With Every Step We Take

By Franny645

"I've been observing you for a while now and I want you to know you are different from any girl I've ever kno... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 31

84 4 28
By Franny645

The next morning I get up and run downstairs, following the scent of the delicious smelling breakfast my parents are cooking. I have a slight smile on my face remembering the memories of last night. Thank you GOD it turned out to be amazing.When I finally got home, I saw I had a bunch of angry texts and calls from Mandy, Courtney, and Grace. I felt really bad, because I forgot to tell them I was leaving. I was just so focused on getting out of there, and obeying GOD. After I called and apologized they instantly forgave me, and told me how much fun they had. I'm glad they had a good time.

I saunter into the kitchen, grabbing a fork out of the drawer, and a plate out of the cabinet. I was ready for action.

"Good morning sweetie."

"Good morning Dad." I say giving him a squeeze. After I let go, I stick my plate out so he can put food on it.

He laughs. "Someone's hungry this morning."

I nod my head to agree, when my mom walks in and says, "And smiley."

I try to hide my smile, but I was unsuccessful.

"Yeah what's that about?" My Dad asks humorously.

I wave them off. "Maybe I am just happy about being a citizen of the United States."

"Why do you say it like you haven't been for the last 17 years of your life?" My mom asks, chuckling.

I didn't respond, and take a bite out of my crépe. This was delicious, I love it when my parents go French on us.

"Also don't think your mother and I didn't realize you did not come back with the same people you left with last night." My Dad announces with a knowing look.

"I decided I wanted to leave the party." I say shrugging.

"Whatever you say honey." My mom sings, and my Dad just laughs.

They are being ridiculous. I was telling the truth!

Dj runs into the kitchen, and sings "Christen and Grant sitting in the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

I roll my eyes, His little song was so inaccurate it isn't even funny. "Aren't you a little too old?" I ask him, perturbed.

He sticks his tongue out at me and runs away.

"I don't know, it might be some truth to your brother's song." My mom says.

My Dad wraps his arms around my mother, interrupting her as he brings his lips down to hers. Eww this was an overload of parental PDA, that I did not need to see.

"For you guys." I grumble, walking into the dinning room.

"Howdy sister!" Thomas greets me.

I laugh. "Hi cowboy." I say, sitting next to him.

"Brian took my fork!" Conor screeches from across the table, starting to cry.

"Brian give it back, and stop bullying him." I say.

"I'm not, I was eating with it first!" He says irritated.

I sigh, I don't want to deal with bickering this morning.

"Conor is that true? Did Brian have the fork first?" I ask.

He nods his head.

"Then he's going to keep it. Go get another one from Daddy." I say, and he runs into the kitchen. I look around the Dining room table, and notice I don't see Nana. I wonder where she is.

"I want to do something today." Lexi whines.

"Me too sis." Brian says. "Lauren is too busy to hang out, and I'm bored."

"Good. Whenever you guys hang out, you comeback smelling like her. And she smells awful." Lexi says, making a face.

"Lexi!" I say sternly. leave it to my sister to be brutally honest.

Brain just glares at her and tries to hide his embarrassment.

Before a fight ensues I bring up the topic from earlier. "If you guys wanna go somewhere, I'll take you somewhere."

"Where?" Stephanie chimes in from the other end of the table.

"I don't know yet, but I'll let you all know. Just be ready." I tell my brother and sisters that are sitting at the table.

Where can I take all of them? My parents need a break, and we could use some sibling bonding time.

"Hey Christen." Decan calls, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask. Shoving the last of my breakfast in my mouth.

"We were at the same party last night." He says with a mouthful of food.

"What?" I say shocked. "You were at the party at the lake house?"

"Yeah a couple of my buddies invited me." He says, then his eyes narrow in on me. "What were you doing at a college party?"

I internally groan, he was getting into big brother mode. "I didn't know it was a college party. Marcus' cousin invited him, and he invited us."

"Ohh ok, just don't let it happen again." He says frowning slightly.

"Deal." I agree. "How did you know we were at the same party anyway, you saw me?" I ask curiously.

"No. If I saw you I would have dragged you out of there." Decan says.

"So how did you know?"

"Some girl told me you were there, and that you left before she could give you something. I actually have it upstairs let me go get it." He says heading towards the staircase.

I wonder what it is, and mostly I wonder who the girl is. It couldn't be Mandy, Courtney, or Grace, because Decan knew all of them. He obviously didn't know this person, hence the fact he called her 'Some girl'.

I think about it some more, as Decan comes down stairs. He was holding an envelope with my name on it. He gave it to me and I hesitantly opened it.

Inside was a drawing of a screaming girl. The girl looked a lot like me, and appeared to be going insane. It was neatly colored, and very nicely drawn. This was a disturbing picture and I quickly put it back in the envelope.

"What is it?" Decan asks curiously.

I hand him the envelope, so he could see for himself. "Why would someone send you a drawing of that?"

"I don't know. The most important question, is who is the girl who gave it to you?"

Decan shakes his head. "I have no clue. She was kind of short, with long gray blond hair. She had blue eyes, I think. I just assumed she was a friend of yours I didn't know."

I don't have any friends that fit that description, or anyone I know that fits that description. Who was that? And why would they send me a picture of a screaming girl that looked like me? Most importantly how do they know me, and that Decan is my brother?

"Did she tell you her name?" I ask.

"No, and I didn't think to ask her." He replies.

"That's some scary stuff." Brian says wide eyed.

"Yeah a little bit." I say. I really want to know what is going on. Is that girl the same person who left me two threatening notes this week, are they even connected? Or is this another person out to get me? I don't think so, I have a feeling all these weird things are one in the same.

'Please protect me ABBA.'

'Always.' He replies warmly.

"Let's just pray about it." Lexi says interrupting my inner turmoil.

I watch as my siblings and I join hands across the table, and pray for my protection, and that this turns out to be insignificant. I am grateful to them, and more importantly thankful to GOD for them.

"Thank you guys." I say sincerely.

"They all smile and say no problem.

I go in the kitchen to put my dishes in the sink. My parents are talking, and I tell them about the disturbing art work I recieved. They listen, and try to hide their worry. I tell them what I always do, GOD's got this. I also tell them I plan to take everyone somewhere today, and that they should go on a date.

"Where are you going to take them?" My Dad asks.

"I don't know. Any suggestions?"

They contemplate the thought. "How about the Christian festival that's in town!" My mom says.

"Oh yeah. They have music, live shows, seminars, preachers, food, and games." My Dad chimes in.

I smile. This sounds like a perfect place to take everyone. "We are going to have a blast!" I say excitedly.

My parents smile. I know they are grateful they finally have some time to theirselves. "The festival begins at 11:00. You or Decan can drive the van. Your mom and I will use public transportation."

"Thank you!" I say excitedly. I haven't driven in months. Decan gets to drive all the time, because he has a car. I was taking over this time.

"Have fun, just be careful sweetie." My mom says kissing my forehead. I know she was talking about more than just driving. That drawing bothered her more than she is letting on.

"Yeah." My Dad says. "Thank you for doing this kiddo."

"Please it's the least I can do. Plus, this sounds like it will be fun. The kids will love it, and I guess all us older ones can take turns on baby duty." I say, thinking about how we would keep Caleb and Arianna entertained.

"Sounds like a plan." My Dad says.

"Christen," My mom says. "Would you mind telling Lexi to come here please, we need to have a little chat."

"Ok." I say, trying to suppress my smile. What did Lexi do now, that girl just couldn't stay out of mischief.

I go back to the dinning room. "Lexi Mom and Dad want you."

"Oh no." She says, with a scared look on her face. She slowly gets up, and walks into the kitchen.

Brain chuckles loudly. "Good luck Lex." He calls to her retreating back.

I smile and sit next to him. "What did she do?"

"Let's just say the scratch on the family van didn't come from Dad or Mom."

"She drove the van?" I ask in disbelief.

Brain nods his head.

"But, she's only 14, and she's never driven before!" I say.

"Exactly. That's why she's in trouble." Brian says continuing to laugh like a hyena.

"It's not funny Brian." Decan says annoyed.

Brian sighs. "As much as I love Lexi, she's an idiot. Do you think I've never driven the family van? I have, I am just smart enough not to get caught."

"Brian get in here!" My Dad bellows.

Brian scampers to his feet. I've never seen him look so startled. He looks to Decan and I for help,

"I guess you are not smart enough to keep your voice down when you talk." Decan says laughing, and I join him. This is really funny.

"Shut up!" Brian snaps.

"Brian come here right now!" My mom says sternly.

Brian quickly walks to the kitchen, reminding me of a dog with his tail in between his legs.

I wipe my eyes and grin at Decan. "How much trouble do you think they're in?"

He shakes his head. "Lexi is in loads of trouble, especially because she left a scratch. Brian might not be in that much trouble, because he's 15 and is eligible to get his permit soon."

I nod my head knowing he's probably right.

"So where are we going today?" He asks.

"I was just about to inform you all." I say excitedly. I turn to the whole table. "Everyone we are going to the Christian Festival today, and we are going to have so much!" I say.

They all erupt into cheers, and little giggles. They were so cute.

"Ok now listen up. Mommy and Daddy are not coming with us, so you all have to be super good." I warn them.

"Yeah, or we'll leave you at home by yourself." Decan adds. I know he's not serious, but the kids think he is. I know they'll behave extra well now.

"Alright everyone go get ready. We're leaving in an hour in a half." I say.

They all bolt upstairs to prepare for the fun day that awaits us. I smile, I like seeing them happy and excited.

"Make sure you let the two trouble makers in the kitchen know what we're doing." I tell Decan, as I go upstairs.

I go up to the nursery, and look at the twins sleeping in their cribs. They were so precious, I loved them so much.

I hate to wake them up, but I need to get them ready.

I lay a onesie, and a pair of jeans out for each of them. I pull out a little pink shirt for Arianna, and a tiny hoodie for Caleb. They were going to be dressed like little bosses.

I lift Caleb out of the crib, when Nana lightly knocks on the door.

I turn around to face her. "Good morning Nana! Where were you at breakfast this morning?"

''I just got home dear. I was at a friend's house last all night." She says.

I look at her suspiciously. "Is this friend a male?"

"Maybe." She says.

I look at my Nana. She looked a lot younger than she was. She had spunk, and she dressed pretty well. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a male friend.

I smirk at her. "I really hope you were making good choices."

She waves me off. "Of course. Even if I wasn't, I'm grown darling I can do what I want."

I gasp. "Nana!"

She chuckles. "Relax you prude. I went to Darlene's house."

I sigh in relief. Nana wasn't on a date with a male friend, she was just having an old lady sleepover. Mrs. Darlene was her friend from aerobics class.

Sometimes I wish Nana had a male friend. I could tell she's been lonely since her and my grandpa got divorced two years ago. That's why she moved in with us. I'm afraid if she gets a new husband she'll move away again, and I can't handle that. I know I'm being selfish, but I can't help it when it comes to Nana.

She pats my face. "Stop thinking so hard. Your parents told me that you all are going to the festival. You go get ready, and I'll get the twins ready."

I give her a hug. "Thanks. Don't you want to come?"

"Not really Christen, I stayed up all night with Darlene gossiping, I'm tired." She says.

I laugh. "Ok, bye Nana." I say, as I rush to get ready, I really want to get to the festival before the whole town beats me to it.

About an hour later we finally leave the house. When we get to the festival we see it is flooded with people.

All of my brothers and sisters six and under were in strollers. And all of the ones under ten had to hold someones hand. This is the system my parents usually use, and it works well.

After about two hours at the festival we all wanted to do different things, so we split up. Lexi and I, took Derrick, Malcolm, Arianna, Conor, and Thomas. Brian and Decan had the rest of our siblings.

"Malcolm would you like some cotton candy?" Lexi asks ripping off a piece and handing it to him.

He reaches his hand over the stroller, and knocks it out of her hand. "I want a churro!" He shouts.

Lexi picks the cotton candy up, and throws it in the trash. "Look, we are eating cotton candy right now, if you are good you might get a churro later."

Malcolm crosses his arms, and lays back in the stroller.

"Did everyone who wants cotton candy get some?" I ask them. They all say yes, and we make our way to another attraction.

We stop at a stand that says DO YOU LOVE JESUS.

"Do you want to play?" I ask Lexi, pulling the strollers to the side. She nods her head.

She's been moping all day. Mom and Dad grounded her for a six weeks, while Brian is grounded for three weeks.

We step up to the stand. "A game for two please I say."

The man hands us each a piece of paper. "Write down the best thing you ever done for JESUS, and I'll compare them. Whoever has the best deed wins."

I frown, what kind of game is this? I suddenly don't want to play anymore.

"Thank you Sir, but this game isn't right." I say.

The man looks confused. "How so?"

"People are not suppose to compare what they do for GOD. When you do that it's kind of like saying 'GOD owes me more than he owes you', and in reality he doesn't owe anyone. Trust me GOD will never owe us, because he has already done more than we can ever repay him for. We are suppose to be very humble when doing his work. It is a privilege, to be able to do something for him. He is GOD! We should feel honored, and blessed that GOD allows us to work for him. He doesn't have to let us do that, he's fine on his own. He doesn't need us, but he wants us to feel important, and he wants us to live to our full potential. That is why he includes us in his plan. He wants us to bring glory to him, and receive his heavenly rewards. Even though serving him is reward enough. We should be grateful, and games like this should not exist." I finish letting out a huff.

The man at the stand is staring at me wide-eyed. He is at a lost of words, and I instantly feel bad for directing my rant towards him.

"I'm sorry, this isn't your fault. The game just took me by surprise that's all." I say quietly.

Surprisingly the man smiles. "It's ok. You are completely right. I never looked at it that way before. I think I'll ask my boss, can I move to a different stand."

I smile. "Really?"

"Yeah, this is no longer what I believe in." The man finishes proudly.

"I'm very glad to hear that, you have a nice day. GOD Bless." I say turning back to the strollers.

"You do too!" The man replies.

Lexi looks across at me. "You would have won." She mumbles.

"Huh?" I ask.

"If we played the game, you would have won."

I sigh. "Lexi do I have to give my speech again? There is no winner."

"I know. I know. I just wish I was as brave as you when it comes to working for JESUS, and proclaiming the name of GOD. I really want to be, but I'm afraid." Lexi says guiltily.

I smile at her. "Being afraid of working for JESUS, and proclaiming the name of GOD is the first step to being successful at doing it."

Her face brightens. "Really?"

"Really." I tell her giving her a hug. "You can do it, GOD says you can."

"As annoying as you are, you really are the best big sister I could ever ask for." Lexi says squeezing me back.

I swat her arm. "I'm not annoying."

She rolls her eyes. "Exhibit A."

I continue to push the strollers and ignore her. After awhile I notice she isn't behind me anymore. I look back to see her leaning over one of the strollers flirting with some guy.

He was laughing and talking animatedly, while she furiously turns her hair around her finger. She really needed to calm down with that, it looked like a nervous twitch.

I wait by the trees with the kids giving Lexi some privacy.

After about five minutes, she calls us over to her.

"This is Gavin. He wants us to go see the next show and wants us to come with him." Lexi says excitedly.

"Nice to meet you Gavin. How long is the show?" I say smiling slightly towards the boy. He was scrawny, but had a cute face. He was awkwardly adorable.

"You too." He replies. "Umm I think it's about 40 minutes long."

I look wearily over at the three strollers filled with the little ones. I don't know if they'll be able to sit through a 40 minute show quietly, but I decide to take my chances. This would really make Lexi happy.

"Yeah we could go to the show." I tell them.

"Great!" He says. "Let me just tell my friends to meet us there. I'll be right back." He says jogging off.

I look at Lexi and grin. She was in La La land, and as bright red as an apple. "Soooo, how do you know Gavin?" I ask her.

She smiles. "He goes to my school."

"And?" I prompt.

"Christen!" She groans exasperated.

"What?" I ask innocently. What's wrong with me wanting to know more details?

"You're so nosy, you know that?" She says shaking her head. "He goes to my school, and for the last two weeks we've kind of been flirting. I think he likes me." Lexi gushes.

I laugh. "Well obviously! Why else would he invite all of us to the show?" I ask rhetorically. Seriously anyone willing to put up with our siblings, is dedicated to the cause.

"Good point." She says shrugging.

When Gavin comes back we head to the show. It was a reenactment of the resurrection.

We meet his four friends there, and I must admit they are kind of obnoxious.

"That guy playing JESUS looks like the Pillsbury dough boy." One of them whisper loudly to Gavin.

"Yeah, he's been eating a little too much Eucharist." Another one says.

Gavin looks embarrassed, and I was just about to say something, when Lexi took over.

"Do you guys mind? You are being very disrespectful and rude. That guy is playing the role of our LORD and SAVIOR. While that role is being played, you ought to give him some respect. He's representing JESUS." Lexi says.

Gavin looks down at her like she's the coolest thing in the world, and she just sits back and continues to watch the show. I smile at her, she makes me very proud, and most importantly she made GOD very proud.

As for Gavin's friends, they sit there looking defeated. They're probably embarrassed about being told off by a girl.

Lexi might be a little fearful of doing GOD's work, but she'll get it done. We all will.

The show was over, and I can thankfully say I had little trouble from my siblings.

Derrick whined a little, but stopped after about five minutes. They all seemed really engrossed in what was going on, even the baby. I guess you're never to young to feel the power of GOD.

When we get back outside, Gavin's friends escape, and he and Lexi stand to the side.

I give them their privacy again, but this time I was in earshot. Bingo!

"I had a really nice time today." Lexi says.

"Me too. We should hang out sometime. How about Monday after school?" Gavin suggests.

"I'm grounded." Lexi mumbles. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could somehow take the punishment away, even though she deserves it.

"How long?" He asks.

"Six weeks."

Gavin's eyes widen. "What did you do?"

Lexi grins. "Don't worry about it."

They laugh, and I can't help but chuckle to. I totally ship my sister and her little crush, they're so adorable.

"I understand if you want to hang out with someone else. Six weeks is a long time." Lexi says quietly.

"Yeah it is." Gavin says, and Lexi's face drops. "But I think I'll wait." He finishes, leaving her smiling brightly.

"Sounds good. See you in school?"

"See you in school." He replies.

Lexi practically floats back over to us. I could tell she really likes this boy.

"I would tell you everything, but I already know you heard every word." She says.

"What? Please, I didn't hear anything."

"Really? So I guess that wasn't you who said 'awww' like thirty times." She says sarcastically.

"Nope. Must have been that lady over there." I say conspicuously, pointing to the lady yelling at her son.

"Yeah right." Lexi says, laughing.

"I need you to watch the rest of the kiddies, while I go change Arianna." I tell Lexi, taking Arianna out of the stroller. "Pass me her diaper bag please."

Lexi hands me the bag, and I take Arianna to the bathroom.

"Hi baby girl. You ready to get changed?" I ask her, pecking her cheek.

She squeezes my face with her little hands. I take that as a no, but that's too bad for her. She's getting changed.

I pull out the wipes and the diaper. I change her, and sit her back up.

"All done. Now we can go eat eat." I say.

She looks up with me with those big bright eyes. I love that little trusting look she gives me. Like she knows in my arms everything will be ok, and it will be as long as I could help it.

I take a blanket out of the diaper bag, and put it over her. It was starting to get chilly outside.

I look for Lexi, Derrick, Malcolm, Conor, and Thomas. I can't find them anywhere. Why would they move? I calm down, they're with Lexi, they'll be fine.

I turn around to walk in the opposite direction, when I bump into a girl.

There was something strange about her hair, it was a weird color. It was grayish-blond, but it was actually kind of beautiful. But why does it seem like I am suppose to be remembering something?

I clear my mind, and apologize to the girl.

"It's ok." She smiles, but it was a little too bright. It wasn't very genuine.

I start to turn away. "Can you tell me about GOD?" She asks suddenly, making me stop in my tracks.

"Sure." I say, wondering why she would ask me of all people. Usually I would jump at an opportunity like this, but something about this girl didn't sit right with me.

"Well he's really great. He will truly take care of you, no matter what you go through. He loves you a lot, and he will always be there for you." I say sincerely, even though I'm trying to make this brief.

The girl looks up at me with those blue eyes. They seem nice on the outside, but I can tell they're hiding something.

I hope she is done with this conversation, because I don't want to be rude. But I really don't like this girl around my sister, or me for that matter. I can't put my finger on it, but something about her isn't right. I can't help, but feel I need to remember something.

"I have to go find my sister."I tell her. Even though that's the truth, it was more of an excuse than anything else."Have a blessed day."

"Ok, thank you. See you around." She says.

I nod my head, and head off to go find Lexi. Whenever I find her, I want us to find the rest of the gang as well. I have a feeling we all need to stay together now.

"Christen!" I hear someone call. I turn around, with Arianna squirming in my arms. It was Decan.

I walk over to him quickly. "There you go. I was coming to look for you guys soon."

"Yeah we were looking for you, Lexi found us a few minutes ago." He say pointing to Lexi. Good all my brothers and sisters are together now.

"I thought you didn't know the girl who sent you that drawing?" Decan asks confused.

I look up at him. "What are you talking about?"

"That girl you were just talking to is the girl who gave me the envelope." He says.

"What? It was? Why didn't you say something?" I asked shocked, holding tighter to Arianna. Upset I put her in the paths of a psycho. I look to see if the girl was still there, but she was nowhere to be found.

"I thought you knew her, you guys were having a conversation." He reasons.

He was right, there was no way he could have known. "No I don't know her. I bumped into her, which I'm kinda starting to think she planned. Anyways I apologized, but then she started asking me questions about GOD. I made it brief, because something about her was creeping me out." I say honestly.

Now that I reflect on what just happened. I realize why my brain was trying to remember something. Decan gave me the description of the girl earlier, and it was a very unique one that not many people posses. I feel like GOD prohibited me from remembering it, because I might have confronted the girl. If I had done that, it probably would not have worked out so easily.

'Thank you for always protecting me ABBA.' I tell GOD.

"Let's get out of here." Decan says to everyone, and I couldn't agree more.

Is this girl connected with Samantha in anyway? Was she the one sending the notes, for Samantha? Did she just send those notes on her own? How did she know I would be here today? Is she a part of the reason GOD wanted me to leave the party last night?

I sigh. I have so many questions, but there is a deep feeling in my gut telling me this has more to do with than me dating Grant, and I think it has from the very beginning. What could it possibly be though, I've done nothing! I guess the person, or better yet people out to get me have a different way of looking at it.

I gather all my siblings and we start to leave the festival.

I put Arianna back in her stroller next to Caleb, and kiss their fat little cheeks. Caleb looks so cute when he tries to kiss my cheek back. He hasn't quite figured out how to do that yet.

I laugh and grab Thomas and Helen's hand. "Did you both have fun today?" I ask them.

"Yeah! I took a picture with JESUS!" Helen says excitedly.

"Aww sweetie that's great, but you do know that was just someone pretending to be JESUS, right? The real JESUS is in heaven." I say hoping I didn't ruin it for her, but she needed to know.

"I know." She says chirpily.

I smile and continue walking. I try to push the creepy events involving the mystery girl aside, and enjoy my family.

'Thank you GOD for a beautiful day.'

GOD smiles.

On our way back to the van, I see a man handing out fliers.

"Missionary trip to Uganda, come check it out. Small fee of twenty dollars."

'Go get a flier.' GOD instructs me.

I let go of Thomas and Helen's hands gesturing for them to walk with the rest of the group. I obey GOD and grab a flier.

"Thank you ma'am are you interested?" The man asks.

I guess I am. "Yes I am." I tell the man.

"Good. All people interested have to attend the Seminar on Thursday. There you will get all the information, and sign up for the trip. I'm assuming your under eighteen, so bring your parents to the seminar. The address and everything is on the flier. Any questions?" I quickly shake my head no. He was pretty specific.

"Have a blessed day." I tell the man, and I walk away.

"You too ma'am."

I take in a breath, and look up towards the sky. "A missionary trip to Uganda huh?" I ask aloud.

I just feel GOD smile.

"You lead and I follow ABBA, that will never change." No matter how strange it may be, I add quietly.

GOD never ceases to catch me by surprise, and I just love that.

I get in the passenger seat of the Van. Decan was going to drive back, I was exhausted.

"Don't tell me you are really trying to go on a missionary trip? Dad and Mom will never go for that, especially when they find about that girl who seems to be stalking you. They won't let you out of their sight, yet alone out of the country." Decan says.

"If GOD wants me to go, he'll make away." I say, not sure what GOD's plan is here.

"True. But don't forget you still have school, it's not summer yet."

I glance at the flier. "The trip is only for a week. I'll make it all up in no time."

"Ok sis, do what you think is best." He says.

I smile. "Nothing less."

When we get home Brian, Decan, and I fix everyone linner.

It's too late to be lunch, but to early to be dinner.

The special is fish sticks with french fries. Fancy, right? And no, I'm not ashamed to admit it took three of us to make it.

After the meal, I put the babies down for their nap, and go to my room.

I start to go to sleep, but decide this would be a perfect time to write a letter to the Christian Clique.

Dear Christian Clique,

I know I haven't wrote you since I first was released, but I need a favor from you all. Please continue to keep an eye on Samantha for me. Tell me if she is doing anything suspicious or weird. In your next letter, please describe her behavior, and any actions you can. Every little thing helps, I have a mystery to solve. Make sure Brett observes the most, he knows Samantha better. I promise to give more details later. I hope you all are doing well, I miss you so much. Rip up this letter when you all have read it. Another letter will be coming soon. I Love you guys. GOD Bless.

Xoxo Christen.

I smile sadly when I finish writing my letter to the Christian clique. I really do miss them. I even miss our newest member, Brett.

I address the envelope to Louise, but I know she will share it with the others. Besides the letter is for all of them.

I know they will take the task I gave them very seriously. The letter they wrote back to me in reply to my first one, was filled with details on Samantha I didn't even ask for. I was just simply asking for more now. They knew who she was, because they told me Brett pointed her out to them the day she came. Let's just say they already made her an enemy. Surprisingly I didn't approve of that.

I seal the envelope, and put a stamp on it. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Trying to stop the worry I had over the situation, I climb in my bed.

I completely hand my problems to GOD, relax, and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 82 11
"Don't you see now why we can't be together?" I whispered at the crazy boy in front of me. "Aren't you repulsed by me? Disgusted? Dis interested? Ca...
3.7K 297 36
"why the fuck did you went on a date with him? he is not even your type!!" he growls. "so what? he is friendly and nice to me" I replied confidently...
108K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
30.4K 709 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...