell and continued her rant," And your father... where to begin. The ministry tried so hard to cover up the truth, though successful, it was a drag. I was suspicious of your mother the moment she decided to join the Ministry again. I suggested to kill you the moment you were in your mother's stomach, but no one believed me. Because that bloody brat of your mother kept it a secret, we had no choice but to take care of your past. You must think you're so special, born by two powerful wizards, what a shock it must be for them to find out you aren't so strong at all. Your father will kill you like he killed your mother. Quick and easy. Quite merciful of him, but for me I prefer to do mine..." she casted the curse again.

"nice" and again

"and" and again

"slow" and again.

Maurelle became numb to the pain, her alter ego started to show up, her eyes like a snake pierced through. Maurelle started laughing manically and Umbridge was getting confused. When Maurelle looked up, Umbridge was frightened by Maurelle's appearance. Maurelle easily broke off her ties and stood up, walking slowly toward Umbridge who backed up.

"You think you've won. But deep down, I know you're scared of me. Now, I would happily enjoy killing you myself, but I promised Dumbledore I wouldn't do anything rash. I suggest you back off of me and my friends, or you'll regret ever stepping foot at Hogwarts." Maurelle blinked her eyes and she went back to normal. With no recollection of what she had done, Maurelle grabbed her wand and flicked her forehead, causing Umbridge to fall unconscious, forgetting this encounter. She left the room and hurried her way to the room of requirements. When she arrived she saw everyone leaving.

"Maurelle, where were you? Practice just ended. What happened to your lip? A-and your face?" Hermione said.

"Uuh, I'll tell you later, where's Harry?" Maurelle said.

"In the room still, but he's-" Ron said.

"Thanks Ron!" Maurelle left.

"alone with Cho." Ron finished.

"Uh-oh, this won't end well." Hermione said.

Maurelle walked in on Harry and Cho kissing.

"Oh uuh I'm sorry. I'll come back on another time." Maurelle turned around and walked out of the room.

Harry tried to chase after her,"Maurelle, wait! Come back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, Maurelle was in Dumbledore's office at night.

"Your lip, Maurelle. What happened?" he said.

"Oh, nothing for you to worry about." she said.

"Okay." he said not believing her," Why have you come to me at this time of the night?"

"Arthur Weasley. Voldemort showed me something, something he wanted me to see." she said.

All of a sudden McGonagall came in with Harry and the Weasley siblings. Harry explained this dream he had.

"In this dream, were you standing next to the victim?" Dumbledore said.

"Neither It was like I was....." he said.

"Maurelle, can you confirm?" Dumbledore said.

"Yes." she said.

"Will you please just tell me what's happening?" Harry said.

Dumbledore ignored and went to talk to the portraits. He told them to check on Arthur and make sure he is safe. He continued to inform that the Weasley family will check up on him using a portkey. Harry tried to get his attention, but it didn't work.

"Look at me!" Harry had enough.

Dumbledore was stunned and stared at him, speechless. Luckily, Snape arrived on time.

"You wish to see me, headmaster?" he said.

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable. We will continue as we planned. Maurelle and Severus, take Harry into your care." Dumbledore said.

The three rushed down the stairs and headed to Snape's office.

"What's going on?" Harry was seated down.

"There's a connection between your mind and Voldemort. Because some of his powers is transferred on to you, he can link your minds and make you see what he wants you to see." she said.

"It remains unclear that he may know of this, but pray he remains ignorant." Snape added.

"You mean, if he knows about it, then he'll be able to read my mind?" Harry said.

"Read it, control it, unhinge it." Snape said.

"How was he able to give Maurelle the memory as well?" Harry asked.

Snape and Maurelle looked at each other then back at Harry. She moved her sleeve and showed him her dark mark. Hoping that reason will suffice, but in reality, her and Voldemort share the same blood.

"That's why I stayed away from you Harry. I can block his but you can't. We need to train you well." Maurelle said.

"In the past, it was the Dark Lord's pleasure to invade the mind of his victims and drive them to complete madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony, only when he had them literally begging for death, would he finally kill them." Snape said.

"Occulemncy, used properly and it will help shield you from access or influence." Maurelle said.

"In these lessons, Maurelle and I will attempt to penetrate your mind. You will attempt to resist. Prepare yourself." Snape then casted,"Legilimens."

"Concentrate, Harry. Focus." Maurelle said.

Harry grunted and groaned as he tried to stop them from invading his mind.

"I think that was quite enough for today. Maurelle, escort Harry back to his room. " Snape said.

"Come let's go." Maurelle guided him.

"Maurelle, what happened with Cho. It was-" Harry said.

"Why are you explaining yourself? You don't need to." Maurelle said.

"But I do! I feel guilty." he said.

"Why is that?" she smiled slightly.

"Because..because.." Harry tried to get the words out.

"I think we both know how we feel about each other." she said.

"Really? You feel the same way?" Harry said.

"Yes, but in times like these, we shouldn't move too quickly. We need to focus on how we can defeat Voldemort, together." she said.

"You're right." he said. It was silent for a moment, but Harry realized what happened not long ago,"What happened back there, with Dumbledore. For a second, it felt like I wanted to..to"

"Hurt him?" she said.

"What if this connection with me and Voldemort is turning me into a bad person." he said.

"You're not a bad person, trust me. You're just letting these bad emotions get the best of you. But you know in your heart, you want to do what's right. Of course, he's going to make you want to think and feel certain ways, but it is up to you to choose how you act. " she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it came to the holidays, Maurelle stopped by Black's place, where the Weasley's were as well.

Maurelle came in and Molly came to her with a gift.

"Maurelle!, here you are." Molly said.

"Aww, you didn't have to, Mrs Weasley." she said.

"No worries, dear. Open it." Molly said.

Maurelle opened up the box and it was a scarf, engraved with her initials.

"Thank you so much! I really needed one, I lost my other scarves." Maurelle said.

"I'd like to make a toast to, Mr. Harry Potter and Miss Maurelle Freya, without whom I would not be here. Harry and Maurelle." Arthur said.

"Harry and Maurelle." they all said.

After the holidays, they came back to Hogwarts. Harry and Maurelle were walking together when Ron and Hermione came to them.

"Hagrid's back!" Hermione said.

They all ran to his hut, but it looks like somebody else got there before him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 34.1K 90
❝She wore her scars as her best attire, a stunning dress of hellfire.❞ In a world where children are orphaned by dark wizards and destinies are besto...
168K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story 《NOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
636K 11.5K 19
IMPORTANT: 9/22/20 I'm currently editing the original as my 14 year old baby brain has since developed and I wanted to get re-involved in this story...