My chubby girl [BTS]

By Shy_RMG

"Do you actually think I like you?" He asked coldly. He looked down at you, you were trapped against a wall w... More

prologue
one
two
three
RM BDAY
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
A/N
ten
eleven
christmas special
twelve
thirteen
yoongi bday special
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
A/N
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

twenty

6.2K 214 159
By Shy_RMG

Jimin and namjoon sat on the swings, eyes wide and mouths agape.

Namjoon unconsciously dropped his cigar on the ground. He didn't take note as he was too focused on what will unravel between the two boys.

Jimin got up from the swing and walked towards the raven haired boy. Jimin smiled lightly at the boy and patted his shoulder. "Jungkook-ah, how you feeling?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook stared at the spot where jimin patted him. His eyes lingered there for a while until he glared up to jimin. Jungkooks dark orbs piercing at jimin.

"Hyung" jungkook said lowly. "Are you in love with Y/N?"

Jimin panicked in that moment. Although he and jungkook were best friends, he did not want jungkook to know how he felt towards you. Jungkook has already confessed his love for you to jimin. Jimin could not betray his best friend by getting with you, that's why he did what he did. He had to make you hate him.

Jimin was the only one who knew about jungkooks love for you. He knows what jungkook did to you and jimin knew the reason as to why jungkook did that.

Instead of telling his best friend the truth, he smiled painfully at his younger friend. "No jungkook. I'm not in love with y/n" jimin lied.

Namjoon sighed disapprovingly behind jimin. Jimin knew namjoon would be upset, but he could not bear the thought in losing his best friend.

Jungkooks jaw clenched, his hands in a tight fist and eyes narrowed.

"Don't lie to me, jimin"

"I'm telling you the tru-"

"Bullshit!" Jungkook shouted. "I heard you! How can you do this to me?!" Jungkook said and shook his head.

Jimins head hung low shamefully. "I'm really sorry, kook" jimin whispered, "but I can't help how I feel."

"I don't want your stupid ass apology." Jungkook said harshly. "You...of all people" jungkook muttered. He turned around and walked back and forth on the spot he stood. His hands behind his head as he tried to calm down.

"Kook" namjoon called, slowly approaching the boy.

"You need to calm down." namjoon said sternly. Namjoon looked at jungkook blankly, no emotion written on the handsome mans face. Well, that's what jungkook could read but deep down he knew namjoon was concerned.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down. You knew about this!"

"I didn't know you were also in love with her" namjoon responded calmly.

"Yeah, but he did," jungkook said, pointing towards jimin. "He betrayed me."

Jungkook stomped towards Jimin. He pulled off his silver necklace and threw it in jimins face. "This friendship is over."

Jimin picked up the broken necklace and looked up to see jungkook gone. "Jungkook, wait!" jimin called after the boy and ran after him. Jungkook ran into the house and bumped into you, almost making you drop the mugs in your hand.

"Jungkook. Hey, why you running!" Jungkook ran out the front door ignoring you. You looked at the door with a confused expression and slowly turned around only to bump into someone again. "Sorry, y/n. I got to go" jimin said and sped off. "Hey, wait- Jimin!" You called, but he was long out the door already.

You placed the mugs on the kitchen counter and got a cloth to clean the mess jimin made. You bent down and wiped the spilled coffee. You heard footsteps walking and you looked up to see namjoon rushing to put his shoes and jacket on.

"Namjoon-"

"I'll explain everything later." Namjoon said, getting his keys off the counter and quickly kissing your cheek and ran out. You stood, dumbfounded. Your mind running wild with questions as to why the three boys where in such a rush.

"So..." a voice suddenly startled you. You turned around and rolled your eyes at your younger sister. "What's for supper?"

"Taehyungs here" you said ignoring her question. "He is!?" You sister asked excitedly and you nodded. Kelly ran passed you and into the living room. You swore that this is the fastest you ever seen her run.

You walked into the kitchen and got the coffee you made. You placed both cups in your hand and carefully walked into the lounge. You gave taehyung his coffee and he thanked you.

"Taehyung oppa, I missed you" kelly said and hugged taehyungs side. You cringed at her calling him 'oppa'.

"I missed you too, kals" taehyung said and patted Kelly's head. You almost laughed at your sister as her eyes were literal hearts. She sure was whipped for taehyung, but who wouldn't be?

"Tae. Jimin, namjoon and jungkook left" you said, sipping onto your coffee.

"They left? Why?" Taehyung asked, confused. You shrugged, "I don't know. Jungkook looked pissed off and jimin was panicking as he ran after jungkook. Namjoon, however was calm, but rushed out too"

Taehyung frowned, deep in thought. "Weird, I'll ask them what happened"

"I'm worried about jungkook though."

"He left without even saying goodbye? Or thanking you?" Taehyung asked, aggravated.

"Jungkook sure has changed, but I'm not worried about him thanking me. His health is more important" you said and gazed down at your coffee.

"I'm sure he will be okay. Namjoon is with him" taehyung reassured you and you nodded.

"Yeah, your right. Namjoon did say he will explain everything later." Taehyung nodded and almost squealed as kelly hugged him tighter. He smiled down at her lovingly as she laid her head on his lap.

You guys continued to drink your coffee and watched a little TV. "We were on a break." You and taehyung burst out laughing at the TV as Ross was shouting hysterically.

"Ross is such an idiot" you said in between laughs. Taehyung hit his thigh and continued to laugh hard. "ARH, MY STOMACH" taehyung shouted, tears falling down his cheek. Kelly laid on the floor, laughing. Her face red, she took deep breaths to calm herself but failing miserably each time.

After all of you calmed down from your extreme laughter. Taehyung checked the time and saw it was quite late. "Shit, I should get home." Taehyung cursed, and stood up.

"Its too late for you to walk home" you said. Kelly agreed with you and pulled on the olders arm. "Yes, its too late for you to walk. Please stay the night."

Taehyung smiled and looked at you for permission. "If it's okay with your mom"

"MOM, TAEHYUNG STAYING OVER FOR THE NIGHT" kelly shouted and ran to your moms room.

"Mom said yes!"

"Aish, she's too much"

Taehyung chuckled and you beckoned him to follow you. You walked upstairs and lead him to the guest room. "You can sleep here. No one ever sleeps here, so you don't have to worry about clean sheets."

Taehyung nodded and jumped onto the bed. "Thank you"

You giggled, "no problem. Let me get you some comfortable clothes"

You walked out of the room and into yours. You grabbed a hoodie and loose pants. You were sure your clothes would fit him as you were quite larger than taehyung. You threw the clothes to him. He catches it easily and smirks. "So, I'm wearing my fluffys clothes now, hey?" Taehyung asked amused.

"Yeah. Now get dressed." You deadpan, ushering for him to get dressed. You exited his room and went into your own. You got out your pjs, taking out a pants and a crop top. You took of your clothes and threw it in your laundry basket. You put on your pants and bent down to pick up your sweater on the bed. You were about to put on your top, until taehyung slammed open your door.

"Shit- taehyung!" You shouted and quickly put your top on.

"Wow, you have great boobs and might I add that is a very nice bra" taehyung said casually. You felt your whole face turn bright red and hot.

"Oh my god, tae. You can't say stuff like that so casually" you piped soprano.

"Why not? I'm complimenting you" taehyung said, crossing his arms.

"B-because its-its" you stuttered and taehyung laughed. He was amused to see you so flustered.

"Don't worry about it, fluffly. I've seen many girls boobs before."

"You have?" You asked, not surprised and taehyung nodded as he laid on your bed. "Yes, and non of them are as good as yours. You have a great body too. I don't know why you don't show it off more"

You smiled shyly and thanked taehyung. "I'm not the type to show off my body"

"I know and I'm happy you don't" taehyung said closing his eyes. "Your happy?"

"Yes. Only I can see your smoking body." He grinned.

"Taehyung!" You said and you hit him with a pillow.

"I'm just kidding" taehyung chuckled. "Are you gonna stand there all night?"

"Aren't you going to bed?"

"I am in bed."

You immediately shook your head. "No no no no no, your not sleeping here"

"Why not?" Taehyung whined.

"Because I said so."

Taehyung sighed and got up. If he couldn't sleep in your room, he had to convince you and thats what he did. "The reason why I want to sleep here is because I don't like sleeping alone."

Taehyung looked at you with pleading eyes. His large eyes reminding you of puss in boots and god how you wish you could resist him. But you couldn't. Damn, your soft heart.

"Okay. But no touching!" You said pointing at him. He nodded his head vigorously and climbed into your bed excitedly. You climbed in as well and tried to make yourself comfortable. Taehyung stared at you, with a small smile plastered on his handsome features. You noticed and booped his nose.

"What" you whispered.

"Nothing. You just so beautiful." Taehyung said. His dark eyes shimmering in the moonlight. Taehyung really thought you were beautiful. He knew you never ever felt beautiful, and he feels like he should remind you that you are. Other people may not see it, but he does. Honestly, he thinks you are the most attractive girl he has ever seen. Which speaks a lot considering he has dated many women. He found them beautiful, yes, but your beauty seemed more natural to him. You didn't need to cake your face with make-up or wear fancy clothes. Too him everything you did or wear was perfect.

He might be exaggerating a bit but he could not help it. You were just perfect. You were beautiful inside and out. He just wish people could see that and not judge you based on your outer appearance.

Taehyung placed his hand on your cheek softly. "Your beautiful, y/n. You shouldn't listen to anyone who criticize you about your weight. You are perfect in my eyes."

You felt your eyes sting. Taehyungs sweet words melted your heart. You took hold of taehyungs hand that was on your cheek and squeezed it. "Thank you for being my friend"

Taehyung smiled, "and thank you for being you."

You and taehyung stared at each other for a while, until taehyung pulled you into him. He hugged you tightly and you hugged him back.

"Oh my gosh. You like a soft marshmallow" taehyung gasped and you giggled at his silly childishness.

Taehyung stroked your long hair and you snuggled closer into his chest. "Y/N"

"Mhm"

"I forgot to tell you I met someone"

"Mhm"

"And I think I might like her" your eyes shot open at that. Body stiff, taehyung looked down at you.

"You like someone?" You asked, tone hushed.

"Yeah. I met her today actually, I think she's nice. I want to ask her out, but I'm afraid she'll say no"

You snorted at that.

"I highly doubt she will say no to you."

"You don't know that"

"What girl in their right mind would want to say no to, Kim Taehyung, it's absurd honestly."

Taehyung chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "I say go for it. If she says no, her loss"

"Okay, I'll ask her"

"Mhm, good boy now go sleep" you mumbled. Taehyung chuckled at your cute sleepy face. He kissed your head once again as well as your cheek and whispered,

"Goodnight, fluffy."

__________________________________

I'm so sorry! I've been neglecting my shysherbaes, which was so horrible of me.

I'm sorry I have not updated in a while. Life has been quite hectic by me. But I had to update for y'all. My bestie has been nagging me to update lol and now I finally did, YAY.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND RESTING BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO OVERWORK THEMSELVES.

ANYWAYS, LOVE YOU LONG TIME❤❤❤

Shy out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.4K 22
And once more, I felt whole. --------------------- "He won't bother you anymore baby." Hoseok said, kissing my forehead lightly. "I know, but I can'...
523 92 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
113K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
18.8K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...