The Girl Who Disappeared (Har...

Av kingriss

The sequel to Forbidden Love. 06/24/21 Will undergo some editing and revision after the series is complete... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Please read. Very important.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Checking up on ya'll
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Details on the third book (PLS READ)
Third book is out!!!!
Check out my new book

Chapter 49

1.2K 40 24
Av kingriss

It was the next day and Maurelle woke up early in the morning. She got ready, grabbed her bag and apparated out. She arrived in a grassy area not too far from the Weasley's house. She remembered Arthur instructed her to meet up at this hill where the portkey was located at. When she arrived she waited for the rest.

"Maurelle! You've made it!" Arthur yelled excitedly.

"Maurelle!" The trio ran after her.

"Hey!" She said but was tackled by all three of them, "Missed you guys too!!" She groaned out.

"Do you know where we are going?" Harry asked.

"He didn't tell you?" Maurelle said.

"Tell me what?" Harry said.

"Well you'll find out anyways." Maurelle smirked.

"Oh Merlin's beard, you must be Maurelle Freya! I'm Amos Diggory, pleasure to meet you!" He then motioned a boy to come over.

"Hi I'm Cedric. " he said shyly.

"Nice to meet you. "She smiled.

"Shall we? We don't want to be late."Amos said.

Everyone gathered around the boot and touched it.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry said.

"That isn't just any old manky boot mate." Fred said.

"It's a portkey." George said.

"Time to go. Ready?" Amos said.

"What's a portkey?" Harry stood there.

But everyone ignored Harry for he is about to see what it is.

"After 3. One. Two. "Amos said.

"Harry!" Maurelle yelled, warning him.

Harry rushes over and touched the boot.

"Three!"Amos said.

There's a white flash and suddenly they're all flying through the air.

"Let go, kids!" Arthur said.

"What??" Hermione said.

"Let go!!!"Arthur said.

Everyone crash landed while Amos, Arthur, and Cedric landed gracefully.

"I bet that cleared your sinus." Amos said.

"And this is why I hate portkeys." Maurelle grunted as she fixed herself up.

After everyone got up, they made their way across a massive field with tents set up and people cheering.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" Arthur said.

They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent.

"Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Amos told Arthur.

Amos and Cedric separate and walk off. They approach a small tent. From the looks of it, it looks like it could fit one person.

"Home sweet home." Arthur said.

When they entered, the size is bigger than what looks to be from the outside.

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry." Arthur said.

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." The twins said.

"Feet off the table." Arthur told the twins.

"Feet off the table." The twins said.

They take their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Arthur walked past.

After they settle in, everyone made their way to the stadium. They aimlessly walk the flights of stairs and railings to get to their seats.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron said.

Lucius and Draco were walking below them.

"Well put it this way, if it rains...you'll be the first to know. " Lucius said.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco said.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. " Lucius said.

Harry and the others were about to leave, but Lucius used his cane and caught Harry's sleeve, "Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can. Oh and Maurelle, we do have an open spot, it'd be a pleasure if you'd come join us." Lucius said.

Maurelle was about to decline, but Arthur said it was okay.

"You can go, Maurelle. Besides, it'll be crowded above, best you have a wonderful experience where you can see it."Arthur said.

"Are you sure?" Maurelle said.

"Yes now go! You can meet up with us later" Arthur said.

Maurelle went down the stairs and caught up with Draco and Lucius.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" Maurelle said.

"I'm a pure blood, Maurelle. I can't be looking like those mudbloods. We'll be around people from the Ministry, we always have to look our best." Draco said.

"Here, Maurelle. Put this drape around you. I think it's ghastly that they let you wear mundane clothes. A young woman like you deserves proper clothing." Lucius said.

"There's nothing wrong with mundane clothes." Maurelle said.

"I'm sure your mother thinks differently." Lucius said.

"I mean she lived in an orphanage and settled in a small house, living a normal life as possible, but who am I to say." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Lucius said.

"Oh nothing, I was just saying that you were probably right." Maurelle said.

They made their way to the minister's box. It was a lot roomy and less crowded. There were seats laid out for them unlike the rest of the arena who had to stand.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" Fudge said.

A few minutes into the game Lucius decides to leave to talk with an acquaintance of his, leaving the two alone.

"I heard the tri-wizard tournament will happen this year." Draco said.

"What's that?" Maurelle said.

"You're kidding? You don't know the tri-wizard tournament?!" He said.

Maurelle shook her head.

"Three students, each different schools, compete in a dangerous competition to win a thousand galleons and claim the title as the champion. It's said to be incredibly dangerous, at least one student dies." He said.

"Sounds...fun."Maurelle said.

Lucius came back and sat down, "What sounds fun?"

"I was just telling Maurelle about the Tri-Wizard tournament." Draco said.

"Aah, they brought it back. The tournament was temporarily banned after that incident your mother was involved in." Lucius said.

"What happened?" Maurelle said.

"I assume you know about your mother previously worked with Grindelwald. Well, after she tried to break ties with him, he interrupted the tournament during the last round. He murdered a girl from Beauxbatons and a boy from Ilevermony, the American school. It was the first time they made it International and it was the last." Lucius said.

"Grindelwald gave her an ultimatum. Either risk getting everyone killed or watch her friends die." Draco added.

Lucius was annoyed at Draco for interrupting, he stared at him until Draco got uncomfortable,"Anyways, it was punishment for betraying him. He taught her everything she needed to know about the dark arts and more. It was him who inspired her to venture deep. The Headmaster of Llevermony at the time refused to participate in anymore tournaments. The Beauxbatons also took their leave, but who knows if they are willing to participate again. Now it looks like they are ready to bring it back once more. Let's hope history won't repeat itself."

After the game was over, they made their way out of the stadium.

"Mr. Malfoy, why do you treat me so differently than Harry?" Maurelle said.

"Well, I've heard Draco talk about you countless times..." Lucius said.

"Father!" Draco said embarrassingly.

"But he doesn't need to say anymore, after all, you are Iris Freya's daughter. There are very few half-bloods I acknowledge, and your mother is one of them." Lucius said.

"That was very.....thoughtful, Mr. Malfoy." Maurelle said halfheartedly.

"Please, call me Lucius." he responded, clueless to her compliment. "Come join us, we'd be delighted to have you stay in our luxury tent." He said.

"Thank you, Lucius, but I have to head back with the others." Maurelle said.

"Well, it was a pleasure having you. I suggest you should be careful on your way. " Lucius said, "Come, Draco." he walked ahead.

Draco took Maurelle's arm and pulled her closer, whispering, " You need to leave."

"What are you talking about, Draco?" Maurelle said.

"Just please come with us. Don't go back out there." Draco said.

Maurelle didn't know where this was coming from. She was completely taken back by this sudden warning. He gave her a worried expression that Maurelle had never see before. She knew he couldn't be joking.

"Draco." Lucius called out.

"Coming, father" Draco said as he left a very confused Maurelle.

"What did you tell her, Draco?" Lucius said.

"I told her that I'll see her at school" Draco said.

"She seems...lovely. But she has caught on to those pathetic Weasley's and that Potter. I suggest you should take the time this year to be closer to her. I think you'll help her see our way." Lucius said.

"Trust me, I've been trying." Draco said.

"You're not trying hard enough. Maybe you should think of another way to change her mind..." Lucius raised his brow.

Maurelle walked through the thick crowd. As she was halfway there to the tent, an explosion was heard. People started screaming and running around. This caused a commotion and people were being pushed and shoved. Maurelle fought her way back to the tent to warn the others.

She sees Arthur just outside the tent, observing the chaos around him, "Something is going on out there!" Maurelle said.

"We've got to get out of here, now!" Arthur said.

They both entered the tent.

"What's going on?" Ron said.

"Maurelle?" Harry said.

"We need to leave." Maurelle said.

"What, why?!" Hermione said.

"No more questions, we need to go now." Arthur said.

When they all went out of the tent, everyone was running and screaming about.

"Get out, it's the death eaters!" a man said.

They saw a group of people, in the same clothing with torches. They terrorized anyone nearby destroying tents.

"Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility." Arthur said.

As the four stuck together, they ended up getting separated. They called out each other's names, but the crowd took over them.

"Harry!" Maurelle shouted.

"Maurelle!" He said.

She was able to see which direction he was coming from and she pushed and shoved her way to him. By the time she got there, he was on the ground. She dragged him away from the crowd where he wouldn't get trampled on.

"Maurelle?" He said faintly before falling unconscious.

She placed his head on her lap and hugged him tightly, "It's gonna be okay. " She said.

After the crowd was gone and everything was in shambles, Maurelle saw a man going through the rubbles. Maurelle took Harry's head and laid it gently on the ground. She slowly moved closer to where this man was.

"Morsmorde!" He said casting a green flash into the sky. A skeleton with a snake emerging out of its mouth appeared.

"Percival." Maurelle called out.

Percival appeared in front of Maurelle, "Yes, my Lady?"

"Follow me!" She said.

They confronted the man and tried to corner him, "Who are you?" Maurelle pointed her wand at him and Percival's hands filled with magic, ready to strike.

He slithered his mouth and looked at her with demented eyes.

"You'll know soon enough, Miss Riddle." He said.

Maurelle and Percival attacked but it was too late, the man disappeared.

"Woah, what was that about?" Maurelle said.

"I don't know, but he knew your real birth name." Perceval said.

"Who could've possibly told him?" Maurelle said sarcastically.

"Considering that mark above, and that he smelled like a death eater, I'd say Voldemort." Percival said.

"You think that all the death eaters, know my true identity?" Maurelle said.

"Could be, but is your father one to give very private information like that?" Percival said.

"Not really, only a selective few knew." Maurelle said.

"Then this person must be very important to Voldemort, if he knew something about you." Percival said.

"Well, you can head back now, Percival. Thank you for your help!" Maurelle said.

"Anything for you, my Lady." he bowed then teleported out.

Maurelle ran back to where Harry was. She found him with the others along with people from the ministry.

"Where were you?!" Harry said.

The Aurors pointed their wands at her.

"No, wait! It's Maurelle Freya!" Arthur said.

The Aurors quickly lowered their wands.

"I left to go see who casted that thing in the sky." Maurelle said.

"Where is this person?" Barty said.

"He ran over there."Maurelle said.

"All of you. This way." Barty said.

"Maurelle, who?" Arthur said.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days later after the death eaters incident, they were on the Hogwarts express ready to start a new year.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" A lady said.

"Packet of drewbals and a liquorice wand." Ron said, however, he sees he hasn't enough money,"On second thought, just the drewbals."

"It's alright I'll get it." Harry said.

"Yeah, I can buy you more if you want" Maurelle stood up and offered as well.

"Just the drewbals, thanks." Ron said, ignoring their offers.

Cho walks over to buy pumpkin pasties, Harry and Cho exchange a glance and a smile. Maurelle looked at the two and sat back down.

"Anything sweet for you dear?" The lady said.

"Oh no thank you I'm not hungry." Harry said and sat back down.

"What was that about?" Maurelle asked Harry.

"About what?" Harry said.

"You and Cho?" Maurelle said.

"What about it? I smiled to say hi" Harry said.

Maurelle rolled her eyes and continued reading.

"This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?" Hermione said.

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron said.

Harry started to rub his head.

"It's hurting again isn't it, your scar." Hermione said.

"I'm fine." Harry said.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this. What happened at the world cup and the dream." Hermione said.

"What dream?" Maurelle finally talked.

"I dreamt of this place, I saw a skeleton like statue. And there was this building and inside it, there was someone sitting in a chair away from me. He was speaking to two other people. It ended with a green flash." Harry said.

"I know what you're talking about." Maurelle said.

"You do?" Harry and Hermione said.

"I had the same dream, the night before we met up for the quidditch World Cup. It was weird. It was so vivid and real." Maurelle said.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.1K 239 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
73K 1.6K 45
Anastasia Martha Riddle is going back to Hogwarts! What will happen if Harry and the Weasleys find out about her secret father? How will her and Drac...
335K 8.2K 27
"You can love a monster, it can even love you back, but that doesn't change its nature." Tom riddle did love. Only once. Tom and Adelaide were the o...