My chubby girl [BTS]

By Shy_RMG

"Do you actually think I like you?" He asked coldly. He looked down at you, you were trapped against a wall w... More

prologue
one
two
three
RM BDAY
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
A/N
ten
eleven
christmas special
twelve
thirteen
yoongi bday special
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
A/N
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

twenty-two

5.6K 161 68
By Shy_RMG

Jimin ran.

Early hours in the morning, sun not out yet, jimin decided to go for a run.

The cold wind whipped jimins skin as he ran through the illuminated streets. He carded a hand through his messy hair, removing strands that covered his eyes. His heart heavy, lungs burning, blood rushing and mind bombarded. He ran not knowing where he was going.

Jimin had a habit, whenever something bothered or upset him, he would run. Running away always felt better for him. Not confronting your problems and letting unresolved situations fix themselves sounded much better for jimin; it felt much easier.

But this time Jimin could not runaway.

Jimin had to face his reality. He had to face the consequences and mistakes he created. He could not be so selfish. He could not hurt anyone anymore. Conflicting more pain towards you he could  withdraw.

He sucked in air and halted in his tracks. His breath heavy, trying to calm his blood rush. Jimin looked up into the sky, taking in the cool crispy air and gaze fallen at the slight exposure of the horizon.

He gazed over his surroundings, a slight frown plated on his face. Out of all the places to run to, jimin decided to run to you. He could not believe he came to you. Deep in thought, he mindlessly ran to you without knowing. It's funny that even in his heavy mind set you still crossed his mind like a fallen star, shooting through the night sky.

"What am I doing here?" Jimin mumbled to himself. His hair tousled by the wind, he shivered slightly and felt the hair on his arms stand. Jimin stared at your house, imagining you snuggled up under your blankets, your cute cheeks squashed against your pillow, mouth slightly ajar and your long hair covering half your face.

Jimin smiled fondly at what he envisioned. He might sound like a creepy stalker, but he wished he could be by your side. You waking up next to him, your beautiful smile just for him and your body for him. God, did he crave for your body. He craved everything about you, your smile, your caring nature, your undeniable sweet and kind heart.

He wanted to so badly just hold you and protect you. He wanted to secure you, obtain his love for you. He wanted to give you everything, that's how precious you were to him. In his eyes you were too good for this world and people like him didn't deserve someone like you. He wanted to suffer just as much as you suffered. He wanted to feel the pain he conflicted. He wanted all your suffering to be brought upon to himself.

His eyes stayed on your window and soon averted to your front door. Taehyung walked out, hair tousled and clothes slightly creased. Taehyung slid on his jacket as the chilly air breeze gusted onto taehyung, sending goosebumps throughout his body.

Taehyung hopped down the steps, pushing his hoodie onto his head and gripping his jacket tightly against his chest. Taehyungs head was faced towards the ground as he made his way back home. He soon stopped in his tracks, staring at the persons shoes, he looked up and locked gazes with jimin.

Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Jimin?" Taehyung breathed out creating a small fog to be released from his mouth.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was doing my morning run," jimin said, grinning at the younger "I was just passing by."

"Strange, you only run when something is bothering you" Taehyung said, stepping forward towards the older. Taehyung raised a brow at Jimins strange behaviour. Taehyung knew jimin all to well, he knew the older only ran when he was upset to clear his head and he also knew jimins running route. Why was he here? Taehyung thought. He had somewhat of an idea as to why but wanted jimin to admit to it.

"Also why have you run here? In y/ns neighbourhood." Taehyung added and watched jimin bite his bottom lip. Jimin sighed, "I needed to clear my head. I decided to take a different route, you know change of scenery."

Taehyung hummed and nodded. Smirking slightly at jimin as he stepped closer towards him. "Okay. Whats bothering you though?" taehyung asked tone concerned.

"It's something I have to deal with on my own" jimin said, gaze falling to the ground. Taehyung sighed, letting out a airy fog. "Jimin, you know you can't ran away from this. Not this time."

"I know." Jimin said, tone low. Taehyung placed his hand on jimins neck, jimin flinched slightly from Taehyungs cold hand, but soon composed himself. Taehyung leaned his head on jimins, closing his eyes as he spoke, "I know you're not okay, but you need to fix things with jungkook. I'm not sure what happened, but I know its got to do with you being in love with y/n"

Taehyung leaned back slightly, opening his eyes, and watched  jimins blank face. Jimin looked up at taehyung. Taehyung stared at the blonde boy, his face blank, but his eyes raced with different emotions; mixing with sadness and shame. "I love her, but I'm hurting her more than anything else" jimin said humorously, a bitter laugh escaping his lips.

"It's never too late to make things right, jimin" taehyung said, squeezing the older shoulders lightly.

Taehyung gave jimin a reassuring smile and made his leave. "Don't runaway anymore, chim" Taehyung said softly and smiled.

_____

"Tae, where were you this morning?" yoongi asked, walking next to the younger into the school.

"I waited outside your house this morning, but your butler said you left and you weren't at home last night either." yoongi said, looking over at the younger who didn't seem to be listening to him at all. "Tae, are you listening to me?" Yoongi asked snapping his fingers in front of Taehyungs face.

Taehyung blinked and halted his footsteps, he turned and faced his hyung and looked apologetically at him. "Sorry hyung, I was at y/ns house last night and forgot to tell you I was heading to school earlier today."

Yoongi raised a brow at the thought of taehyung sleeping at your house. Yoongi folded his arms across his chest and tilted his head slightly. "You slept at y/ns house?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah" Taehyung said, clearing his throat and frowned at yoongi. It wasn't like his hyung to be interested in Taehyungs whereabouts. Taehyung opened his mouth to question yoongis sudden welfare. "Hyung-"

"Tae, there you are. Lets get to class" a girl suddenly interrupted. Yoongi didn't have time to protest as Taehyung was dragged away by the small  brunette girl. Yoongi stood frozen as he watched his ex lover pull Taehyung by the hand. Yoongi glared at their intertwined hands and continued to shoot daggers at them, until they turned a corner and was out of yoongis vision. Yoongis hands curled into a fist and felt a fiery burn in his throat. Yoongi slammed the side of his fist onto the locker, scaring some students. He walked off and made his way towards the schools exit.

___

"Sky, slow down" Taehyung chuckled and pulled sky to walk a bit slower. Sky and Taehyung walked hand in hand to class and Taehyung couldn't help but admire the short girl. She might be small but Taehyung could tell she had a very strong and dominating personality, and that sparked his interest for her even more. Sky smirked, noticing the tall boy watching her. She was succeeding at making Taehyung fall for her and loving every second of it. If Sky couldn't approach you, she would use Taehyung to see you. The only way for her to speak to you was to befriend Taehyung.

They arrived at their class and brought the desk next to each other. "You take this math class as well?" Taehyung asked and Sky nodded. "Cool. My fluffy too"

Sky leaned back in her seat and frowned confusingly. "Your fluffy?" Taehyung laughed, embarrassed. "My best friend, y/n"

"Oh. I know her"

Taehyung eyebrows raised at that and leaned forward in his seat, Sky having his full attention. "You do? Were you guys friends before?" Taehyung asked, eyes wide and mouth slightly opened. Sky was going to yes, but she didn't want Taehyung knowing how they were friends and how they met. Letting that exclamation slide, she shook her head and bit on her bottom lip lightly. "I've seen her a few times in the hallway and she's in my Art class"

Taehyung nodded. Sky and Taehyung talked for a while; taehyung asking her questions about living in America and South Africa. He laughed at Skys joke, but it was soon cut off by a loud yelp.

Taehyung saw you drenched in coffee and stood up quickly to help you. "Y/N are you okay" Taehyung asked, concerned. You nodded, "just spilled a bit of coffee on me t's all" you said chuckling.

Sky watched the two of you talk and took the chance to talk to you now. She quickly offered to help you and the look on your face told her you wouldn't want her near you. She was caught off guard though when you forced a smile and told her yes. Sky and you left the classroom leaving Taehyung alone in the classroom and with the muffin you brought. He bent down to pick it up and smiled down fondly at it. She remembered my favourite flavour he mentally cooed.

He really did adore their friendship. He just wished to have known you sooner, but he was lucky to have you in his life nonetheless. This situation with jimin made him think back to the marks on your arm he saw that morning. The guilt immediately eating him. He felt guilty that he wasn't there when you were suffering alone. It broke his heart knowing that someone he loved was being treated horribly by someone he was friends with.

All his life he was brought up to be cold and uncaring, but as soon as he met you, his whole personality changed around you. I guess you just had a way of bringing out the good side of people.

Taehyung sighed and sat back down on his seat. His mind lingering onto you and Sky. He hoped you too would get along, he wanted his best friend to like the girl he really liked.

If not then he was screwed.

__________________________________

A bit rushed, sorry my shysherbaes. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter though. A bit of a filler.

Thank you all for commenting and voting on my book. It truly means a lot to me ❤❤

Im a bit late but happy birthday yeosang!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 403 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
111K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
9K 340 42
"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze filled with light golden specks met yours an...
43 1 1
"How did you figure out you were bi?" He asks him and Jungkook's eyebrows shoot up. He laughs, beet red, embarrassed. "That's actually a funny story...