My chubby girl [BTS]

By Shy_RMG

"Do you actually think I like you?" He asked coldly. He looked down at you, you were trapped against a wall w... More

prologue
one
two
three
RM BDAY
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
A/N
ten
eleven
christmas special
twelve
thirteen
yoongi bday special
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
A/N
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

twenty-one

5.7K 210 78
By Shy_RMG

You slept soundlessly, holding taehyung tightly. Taehyung stirred in his sleep, rubbing his eyes as he sat up slowly, careful to not wake you.

He grabbed his phone to check the time and winced at the bright light. The time was '4:45am'. Taehyung sighed and placed his phone back on the counter, laying back down on his back.

He stared at the ceiling mindlessly. Turning his head towards you, he smiled softly. Your head was laid on taehyungs arm, using his arm more as a pillow than using your own pillow.

Taehyung turned his body into you and pulled you closer to him. You stretched your arms up, your long sleeves pulled up and exposed your now bare arm.

Taehyung frowned as he stared down at your arm. He thought he was seeing things when he spotted long cuts on your arm. Carefully, he placed his finger on your fresh scar that has still have yet to heal.

He glared at your arm. He didn't know you have been hurting yourself like this. Its bad enough that he noticed you starving yourself, but hurting yourself he could not withstand.

He placed his warm hand on your chubby cheek and brought his head to yours.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore. I promise I'll protect you" taehyung whispered, voice raspy as he pleaded your unconscious form.

Taehyung kissed the top of your head and got up from your bed. He tucked the blankets securely on you, before grabbing his shoes and his backpack.

Taehyung opened the door and left your room, closing the door softly.

__

Your alarmed blared.

You groaned and tapped the snooze button. You pushed the blankets from your head, sat up and rubbed your sandy eyes. "Taehyung its time to get up" you muttered, hoarsely.

"Tae-" you whipped the blankets off. Your eyes saddened to see your bed empty. You were hoping to have breakfast with Taehyung before leaving to go to school.

"Maybe I can buy him some coffee and a muffin" you mumbled in thought as you got up to go to your bathroom.

After washing yourself, you dressed yourself putting on a black tracksuit pants and a long sleeve baggy  sweater. You brushed your hair and left it loose, before putting on your sneakers and grabbing your beanie.

You grabbed your backpack and hurriedly ran down the stairs to get to a café nearby.

"Y/n!" Your mom called from the kitchen and you stopped in your tracks. You walked into the kitchen, "yes mom. Whats wrong?" You asked your mom.

"Wheres taehyungie?" Your mom asked. Her large eyes gazing at you as she prepared breakfast.

You shrugged, "probably at school, so I have to go. Love you,mom" you said, kissing your moms cheek and quickly leaving.

"But y/n-" you mom was cut off by you slamming the door shut behind you.

___

You arrived at school.

With thirty minutes to spare. You walked to your class. Taehyung should be here, you thought. You opened your classroom door and was relieved to see Taehyung there. You were about to approach the boy when you heard giggling. Your chest tightened to see Sky with Taehyung.

Taehyungs crush can't possibly be her, right? 

You panicked. They did not see you and you quickly took that opportunity to leave, but luck was not on your side. You bumped your hip into the desk and dropped the coffee from the sudden pain. You winced as the coffee drenched onto your clothing and burning your arm.

"Shit, hot, hot, hot-" you squealed. You pulled the top of your sweater, preventing it from burning your skin further.

Taehyung and sky frowned as they heard a person cursing behind them. They turned around to see your face in a scowl and gripping onto your arm. Taehyung was quick by your side.

"Y/N, are you okay?" taehyung asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm all good. Just spilled a bit of coffee on me" you chuckled awkwardly.

"Let me see your arm" taehyung insisted as he saw how red your arm was. You shook your head and placed your arm behind your back. "I'm okay, really. I just need to go to the bathroom" you said. Taehyung was about to argue with you when sky cut him off.

"I can go with you. If its okay with you?" sky asked sincerely. Sky stared at you with hopeful eyes. You gulped and nodded. You wanted to say no, you wanted to scream at her and tell her to leave you alone. But you couldn't do it. If taehyung really did like sky, then you will keep your mouth shut. For the sake of taehyung.

Sky walked towards you, taking your hand in hers. You flinched, staring down at your entwined hands, you gently forced your hand out of hers and walked off. You waved taehyung goodbye and he waved back, his expression still in concern. You walked down the hall with sky as she trailed behind you. "Can you please slow down?" Sky asked, rushing up next to you.

You ignored her and continued to walk at the same pace. You turned and walked into the bathroom, the door slamming in skys face. Sky scowled and pushed open the door. "Yah, did you not see me?"

You shrugged and continued to cool off your burning arm. "Let me see" sky said, trying to get hold of your arm. "No. I'm fine" you muttered and got a paper towel to dry your arm and hands.

"Quit being so stubborn and let me see" she said and grabbed your arm pulling up your sleeve. Your eyes widened as sky grabbed your wrong arm and heard a slight gasp from the brunette. You yanked your arm from her and pulled down your sleeve.

You both stayed silent for a while. The only sound of dripping water as small drops fell into the sink and your heavy breathing.

Sky cleared her throat. Staring at you through the mirror, she approached you. She slowly placed her hand on your  shoulder. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you just stared at the counter. This time you didn't shrug off Skys hand.

You looked up from the counter and stared at sky through the mirror. You watched sky intently, her hand moving down to your waist as well as her other. She wrapped her arms around your waist, hugging your back and leaning her head on your shoulder.

"I have a clean sweater in my locker if you want it." Sky whispered.

"You doing it again" you said, blinking back your tears. Sky frowned confused. "What am I doing?"

"Ignoring the situation"

"Well, I doubt you would want to talk about it." Sky said, looking up. You yanked skys arms roughly off you and turned around to face the girl.

"I'm done talking to you. Leave me alone." You said lowly. You turned to leave, when you felt a hand on your wrist.

"What will it take for you to talk to me again?" Sky asked. Her eyes pleaded for you to turn around, hand gripping hard onto your wrist.

"...nothing. Our friendship ended long time ago. I've moved on and so should you." You said monotone. Skys eyes stung, as she felt tears swelling up.

"I-I can't just move on! Your my best friend, I've always been there for you-" you whirled around and faced sky. Your eyes bloodshot and face red.

You felt something you have never felt in years. Anger.

"You fucking left me." You seethed, teeth gritted as you  pointed at Sky. She stepped a few steps back. You stepped forward, each step you felt your whole body boil.

"You lied to me"

Step.

"You made me hate myself"

Step.

"You never cared about me"

Step.

"I trusted you"

Skys back hit the wall. Your eyes blazed with fury. You leaned into sky, your face inches from hers.

"You broke my trust the second you left" you whispered, jaw tight and fist clenched. Sky stared at you with teary eyes. Not once has she seen you like this. When you were kids, you were always the happy one. Spreading your joy to everyone who looked sad, but even as a kid you knew when people were hurting. You had that effect on everyone. You made everyone around you smile. Sky envied you for that.

Tears ran down your cheeks uncontrollably. Skys eyes were wide and mouth agape. She never made you cry. She was always the one to protect you when people hurt you. She never wanted to see a happy person like you being sad. The smile you brought everyday made her heart melt each time, but as time passed she could see your smiles were forced. How your eyes drained from there bright colour. She was the person you relied on most of your life as a child, but Sky was clueless to your pain. The pain she caused you to bear.

"You hurt me and that can never be fixed" you said and roughly wiped your eyes with your sleeve.

"You can't mend a broken heart"

__

Boom.

The sound echoed in the empty gym. Sweat dripped from jungkooks face as he punched the punching bag repeatedly.

Blow after blow he punched the bag frustratedly. Letting out all his anger. The images of yesterdays event still played through his mind, endlessly.

With one last heavy blow, he screamed out in frustration. He huffed, heart thumping fast in his ribcage. He leaned his body onto the punching bag, trying to calm down his racing heart.

He stood up after a while and walked over to his bag to grab a bottle of water. He gulped down his water in one go and sighed in satisfaction.

"How long have you been in a here?" The tall boy asked, walking over to the boy and sitting on a nearby bench.

Jungkook didn't look at the boy when he answered, "Almost the entire day"

"You skipped school?"

Jungkook nodded and sat on the mat, his arms and legs spread like a starfish. "I needed to clear my head"

Namjoon nodded in understanding and looked at the boy's exhausted form. "Did it help?"

"Yes" jungkook mumbled.

"Are you still mad at me?" Namjoon asked hesitantly.

"I...I was, but I realised it wasn't your fault. You didn't know." Jungkook said, biting down on his lower lip.

"Will you talk to jimin?"

"No. Not yet"

"You know his a mess, right?"

"I don't care" jungkook said bitterly and sat up.

Namjoon stood up and walked towards the boy. He sat down crossed leg and stared at the younger blankly.

"I wanna ask you a few questions. If that's alright with you." Namjoon said looking at the younger for permission. Jungkook nodded and namjoon cleared his throat.

"Are you in love with y/n?" Namjoon asked, straightforward.

"Wow, you ain't beating around the bush." Jungkook snickered. "You should know by now how honest and straightforward I am, kookie." Namjoon teased, winking.

"Yeah. I am in love with her"

"Mhmm. Sounds fake but okay, next question."

"Hold up, how does it sound fake?" Jungkook questioned. His brows raised.

"You have no emotion. Its like your eyes are dead. Usually, when people say they are in love it's like there whole face suddenly lights up and they become a flustered mess."

"Well, I guess you blind then" jungkook said. Crossing his arms aggressively. Namjoon chuckled and patted the boys head.

"Oh jungkook, you have so much to learn about love." Namjoon chuckled as jungkook swatted his hand away.

"You are just like Romeo" namjoon declared and jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"If I'm like Romeo shouldn't I know what love is. I mean he fell so easily for Juliet."

"Yes, but he wasn't in love with juliet first. He thought he was in love with rosaline. A mistress who he thought was his true love" namjoon said running a hand through his messy hair.

"So are you saying that I'm not in love with y/n?"

"I didn't say that. Look, Shakespeare once said 'Love is smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers eyes, being vexed, a sea nourished with loving tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall, and a preserving sweet.'"

Jungkook blinked.

"I understood nothing what you just said"

Namjoon sighed and looked down at the ground, "No wonder you failing literature" namjoon mumbled and stared up at jungkook again.

"Love can be so bitter it can choke you and at the same time sweet enough to make you feel safe and happy. Think of the expression bitter sweet." Namjoon explained.

"You giving me a headache with all your riddles" jungkook sighed and stood up. "No you just dumb. A dumb boy who knows nothing about being in love" namjoon said, sighing heavily and stood up as well.

"Whatever. I'm hungry, lets get burgers" jungkook said. He picked up his hoodie and put it on. Namjoon shrugged and walked out the gym, waiting for jungkook outside.

Jungkook switched off the lights and locked up the gym. He walked towards namjoons car as namjoon walked behind him.

Namjoon unlocked his car and muttered, "you paying for your own meal just so you know" jungkooks jaw fell.

"Hyung, come on"

___________________________________

I shouldn't be updating lol. I'm supposed to be focusing on studying but oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407 76 17
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
20.1K 655 8
Jimin was kneeling in front of the toilet, his forehead resting on the seat. He was pale and sickly; tears dripped from his eyes to the cold floor...
89.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
18.3K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...